firewill

F-16 Fighting Falcon Series Standalone

12 hours ago, ss9 said:

Didn't realize that about laser guided weapons now with 1.7.  Good to know.

Here's an F-16 with god knows what:

It's capable of carrying all kinds of stuff across those 4 hardpoints, they just don't often because of fuel constraints, I'd guess.

Random stuff:

Dual rail CBU's:

and on and on.

as i expect, that photos. already saw that many times.

49 minutes ago, corporal_lib[br] said:

A) So there´s an internal ecm for F-16c (yeah, IRL they have, so no surprise, thou I didn´t know how to activate it, I´ll fiddle with it...)

B) Me too, but do you guys use "enhanced Interaction"? You assign a user custom key so you can enter faster in a vehicle, choose seat and even open doors and climb ladders with a single touch of a button (handy for escaping fast zombies)

As I´ve said, enhanced INTERACTION is disabled with the latest F-16C update, probably a conflict with user custom keys... funny thing, I´ve tried to asign it to other custom keys up to 20, but no joy, in the end, BIS core functions may have the blame, but I was just informing you (maybe other mods could have such conflict), I can live without it =)

Here´s a thing with ArmA3: you fix something here, breaks something(s) there =P

Keep it up, we´re all anxious for the enhancements on the rest of FIR jets (and hoping Jets DLC haven´t delayed much the futuristic project)

PS1: Damn... BIS updated something, now Enhanced Interaction is working OK... go figures, anyways...

PS2:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=929950078

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=929952568

I have this insignia bug for a long time (since 1.5 update I guess..can´t recall exactly... can´t change this/choose insignia, neither disable it) on F-16C (it is fine with D, and the rest of FIR jets) Any clue what could have caused it? It happens even with only F-16C and CBA only activated =( 

Cheers

because there is no insignia function in F-16C and even other planes. but that was merged to AWS function. so i don't have like your problem.

second, other old re-skin files cause of bug because they didn't update with new config.

I-TGT, TGT zoom, and TGT mode are not working for me. I have bound the keys using the  correct Custom User Keys, but I get nothing when using those keys.  I have tried both keyboard binds and joystick binds

8 hours ago, ski2060 said:

I-TGT, TGT zoom, and TGT mode are not working for me. I have bound the keys using the  correct Custom User Keys, but I get nothing when using those keys.  I have tried both keyboard binds and joystick binds

working if targeting pod equipped. 

and plus, if using GOM aircraft loadout function, that system doesn't support the fully AWS because there is no check value of various AWS system such as I-TGT, SMS etc.

@Firewill, I´ve discovered the source of the bug: old pilot replacement config file from nov 2015... my bad for not doing a clean install at each of your updates =)

Now I gotta figure out the Internal ECM...

[EDIT] It´s all working... some script heavy missions disables some features..it happens to all good mods on arma3 lol

Cheers

8 hours ago, firewill said:

working if targeting pod equipped. 

and plus, if using GOM aircraft loadout function, that system doesn't support the fully AWS because there is no check value of various AWS system such as I-TGT, SMS etc.

So Targeting pod needs to be equipped. Got it.

And shit... GOM Loadout is breaking I-TGT?  Dammit to hell...  Have that up for testing purposes because I was hoping to integrate it into our stuff.
I'll have to check and see if it's breaking with GOM running or if it's just after using GOM for the loadout.  If it's the latter then we'll just use the normal SMS.

I am thrilled with these updates you have been working on.  This is still my top favorite mod!

For some reason no matter what key bind I set User Action 1 to the afterburner wont activate for some reason.  Anyone else encountering this?

4 hours ago, warbirdguy1 said:

I am thrilled with these updates you have been working on.  This is still my top favorite mod!

For some reason no matter what key bind I set User Action 1 to the afterburner wont activate for some reason.  Anyone else encountering this?

afterburner action will appear when throttle percentage is 100%. and also if throttle percent is below 100%(like 99%), afterburner is will be off automatically.

18 minutes ago, firewill said:

afterburner action will appear when throttle percentage is 100%. and also if throttle percent is below 100%(like 99%), afterburner is will be off automatically.

That was it, awesome job!

Hey Firewill absolutely loving your progress on these aircraft so far. Question for you: 

What's the difference between the pods on the F-16? (HTS, LANTIRN, LITENING, Sniper XR) I equipped each one in turn and it didn't appear to change anything in regards to sensor or the scrollwheel options. Thanks in advance.

There isn't a function difference in game as far as I can tell. IRL the LITENING is better for CAS against pop-up targets thanks to its wide fov mode, the Sniper is better for strieks against fixed targets thanks to its better zoom, fps, and resolution, and the LANTIRN is the predecessor which is not as good as either but if you're doing pre-2005 stuff its what you get. the HTS is the HARM targeting system which seeks out active surface radars for the AGM-88 HARM to snipe, that one will change the scroll menu thingy.

How do i fix this issue?

Using Pinaz's Retexture Project

t8mkGxh.png

Wow/ this is like new arma 3  Invisible wings DLC

firewill,  Please make F-16 HUD more visible

8fca9f1a4ad0.jpg
0eb60d3703d8.jpg

I think by you game settings are making it that dark. By me it looks like that faded only if I use dark visor with Ace3 compatible

I just want this green bright HUD by default if it is possible 

2 minutes ago, Devastator_cm said:

I think by you game settings are making it that dark. By me it looks like that faded only if I use dark visor with Ace3 compatible

it is from your screen ..this HUD color is very light

b74e5230d81f.jpg

Check following ones. I don't have colors like you posted

Spoiler

68a3qe.jpg

here are my settings

Spoiler

pRVstU4.jpg

• Like 1

Strange. In your previos post hud is not green like in current pic

Spoiler

I will research why hud is not solid green for me...maybe mod conflict 

1 hour ago, Devastator_cm said:

here are my settings

I`m use preset like you. No mods. Same area. Same view distance e.t.c 

Spoiler

d66475e684d6.jpg

d5b5da19bfba.jpg
screens from my  laptop

All your colors look really bad, seems like graphics card setting or something. 

3 hours ago, kerozen said:

All your colors look really bad, seems like graphics card setting or something. 

but hud wouldn't be more visible on f-181 if it was about settings

F-16 updated

Common
- bug fixes
- AGM-65H/K integration

• Like 3