firewill

F-16 Fighting Falcon Series Standalone

Updated mod v0.17-alpha available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey firewill , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Sorry but I see no pilot camera in the game. Am I missing something ?

Anyone that can upload a video with this feature?

Sorry but I see no pilot camera in the game. Am I missing something ?

Anyone that can upload a video with this feature?

in my keybindings, is Left Ctrl + Right Mouse Button. you can found Option->Controls->Common->Multifunction Camera.

its old video from mine. name is different but same system.

and targeting function must need lantirn pod, use the loadout dialog and equip it.

• Like 1

Thanks now it works correctly. Can I make a small request? Can you add  laser designator? Fly over the target, lase the target and then turn the plane locking and bombing the target watching everything through the camera?

Edit:

Ok after some testing I have to say that I really like your mod and the new system.  Then only thing missing is the ability to lock camera on target after designating the TGT on.

It will also be a good idea if adjusting camera doesn't effect the plane route. I mean sometimes when searching for targets the plane almost crash or lose height quickly due to camera adjustments.

So for me most important

1. Ability to lock camera on target ( exactly as UAV)

2. Camera adjustments shouldn't affect the plane movement.

Other than that I think this is exactly what I hopped for :)

Can you add Area Illumination Munition? Flares in parachutes.I think that will be most helpfull.

Thanks now it works correctly. Can I make a small request? Can you add  laser designator? Fly over the target, lase the target and then turn the plane locking and bombing the target watching everything through the camera?

Edit:

Ok after some testing I have to say that I really like your mod and the new system.  Then only thing missing is the ability to lock camera on target after designating the TGT on.

It will also be a good idea if adjusting camera doesn't effect the plane route. I mean sometimes when searching for targets the plane almost crash or lose height quickly due to camera adjustments.

So for me most important

1. Ability to lock camera on target ( exactly as UAV)

2. Camera adjustments shouldn't affect the plane movement.

Other than that I think this is exactly what I hopped for :)

i will be trying for improvement, but currently Pilotcamera function is not support fix the camera(it was for slingloading camera originally  :( ). just hope for update function from bohemia 

Can you add Area Illumination Munition? Flares in parachutes.I think that will be most helpfull.

it's interesting idea. maybe take some Research for next AWS update.

How do I lock the camera to a target and designate it?

Maybe it's not playing nice with all the other addons I have in my test mission.

same i said upthere.

Laser guides agm should be called agm 65\E no?

E is laser-guided for USMC, L is Laser-Guided for USAF and US Navy rename and improve for E->E2

Ty for explain.btw tv guided maverick (agm65a\b ) would be great

Hey firewill, something is strange with your update: all files - fir_f16.pbo and fir_f16_cfg.pbo - are from 28/april !!! Are you sure you´ve uploaded the right files??? I´ve grabbed them from both Armaholic and your google drive =/

cheers!

Hey firewill, something is strange with your update: all files - fir_f16.pbo and fir_f16_cfg.pbo - are from 28/april !!! Are you sure you´ve uploaded the right files??? I´ve grabbed them from both Armaholic and your google drive =/

cheers!

yesterday i was wrong linkage the d/l link but currently is fixed.

i guess need some cleaning in my google drive, its too many old version in there and i was confused the link.

yesterday i was wrong linkage the d/l link but currently is fixed.

i guess need some cleaning in my google drive, its too many old version in there and i was confused the link.

Oh I see... I´ve grabbed now from steamworkshop just in case =)

BTW, I´ve noticed that the OPEN DIALOG option doesn´t work if the pilot is outside the Viper - but close to the fighter (if he´s inside the cockpit, it works alright)

cheers!

Oh I see... I´ve grabbed now from steamworkshop just in case =)

BTW, I´ve noticed that the OPEN DIALOG option doesn´t work if the pilot is outside the Viper - but close to the fighter (if he´s inside the cockpit, it works alright)

cheers!

thats right. open dialog is only work pilot in aircraft. it's not a bug.

Ohh, I´ve just tested with F16C blk 52+ (Polish airforce) with CFT (USAF CFT test too) and the OPEN Dialog doesn´t work with this version (even inside its cockpit) - Check Insignia is working thou =)

It seems to be a bug with CFT variants... all other models work (once I´m inside the cockpit, of course)

cheers!

Ohh, I´ve just tested with F16C blk 52+ (Polish airforce) with CFT (USAF CFT test too) and the OPEN Dialog doesn´t work with this version (even inside its cockpit) - Check Insignia is working thou =)

It seems to be a bug with CFT variants... all other models work (once I´m inside the cockpit, of course)

cheers!

strange. CFT versino is working dialog and tested many times.

i will be trying for improvement, but currently Pilotcamera function is not support fix the camera(it was for slingloading camera originally  :( ). just hope for update function from bohemia 

I was afraid of something like that. But I can tell you that this is an alreday great progress for aircraft and  of course much better than nothing :)

What are the chances that we could get an increase in volume for the jet engine? I tested it out the yesterday and you can barely hear the jet take off and once its about 100m away from you its dead silent. Just a suggestion for your other awesome aircraft and this one, maybe increase the volume (if possible) to a very realistic standard? Would also increase immersion 10 fold. 

What are the chances that we could get an increase in volume for the jet engine? I tested it out the yesterday and you can barely hear the jet take off and once its about 100m away from you its dead silent. Just a suggestion for your other awesome aircraft and this one, maybe increase the volume (if possible) to a very realistic standard? Would also increase immersion 10 fold. 

f-16 is using A3 standard jet sound, maybe buzzard.

however i'm planning of enhance the sound for future update.

A suggestion: Add a color to the OPEN DIALOG option, to make it more visible. It helps to find it in the middle of the list.

f-16 is using A3 standard jet sound, maybe buzzard.

however i'm planning of enhance the sound for future update.

Yea that would be great! Max volume would do! :P 

A suggestion: Add a color to the OPEN DIALOG option, to make it more visible. It helps to find it in the middle of the list.

dialog option is will be have color for next update. thanks the suggestion!

Yea that would be great! Max volume would do! :P

currently just planning for sound, but i hope provide of better sound.

11DEC94C0688D5C6440956F40381E265621DEDBD

5AF44ABAD4648B29B1D0BD6F40F29D21782FCCB3

change the tail wing shape, of course tail chute in there.

also change the collision light shape too. its near air intake.

anyway, anyone can help me about japanese word?

currently making of Decal for F-2A, problem is i can't read chinese alphabet for japanese.

(i can talking,listening and read hiragana/katakana a little, but chinese alphabet is not.)

F-2A_(514)_of_3_Sqn_prepares_for_take-of

i need a help in this picture. if someone interest for help me, just leave the post i can copy for it.

1. Red Ejection Seat Decal 

2. word near GRADE JP-4A

3. word near RESCUE and in black box.

Thank you.

I don't read Japanese myself but after some googling I was able to find what appear to be matching text strings in Kanji/Kana:

Ejection Seat (https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/射出座席):
射出座席

Airframe number 13-8514 (http://flyteam.jp/registration/JA8141 æ©Ÿä½“è¨˜å· at the top means "aircraft registration", but æ©Ÿä½“ç•ªå· written further down the page looks more like what is written on the F-2A):
æ©Ÿä½“ç•ªå· 13-8514

This aircraft uses the fuel GRADE JP-4A (http://www.geocities.jp/aobamil/shasin/F2/F2Bsisaku.html):
ã“ã®èˆªç©ºæ©Ÿã¯GRADE JP-4A
ã®ç‡ƒæ–™ã‚’使用ã›ã‚ˆ

^Thanks to classic for the correction with missing よ^

For rescue (http://pasha-kasha.com/?p=389):
救助用

The characters seem to match up so far as I can tell

Edited by da12thMonkey

I don't read Japanese myself but after some googling I was able to find what appear to be matching text strings in Kanji/Kana:

Ejection Seat (https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/射出座席):

射出座席

Airframe number 13-8514 (http://flyteam.jp/registration/JA8141 æ©Ÿä½“è¨˜å· at the top means "aircraft registration", but æ©Ÿä½“ç•ªå· written further down the page looks more like what is written on the F-2A):

æ©Ÿä½“ç•ªå· 13-8514

This aircraft uses the fuel GRADE JP-4A (http://www.geocities.jp/aobamil/shasin/F2/F2Bsisaku.html):

ã®ç‡ƒæ–™ã‚’使用ã›

For rescue (http://pasha-kasha.com/?p=389):

救助用

The characters seem to match up so far as I can tell

Thank you!  :)

ã®ç‡ƒæ–™ã‚’使用ã›

need a "よ" in end text.

3. word near RESCUE and in black box.

in black box text.

“1. ã“ã®ãƒœã‚¿ãƒ³ã‚’押ã›ã°æ‰‰ãŒé–‹ã

2. 把手を約2m引ã‘ã°ã‚­ãƒ£ãƒŽãƒ”ãŒå°„出ã™ã‚‹â€

more high res pics  :)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/happy_modeling/5645222330/in/album-72157626431784597/

Edited by classic