firewill

F-16 Fighting Falcon Series Standalone

10 minutes ago, leadghost said:

Quick question - why Instructor don't have any weapons but only TGP ?

because "instructor" not a Wizzo(WSO). and plus due to arma limitation.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ss9 said:

Although it seems like all your landing speeds having gotten lower.  Like, 100kps or lower.  What gives?  That's not even highway speed in Montana, let alone fighter jet landing speed!

you want some back to nose up, so be it.

plus : i'm always landing 200~240km/h.

On 7/1/2017 at 0:33 PM, firewill said:

you want some back to nose up, so be it.

plus : i'm always landing 200~240km/h.

just found out that the "best" landing speed is around 170kmh, with a good glide slope and a nose up position

thx alot for the fix, but a little bit comments. now as usual, the nose will drop at landing speed (same feeling as the past nose up at high speed), and the HUD is not working, that means I am adjusting my sink rate by my experience but not why the HUD indicates

15874940_1818155598453392_48691941576309

Firewill, does your ECM jammer effect POOK SAM PACKs SAMs?  

My unit is expanding.  We are so blessed to use your awesome mod, nothing else compares to it!  Too bad you are on the other side of the globe, it would be amazing to have you involved in one of our ops sometime!

38 minutes ago, KENNETH03 said:

Hello man, aamzing work you make here,  you consider make new model to "DCS Worlds", is not like Arma 3, is realy hard work, look

they have forums to

https://forums.eagle.ru/?langid=1

looks like you want me dead by overwork.

• Like 6

84C394D19A5A520DA7F155EB311CB133FE9E4EFA

change the replace pilot attribute check box to combo box, now can select pilot type from multiple types.

2B9AF5331A510DB1E051BB7B771F1D66E635B725

BE6E63944EFBCCC2A9E550E8AC294F81CE789907

86th TFW special marking in 1986(84-1286)

8F5328AEA365CE70A4E9394EFA7BAFDC11C89BEF

B223DCE102D2FCC469C4CD3DD7423802846C8BDC

512th TFS, Ramstein AB 1980s(84-1302)

6C7B85E7036732C911E6F1F224CFA5AF6520FE8A

Second F-16 Skin Pack is currently working on. pack name is "USAFE"(will change after), 20 falcons(10 F-16C/10 F-16D) of USAFE(USAF in Europe) in 1980~1990s

Air National Guard pack is will be third pack.

• Like 2

So absolutely love your mod and have been following it for quite some time. My unit has run into some issues with the F-16.

]3868274.jpg

1. Zeus spawned aircraft have munitions hung wrong. This also happens to non zeus spawned air craft from time to time when rearming.

2. The gun on both the f-16 and f-15 when fired at ground targets causes the game to crash for players in the nearby area and has caused our server to crash several times.

3. The MFD is unaffected when using the custom user 7 shortcut.

Any help you could offer in fixing these issues would be greatly appreciated.

5 minutes ago, lukerollins said:

So absolutely love your mod and have been following it for quite some time. My unit has run into some issues with the F-16.

]3868274.jpg

1. Zeus spawned aircraft have munitions hung wrong. This also happens to non zeus spawned air craft from time to time when rearming.

2. The gun on both the f-16 and f-15 when fired at ground targets causes the game to crash for players in the nearby area and has caused our server to crash several times.

3. The MFD is unaffected when using the custom user 7 shortcut.

Any help you could offer in fixing these issues would be greatly appreciated.

1 - need to check update the F-16 and skin pack, because proxies have been changed.

2 - if using some FX mod, need to disable. in my case, got crash when using FX mod,however no crash problem when vulcan firing in MP/Dedi with Vanilla condition.

3 - fixed and will next update.

is there a way that you can fix the issue with FX mod? I think many people are using blastcore and such. I also had yesterday crash during dogfigt and thought that issue was the f-16 which was firing at me

2 hours ago, Devastator_cm said:

is there a way that you can fix the issue with FX mod? I think many people are using blastcore and such. I also had yesterday crash during dogfigt and thought that issue was the f-16 which was firing at me

of course i'm try the fix but currently lack of data. peoples said just "crash" but no one said about data of detail - such as com spec, what mod using and Very precious RPTs

Thank you for the quick reply. However, after reading your recommendations I went back and verified that the versions my unit were using were the most current and they were. I also did a fresh download of the f-16 and weapon pack from armaholic. Running arma with only the f-16 and weapon pack loaded i hosted a MP server. The F-16s spawned with weapons in the correct position. Loaded a custom loadout which also put them in the correct position. came down and re-armed and this time it was all out of order the results of which i have posted below. Again this, happened with the most current version of the mod with no other mods loaded to interfere. I would also like to note that even though they are armed, the zuni rocket pods appear empty.

As for the crashing from the use of the gun that i mentioned, i will be doing some more testing and try to get you some RPTs.

3868585.jpg

Firewill,  have you been looking at the current DEV build with the JETS DLC content that is being tested?

I'm not a great pilot or anything, but the JETS content in testing is looking very good so far.  Extended engagement ranges due to better sensors; submunitions for weapons, all kinds of enhancements to the flying game.

I was just wondering if you have started to think about how to integrate the new DLC into your packs?

Hey Firewill,

Looked and didn't see this as reported.

When I try to use the F-16C or F-16D Loadout Modules, I get the following error regardless of which load-out I try to set. 

'..._fnc_moduleInit_modules".,[]]);
_modules |#|set [_modules fine _logic,-1];
_logicMai...'
Error Zero divisio
File A3\functions_f\Modules\fn_moduleexecture.sqf, line 52

28 minutes ago, kocrachon said:

Hey Firewill,

Looked and didn't see this as reported.

When I try to use the F-16C or F-16D Loadout Modules, I get the following error regardless of which load-out I try to set. 

'..._fnc_moduleInit_modules".,[]]);
_modules |#|set [_modules fine _logic,-1];
_logicMai...'
Error Zero divisio
File A3\functions_f\Modules\fn_moduleexecture.sqf, line 52

can be ignorable - other my aircraft also same but nothing problem with load.

On 2017. 2. 17. at 8:39 AM, Polyus said:

Will you consider making an IDF skin for the F-16D?

currently no have plan for that.

F-16 updated

- Maintenance (vulcan crash fix)

F-16 updated on first page

F-16C
- loadout module bug fixed
Common
- new weapon integrated : EGBU-12 Enhanced Paveway II / GBU-54 LJDAM / CBU-105 SFW WCMD

• Like 1

10 hours ago, firewill said:

F-16 updated on first page

F-16C
- loadout module bug fixed
Common
- new weapon integrated : EGBU-12 Enhanced Paveway II / GBU-54 LJDAM / CBU-105 SFW WCMD

Hey Firewill, I see you´ve added the IRIS-T and METEOR to FIR AWS... Do you plan to incorporate those to F-16C hardpoints? (Greek blk 52+ variants can fire those missiles... or this is a job for Pinaz or Dat12thMonkey´s mods?

Awesome update, nonetheless =)

Cheers!

@firewill I think F-16 has also vulcan which has dark power like F-14 :)
I destroyed Sofia with my vulcan.. Buildings are like cartoons against it

2 hours ago, Devastator_cm said:

@firewill I think F-16 has also vulcan which has dark power like F-14 :)
I destroyed Sofia with my vulcan.. Buildings are like cartoons against it

you-dont-know-the-power-of-the-dark-side-cat.jpg

all aircraft using same vulcan, ammo. so F-16 is also under power of the dark side..

currently adjust the balancing of damage.

On 2017. 2. 28. at 4:56 AM, corporal_lib[br] said:

Hey Firewill, I see you´ve added the IRIS-T and METEOR to FIR AWS... Do you plan to incorporate those to F-16C hardpoints? (Greek blk 52+ variants can fire those missiles... or this is a job for Pinaz or Dat12thMonkey´s mods?

Awesome update, nonetheless =)

Cheers!

its planned for next update after jet dlc

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, firewill said:

all aircraft using same vulcan, ammo. so F-16 is also under power of the dark side..

currently adjust the balancing of damage.

ok until then I will unload the vulcan magazine via script :) Yesterday ground troops were just looking while I was destroying whole city. Mission accomplished in 10 minutes without any casualties :P

1 minute ago, Devastator_cm said:

ok until then I will unload the vulcan magazine via script :) Yesterday ground troops were just looking while I was destroying whole city. Mission accomplished in 10 minutes without any casualties :P

sounds like didn't crash due to "vulcan crash bug"