New Jersey  - 119th FS

Ohio - 112th FS

Oklahoma - 125th FS

South Carolina - 157th FS

South Dakota - 175th FS

Texas - 182d FS

Vermont - 134th FS

Wisconsin - 176th FS

*Iowa Air National guard is no longer using F-16.

• Like 3

It'd be cool if you could do the Iowa anyways.....they flew Vipers for, what, 25 years?

~S

It'd be cool if you could do the Iowa anyways.....they flew Vipers for, what, 25 years?

~S

they will using MQ-9 Reaper, already they aircraft transferred to 119th FS, new jersey air national guard in 2013.

my list is "now using" for national guard (vermont ANG will using F-35A in 2020 but still using F-16 so included)

Hello Firewill

I have a Problem with the Weapons i dont know what the Problem really its  i tell what was my plan.

My Plan: I want kill a t-72B Tank from RHS/Project Opfor the RHS Tank have just Minimal Damage get.

Have i what do wrong or forget ?

F16 V.1.2

FIR AWS US - AirWeaponSystem US/NATO V1.2

From what i know RHS uses different armor settings so maybe that's the problem?

Hello Firewill

I have a Problem with the Weapons i dont know what the Problem really its  i tell what was my plan.

My Plan: I want kill a t-72B Tank from RHS/Project Opfor the RHS Tank have just Minimal Damage get.

Have i what do wrong or forget ?

F16 V.1.2

FIR AWS US - AirWeaponSystem US/NATO V1.2

need to direct hit on the tank(anything even GBU-12). indirect hit is not good effect on RHS tanks when i tested.

Also, what game setting are you on? I know some of the factions are extremely hard to kill if you are running on easy or medium settings. If you set it to Veteran or Expert you might see different results. We have experienced this in the past with tanks being just about invincible on  anything less than Veteran when attacking with Hellfires missiles. 

~S

• Like 1

need to direct hit on the tank(anything even GBU-12). indirect hit is not good effect on RHS tanks when i tested.

Hey,

I try to add you in steam today but you block me..no idea why :( 

To my problem:

I am sure i have make 2 direct hits on the Tank. I have attack this Tank with 2x GBU12 and 1x AGM65L

My Groundcrew say its was all direct hits and the same i say from Airplane too.

and a other Quastion too. I have the last FIR AWS US - AirWeaponSystem US/NATO V 1.2 Upd (so the name of the Zip) was its on this new? or updatet?

Thank you and nice job i love this mods very much and geetings from German to you.

Hey,

I try to add you in steam today but you block me..no idea why :(

To my problem:

I am sure i have make 2 direct hits on the Tank. I have attack this Tank with 2x GBU12 and 1x AGM65L

My Groundcrew say its was all direct hits and the same i say from Airplane too.

and a other Quastion too. I have the last FIR AWS US - AirWeaponSystem US/NATO V 1.2 Upd (so the name of the Zip) was its on this new? or updatet?

Thank you and nice job i love this mods very much and geetings from German to you.

well but i confirmed the RHS tank, (such as T-72B you said) is can be destroy by one GBU-12 or AGM-65 maverick in my case. 

1.2 is latest version until today(09/23)

p.s : ignore, not a block. maybe request again because i'm usually don't accept the friend request from unknown people recently.(prevent some random request, or hacker etc)

well but i confirmed the RHS tank, (such as T-72B you said) is can be destroy by one GBU-12 or AGM-65 maverick in my case. 

1.2 is latest version until today(09/23)

p.s : ignore, not a block. maybe request again because i'm usually don't accept the friend request from unknown people recently.(prevent some random request, or hacker etc)

Okay i will test it again with the GBU and a T-72B from RHS and Projeck Opfor. maybe i do really what wrong no idea i am confused about it :D

ps. i have send you a PN about it^^

Regarding Laser Designation from Pilots,  I found this gem in todays Patch Notes:

• Added: Pilot cameras now support laser designating

F-16 has been updated on first page

Common
- Visual Targeting System removed
- Laserdesignator added(appear when you equip the targeting pod)
- add "visor toggle in vehicle" action (pilot&crew pack US required for using) 
- replace pilot & disable AB sound attribute is now using check box.
- test version of new afterburner sound script added
- GBU-24 w/ BLU-118 Thermobaric warhead integration

F-16D
- CFT version added(blank / polish air force)
- rear monitor / switch display action added(appear when you equip the targeting pod)
*not a bug but must read! - when using loadout dialog in MP, instructor is must leave the aircraft when change the weapons.(cause of doesn't add the laserdesignator for instructor seat)
  • Like 3

F-16 has been updated on first page

hotfix

- fix the texture path error in F-16D

BB446E4437CE70D3DC6F91BB5BFBBA874FAA8F6A

840B5C64EC90CBD6120E28DAF2056AAA16F8ABF2

3D0A5F5A5A424EC14CF221490F53A87F44FBB0DC

51F48895798B43D4AFE1D7D55F0DDA232DCDC9A9

Alabama Air National Guard "City of Tuskegee"

• Like 3

Laserdesignator added(appear when you equip the targeting pod)

I might be doing something wrong, but after the last update i have 2 issues.

1. How to correctly laserdesignate a target as a pilot. I can turn the laser on and aim it, but the laser mark is very offset from where i aim/target. Tried the I-TGT lase option with GBUs as well but did not get the lock.

2. TGP ground stabilisation..CTRL+T does not work for me ( might be removed in V1.31 ?) but did not work for me in V1.30 either..any clues as to why i cannot fix the camera to the ground.

Really like the target memory system..cool to preplan the attacks and designate multiple targets prior to heading in for IP :)

1. How to correctly laserdesignate a target as a pilot. I can turn the laser on and aim it, but the laser mark is very offset from where i aim/target. Tried the I-TGT lase option with GBUs as well but did not get the lock.

2. TGP ground stabilisation..CTRL+T does not work for me ( might be removed in V1.31 ?) but did not work for me in V1.30 either..any clues as to why i cannot fix the camera to the ground.

Really like the target memory system..cool to preplan the attacks and designate multiple targets prior to heading in for IP :)

wokring fine for me.

laserdesignator is doesn't relate with I-TGT and check your "Lock UAV Target" key bind in Weapons.

there is a bug with the f-16c loadout modul.
when loading gbu's and agm-65's on hardpoint #4 and #6.

-GBU-31          becomes GBU-12(3x) [GBU-12(3x) is not electable in the loadoutmodul by the way,only 1x and 2x]
-GBU-32          becomes GBU-31
-GBU-38(1x)    becomes GBU-32
-GBU-38(2x)    becomes GBU-38(1x)
-GBU-38(3x)    becomes GBU-38(2x)
-AGM-65D(1x) becomes GBU-38(3x)
-AGM-65G(1x) becomes AGM-65D(1x)
-AGM-65L(1x) becomes AGM-65G(1x)

mm, reminds me of some funny behaviors when selecting loadouts through the dialog:

mk82 GPB + mk82 snakeye makes it so you have to drop the snakeyes before any of the GPB's (can't select individual ones)
AGM154a + AGM154A1 has the same thing, you drop the cluster before the normal one

hydra + zuni's has the same issue

sjaba, on 25 Sept 2016 - 00:15, said:snapback.png

wokring fine for me.

laserdesignator is doesn't relate with I-TGT and check your "Lock UAV Target" key bind in Weapons.

Yup works for me to..just had to get my key binds properly sorted ;)

there is a bug with the f-16c loadout modul.

when loading gbu's and agm-65's on hardpoint #4 and #6.

-GBU-31          becomes GBU-12(3x) [GBU-12(3x) is not electable in the loadoutmodul by the way,only 1x and 2x]

-GBU-32          becomes GBU-31

-GBU-38(1x)    becomes GBU-32

-GBU-38(2x)    becomes GBU-38(1x)

-GBU-38(3x)    becomes GBU-38(2x)

-AGM-65D(1x) becomes GBU-38(3x)

-AGM-65G(1x) becomes AGM-65D(1x)

-AGM-65L(1x) becomes AGM-65G(1x)

oh, i didn't notice of that

thanks for feedback, i'll fix that

mm, reminds me of some funny behaviors when selecting loadouts through the dialog:

mk82 GPB + mk82 snakeye makes it so you have to drop the snakeyes before any of the GPB's (can't select individual ones)

AGM154a + AGM154A1 has the same thing, you drop the cluster before the normal one

hydra + zuni's has the same issue

that is can be change with scroll menu use mouse wheel maybe you can find "Reload xx"

Yup works for me to..just had to get my key binds properly sorted ;)

sounds good :-)

Does anyone have a link for the f16 that works with arma 3 1.56? I cant update my game right now due to my computer not having internet.

Reporting a bug in version 1.31

2:44:34 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles.FIR_Afterburenr_SFX_Sound'.
 2:44:34 Warning Message: No entry '.sound'.
 2:44:34 Warning Message: '/' is not a value
 2:44:34 Warning Message: SFX  not found

This occurs when engaging the afterburner

Reporting a bug in version 1.31

2:44:34 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles.FIR_Afterburenr_SFX_Sound'.

2:44:34 Warning Message: No entry '.sound'.

2:44:34 Warning Message: '/' is not a value

2:44:34 Warning Message: SFX  not found

This occurs when engaging the afterburner

did you update AWS too? i guess not because new afterburner sound is included in new AWS. check your AWS version

Well i though i did but i don't see any files to indicate a version number (prob's me missing it) anyway went on dates and looks to be a couple of weeks out so will update and check, BTW great mod!!