firewill

F-16 Fighting Falcon Series Standalone

Firewill I have again a question related weapon load :)
Last time when I asked how can I set a specific weapon load based on my campaing you mentioned to use the module, which I didn't notice.

It is really helpfull thing but I need your advise again..

My team needs to re-arm after landing. How can I disable the loadout GUI but reload the same ammunition?

Firewill I have again a question related weapon load :)

Last time when I asked how can I set a specific weapon load based on my campaing you mentioned to use the module, which I didn't notice.

It is really helpfull thing but I need your advise again..

My team needs to re-arm after landing. How can I disable the loadout GUI but reload the same ammunition?

well, there is no have option about "disable the loadout gui" however you can using with ammo truck, just like vanilla rearming - close to truck and rearm. its working with custom loadout with module

but fuel is doesn't refill with ammo truck so if you want refuel, use the fuel truck.

When using the ammo truck I noticed that if it's close enough to use for rearming then I can't taxi. Once I rearm and then Zeus the truck out I can taxi just fine. Is that normal for anyone else?

~S

is it normal that gunner in F-16D can`t shoot ? He can Only lase target

I meant it is planned  or WIP ...

F-16Ds are training versions normally instructor sits behind so I guess it is normal that he cannot shoot

is it normal that gunner in F-16D can`t shoot ? He can Only lase target

I meant it is planned  or WIP ...

originally F-16D is for training purpose, so rear seat is instructor not a Wizzo

What a Addon! Nice JOB! We are currently using the aircraft for ARMA FLIGHT SCHOOL and our students and instructors love it. Please stop by and see your creation in action.

I may have overlooked it but I did flip through almost every page.  Is there any way to keybind the action menu items?  Awesome job on the F-16D laser designation :D

I may have overlooked it but I did flip through almost every page.  Is there any way to keybind the action menu items?  Awesome job on the F-16D laser designation :D

UserAction 3 - Afterburner

UserAction 4 - ECM JAMMER
UserAction 5 - Find Target / Erase
UserAction 6 - Open Dialog
UserAction 7 - Open MFD
UserAction 8 - Jettision Fueltank

can be found option->controls->custom tab(maybe)

Hey man, do you plan on fixing the uncontrollable climbing of the aircraft? It kinda makes it hard to fly this right now.

Hey man, do you plan on fixing the uncontrollable climbing of the aircraft? It kinda makes it hard to fly this right now.

well i don't think uncontrollable but also i understood need to adjust. but that(envelope) is relate with aircraft speed so can't change easily.

• Like 1

14671306_1776112475991038_12579123837369

Thanks!  I am working on my cockpit for a few different sims with F-16s in it.  Keep in mind this is no where near complete  I can now bind those controls to their respective correct levers, buttons, and switches :D Is there a way to get the I-TGT on a second monitor?  I am getting an MFD soon and thought that would be pretty cool. 

• Like 1

Thanks!  I am working on my cockpit for a few different sims with F-16s in it.  Keep in mind this is no where near complete  I can now bind those controls to their respective correct levers, buttons, and switches :D Is there a way to get the I-TGT on a second monitor?  I am getting an MFD soon and thought that would be pretty cool. 

uh.. arma is not a flight sim you know.

maybe MFD make movable, and if have second monitor with gameplay screen,possible but not sure, just theory from my head.

anyway, nice homemade cockpit!  

uh.. arma is not a flight sim you know.

maybe MFD make movable, and if have second monitor with gameplay screen,possible but not sure, just theory from my head.

anyway, nice homemade cockpit!  

Thanks!  I am aware ArmA is not a sim, my original intent with the panel build was for Falcon 4.33 BMS.  Keep up the excellent work!

Nice @Warbird. Yea ARMA is not BMS nor DCS by any means. Good luck on the build. In the mean time you can try several extraction techniques with BMS Until your Thustmaster MFD (im guessing your running this, unless your going to run arduino or second PC extraction to display.  Try 2112 Designs running to a separate Android Device or Ipad. I have used this before and it works really really well for what it is. 

Good luck, Sorry about wrong thread @Firewill.

Still watching your A10 buddy. Thanks

The pitch up is really terrible.  If you open the gps dialogue, you have to be quick about it, or the plane will pitch all the way up and stall.

BIS changed something a lot.  I just landed the F-14 at under 100kph.  It should be twice that.  What supersonic fighter jet could land at 50kts?  That's bush plane territory.  Like a Cessna 185.

I know it's not your fault.  BIS has a habit of changing things not for the better.  Still getting info scope errors all over the place and crashing a lot.  IDK what they're doing over there, but they screwed up your planes!

Yup. I have a fine picture of me making a beautiful carrier pass, nose high, 3 wire, perfect......except at 110KPH lol. Just silly......

Somewhat related to this topic...

Does anyone has a recommendation for joystick (for Arma mostly)?
Preferably support both aircraft and tank turrets.

I decided to get one after playing this addon, but I haven't play any flight sim since Flight Sim X 10 years ago.

A really nice choice if you don't want to go all in and buy something very pricey is the Thrustmaster T.16000M.

GREAT internals (Hall sensors), quite an amount of buttons (altho wierdly placed) you can bind and comfortable to use at a laughably reasonable price. It also has twist Z-axis, but if it's a pro or con is up to your preferences :)

It's an awesome joystick to start with if you ask me. Add a CH or Gametrix throttle and you actually get a quite good HOTAS combo.

https://www.amazon.com/Hercules-2960706-Thrustmaster-T-16000M-Flight/dp/B001S0RTU0

I see there's a new T.16000M HOTAS version out as well, haven't tried it myself tho so can't say anything about it.

I have a full CH Fighterstick USB set up: stick, throttles, rudder. They work really well in this game, but you'll pay about $120 per unit. It's a bit spendy, but it has lasted me for over 6 years, it has always been plug n play for me for set up, making it super duper easy. It's simple enough to use on this sim, but good enough that I have no issues with it in DCS. I mainly fly helicopters and I constantly get compliments about how smooth my flying is......for $350-ish that I'm in for total it was and remains a good purchase. Throw in the TrackIR and it's unbeatable for the money when you compare it all to any of the top end sticks - I have all three axis, but you'll pay over $300 for just a Warthog or Saitek stick and throttle. The only drawback is that CH makes you spend the money on pedals...no twisty stick!! Honestly if you play other flight games it's a good way to go for the money, very relaistic, immersive, etc.....CH Products, where's my advertising check?? 

A word on the above j/s - I used a similar one for about 5 years playing IL2, and it was a good stick for me back then. I was just getting into computer flying, and IL2 was a pretty good game back in 2003 when I picked it up. I can't imagine why you would NEED anything better than that little dude in a game like Arma 3 if that's the only flying you will do. 

~S

Thanks, I will compare the options. Right now the only game I use it is ArmA, so probably get a more affordable one with TrackIR.

Do you recommend TrackClip Pro package? or just standard TrackIR5? Last time I used trackIR was back in Arma1.