firewill

F-16 Fighting Falcon Series Standalone

Hi Firewill, thanks for your reply!

The snakey things are tricky! With GBU38 there's a nice way described in the manual bombing tutorial, but the Snake-Eyes are mean to me ;) Have to train more ...

With the targeting I meant sth. like this Targeting lock / radar F-16 - but it would eat FPS to much, I fear, and is very hard to script. Would be amazing though. Some real F-16 feeling in Arma :D I'm frustrated that I'm not a scripter at all, would really like to help you with this, but my fingers are all thumbs in this ;/

Thanks again!

Cheers!

F-16C Skin Dialog Support List

2015-03-14_00001.jpg

2015-03-14_00002.jpg

2015-03-14_00003.jpg

2015-03-14_00004.jpg

2015-03-14_00005.jpg

2015-03-14_00006.jpg

2015-03-14_00007.jpg

2015-03-14_00008.jpg

Clean Loadout Screenshot

Nice work firewill! But if I update my mod, the skin dialog will recognize the new skin in automatic, or you have to update the mod with te support for the new skins? :)

Update Manually for now. :-(

Update Manually for now. :-(

If you will find a way to update the skin dialog in automatic will be fantastic ;)

Hi firewill

Still nice plane hope you can fix your skin.psd file , so that the skinners make better skins , its not easy find the ventral fins , or the tail in a good postion , i did make this skin http://cloud-2.steamusercontent.com/ugc/26232776107552096/059533B47A00A47715CD3DF15B16D70B9945043C/ (313 kB) it was not easy , ones you find the parts , then is easy , but i see many good skinners have some problems for make a perfect skin , like a thunderbirds skin or other airshow skin .

Pls pls fix it so that we can make a skins war under the skinners just kidding :D

cya

eddyD

Edited by eddyD

Hi firewill

Still nice plane hope you can fix your skin.psd file , so that the skinners make better skins , its not easy find the ventral fins , or the tail in a good postion , i did make this skin http://cloud-2.steamusercontent.com/ugc/26232776107552096/059533B47A00A47715CD3DF15B16D70B9945043C/ (313 kB) it was not easy , ones you find the parts , then is easy , but i see many good skinners have some problems for make a perfect skin , like a thunderbirds skin or other airshow skin .

Pls pls fix it so that we can make a skins war under the skinners just kidding :D

cya

eddyD

Alright, i will update of Parts Guide line in Template Files, but need some time for work :-)

---------- Post added at 12:29 ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 ----------

Alpha 0.15 is Now Updated on Google Drive, Check the First Post.

Is there going to be a squad logo in the works?

Squad logo is place of near Air Intake.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Quality stuff mate many thanks, been using it for a while now.

Thanks for the update.

Just wonder why I got this freeze when I activate ECM Jammer On and when I choose find radar target. . Maybe something is wrong with my setup or is this something that everyone experience?

Also I wonder if you are going add some light for the instrument panel.

Edited by Nikiforos

Hi! I've some issues in EliteMode, just wondering if I'm doing sth wrong: The Targeting System for JDAMs ain't working (no display of unit names, no GPS target)

Perhaps it has sth to do with vanilla target selection, but it would be really great to lock on targets in EliteMode as well. We only play in this mode and the complete target-system is quite useless without locking. Manually identifying targets in heights above 1200 ft. is really difficult. Anything you could do about that?

Cheers!

@Nikiforos: Nope, I don't got this problems. Can activate ECM without any freezing. Do you use the latest version?

Thanks for the update.

Just wonder why I got this freeze when I activate ECM Jammer On and when I choose find radar target. . Maybe something is wrong with my setup or is this something that everyone experience?

Also I wonder if you are going add some light for the instrument panel.

i don't have any freeze problem

but according to Report, SEAD Function is cause Freeze Issue of use Low-Spec PC, so i'm still optimize of SEAD.

Recent Update is just First Phase, so more Optimization is coming.

and instrument panel light is placed in essential points, but if need some more, will be add it.

---------- Post added at 11:39 ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 ----------

Hi! I've some issues in EliteMode, just wondering if I'm doing sth wrong: The Targeting System for JDAMs ain't working (no display of unit names, no GPS target)

Perhaps it has sth to do with vanilla target selection, but it would be really great to lock on targets in EliteMode as well. We only play in this mode and the complete target-system is quite useless without locking. Manually identifying targets in heights above 1200 ft. is really difficult. Anything you could do about that?

Cheers!

@Nikiforos: Nope, I don't got this problems. Can activate ECM without any freezing. Do you use the latest version?

Elite mode is mean Difficulty on ArmA3?

i just test of Targeting System on Elite Difficulty, i didn't found any problem. only problem is can't recognize of target name, because Elite Difficulty is Disable of HUD info(like target name)

i don't have any freeze problem

but according to Report, SEAD Function is cause Freeze Issue of use Low-Spec PC, so i'm still optimize of SEAD.

Recent Update is just First Phase, so more Optimization is coming.

Thanks for the answer , but I need to inform you that I have a high-end PC and game performance is good. So it must be something else that causes the freeze.

Thanks for the answer , but I need to inform you that I have a high-end PC and game performance is good. So it must be something else that causes the freeze.

can you post some ArmA3.RPT? maybe need it, because i don't have any freeze problem with SEAD,ECM.

and, my pc spec is

i5 4670

DDR3 8gb

GTX750Ti

and without any problem.

Can someone explain how to make custom lodaut please ?

use f16 custom loadout function.

**Custom Loadout Function in Editor**

HOW TO USE

[this,"hardpoint1","hardpoint2","hardpoint3","hardp oint4","hardpoint5","hardpoint5A","hardpoint6","ha rdpoint7","hardpoint8","hardpoint9"] call FIR_Fnc_F16_SetLoadout;

EXAMPLE

[this,"aim9l","","","fueltank","ecmpod","","fueltan k","","","aim9l"] call FIR_Fnc_F16_SetLoadout;

Result is 2 aim9L on wingtip, 4 underpylons is empty and 2 fueltank on underpylons, ecmjammer on hardpoint 5 and empty on hardpoint 5A.

support weapon classname list (Beware of lower/upper case!)

hardpoint 1,2,8,9 = aim9l / aim9x / aim120 / aim9twas / aim120twas

hardpoint 3,7 = aim9l / aim9x / aim120 /aim9twas/aim120twas / gbu10 / gbu12x1 / gbu12x2 / gbu31 / gbu32 / gbu38x1 / gbu38x2 / gbu38x3 / agm65dx1 / agm65dx3 / agm65g / agm65l / agm88 / mk82x3 / cbu103 / hydrax1 / hydrax2 / hydrax3 / zuni / cbu89

hardpoint 4,6 = fueltank / gbu10 / gbu12x1 / gbu12x2 / gbu12x3 / gbu31 / gbu32 / gbu38x1 / gbu38x2 / gbu38x3 / agm65dx1 / agm65g / agm65l / mk82x3 / cbu103 / hydrax1 / hydrax2 / hydrax3 / zuni / cbu89

hardpoint 5 = ecmpod / twaspod

hardpoint 5a = htspod / lantirnpod

hey firewill, fantastic job on this aircraft! She's truly a gem to fly! I especially appreciate the new and custom ordanance suite that you have created. I have two questions,,, the first being*How does the TWAS system work and to what end? and the second*Could your new ordnance's be shared with other addon authors to be used with their own respective loadout menu's?

Thank You for the F-16C, a national symbol for the United States and he allies for such a long time! A true icon of freedom!!!

hey firewill, fantastic job on this aircraft! She's truly a gem to fly! I especially appreciate the new and custom ordanance suite that you have created. I have two questions,,, the first being*How does the TWAS system work and to what end? and the second*Could your new ordnance's be shared with other addon authors to be used with their own respective loadout menu's?

Thank You for the F-16C, a national symbol for the United States and he allies for such a long time! A true icon of freedom!!!

1. TWAS is just use for Training Purpose, specially PvP Air Combat Training Without casualties.(except of crash accident)

example Video is below(Video taken from other user playing in my session)

Dogfight Training With TWAS System. in video, you can see some colorful smoke and hit message.

2. i'm planning to make My AWS(AirWeaponSystem) "Standalone", will be can adapt on other aircraft.

if release the AWS Standalone, other aircraft maker is don't need some "Use of permission" from me.

just like F-16 retexture, add it and use it of free.

Edited by firewill