firewill

F-16 Fighting Falcon Series Standalone

Will the GBU-24 be avaible for the F-14 and the F-15E too?

Pleas keep your good work up I fly the F-15 every day since it's released :D

yes, F-14D and F-15E can use GBU-24 Paveway III too. maybe you can find about that in the Recent F-15 Maintenance Report.

What's the difference between GBU-10 and GBU-24 arma-wise? They seem to pack same payload. Wiki states that "the GBU-24 glides farther as a result of more efficient guidance technology"

Will be able to strike more distant targets?

What's the difference between GBU-10 and GBU-24 arma-wise? They seem to pack same payload. Wiki states that "the GBU-24 glides farther as a result of more efficient guidance technology"

Will be able to strike more distant targets?

same because no underground tunnel/bunker in arma3. (GBU-24 is can use BunkerBuster purpose if warhead is BLU-109)

same because no underground tunnel/bunker in arma3. (GBU-24 is can use BunkerBuster purpose if warhead is BLU-109)

Just for authenticity then? Someone needs to write all those bombs/missiles in your mod and "how to use them". 

I'll try to do that for some of bombs but i hasn't used all of them.

P.S. F-14/15/16 do not carry dumb fire missiles? Such as hydra-70 and similar.

Just for authenticity then? Someone needs to write all those bombs/missiles in your mod and "how to use them". 

You are do not reading OP?

Key Feature and Simple use Guide

** Advanced I-TGT System **

P.S. F-14/15/16 do not carry dumb fire missiles? Such as hydra-70 and similar.

Only F16 do, or actually, I only saw pictures of F4 and F18C carrying rocket pod.

but I am sure F14 and F15E never do that because the weaponary doesn't suit their role of combat

Only F16 do, or actually, I only saw pictures of F4 and F18C carrying rocket pod.

but I am sure F14 and F15E never do that because the weaponary doesn't suit their role of combat

You're correct - the Tomcat  only carried/carry general-purpose bombs and precision guided munitions, whereas the Mud Hen carries almost everything A2G except unguided rockets.

C47F39759FFE458AAB3C556B8F0B33830DDA4A36

8DC7930B76AF6F7115C62E88F7E135BD14FA249A

New Falcon skin - ENEMY TYPE A

will be update tomorrow

• Like 4

F-16C has been updated on first page

Alpha 0.25
- GBU-24 Paveway III Integration
- Envelope has been adjusted
- add Florida Makos, Enemy Type A Skin
- Loadout Module for 2d/3d Editor
- ReplacePilot Attribute for 3d editor
- CSR has been Temporarily Removed 
  • Like 2

currently working of MiG-29M

Please make a Mig 29K also mate..............Its a much more modernised version of the Mig-29M and is Carrier compatible too. And it would be really awesome if it came with a port of Kuznetsov CV.  :D  :D  :D  :D

Please make a Mig 29K also mate..............Its a much more modernised version of the Mig-29M and is Carrier compatible too. And it would be really awesome if it came with a port of Kuznetsov CV.  :D  :D  :D  :D

Currently no have plan for 29k version.

Has the issue with the cannons been fixed yet?

~S

i hope. but actually thats lack of data,evidence for investigate that issues.

Tripple-rack AGM-65 ? Israeli camo?  Looks great!

Tripple-rack AGM-65 ? Israeli camo?  Looks great!

Search on Armaholic for the israeli skin, I'm sure there is one! And the triple rack of AGM65 is already present in the loadout menu

Howdy,

Forgive me if I have overlooked it...but I have been told the FIR F-16C can self designate but can not find how to do so? I have tried to complete this however seem to shoot missles or LGBs into the wild blue yonder. Click lft Cntrl and Sec. Mouse Click and enter the pilot camera but no laser deg. available. So is this possible? If so please list barney steps to do so. Thanks!

Hey Fire will, Great work as usual. This is definitely the most used mod on my server!

Question for you. Have you considered implementing or creating a wing leveler or autopilot for when your using one of the pods for targeting ? Its hard to fly and look around and utilized the pods to designate.

I know there is Blake's autopilot and he has a nice start on the coding.

Thanks

Shrike

Howdy,

Forgive me if I have overlooked it...but I have been told the FIR F-16C can self designate but can not find how to do so? I have tried to complete this however seem to shoot missles or LGBs into the wild blue yonder. Click lft Cntrl and Sec. Mouse Click and enter the pilot camera but no laser deg. available. So is this possible? If so please list barney steps to do so. Thanks!

As long as you have one of the Targeting pods and Paveways or JDAMs, you can go to the targeting by right Ctrl left click and then find your target. Once you find target, scroll wheel to "Designate Target" and you'll get a small box or a locked point on the map. I don't know if you can but let say you locked a target and dropped the Paveway (GBU-10,12, and 24) and then target starts to move, you can undesignate the target and keep the TGP moving with the target and redisignate. But this takes skills. 

For JDAMs, mark predetermined targets on the I-TGT, then designate the individual ones. Once you are flying at a good altitude and within heading (so if target is at bearing 300 and you should be flying at bearing 300) as the target, drop the JDAMs. You don't need a lock on with JDAMs. With testing in fun missions with the 506th, I can hit a target at about 10km range from dropping the various JDAMs. Same goes for some of the CBUs. 

• Like 1

84F452C8EF5B29446DDB27E6BD14DD7D2B359302

USAF F-16C : GE Engine model

ROKAF F-16C : PW Engine model

09B15988E72BE3C6A6F3F727023B84320B2BBC8A

Two Engine Models in just one Falcon model.

Falcon will have F110-GE-129 and F100-PW-229, also modder can be set the engine types in Config.cpp.

next version will include..

- GE/PW Engines model

- Block 40/42 series HUD in cockpit

- minor detail upgrade for Cockpit

- Drag Chute model on Vertical wing

- Afterburner Sound on/off Attribute

- JSOW Capability

- Prototype Steel Splatter System

- Prototype Aircraft Decoration Extended System

- Config parameter for Engine/Aux/Vertical Wing

• Like 6

Yes please :)

DD7FD042EF3D1E497DB8FBC3399A47397AF260F9

Note : thats matter of Angle of view in pilotview, not a model problem.

5447178B8BA0565DCD3D091A2926F477E569BB87

2E1979FD955FAA32D581A4CD8161332CC821616A

51B7BC1FC1DDBF908D12402F8FC4878FB7E376FD

WAR(Wide Angle Raster) HUD for F-16C Block 4x(40/42) Series. if equip the Lantirn Pod, WAR hud can be use "FLIR Display from NAV Pod" on the hud.

also hud is can be change in config.cpp for Modder.

2B0BF83D1D0D190C9DD82F893E1AC3AC9CB1577C

Blk 40/42 hud

B5D6C0EE8D68E83EE10DBF035865813B1C0F0D25

Blk 50/52 hud(also other block use it)

• Like 6

5D0479B40E92E2C5E75012E37014B6636802A9E3

2564CDAB1CEBAC202091471A8AE14919B9CDBEF3

AC6D119155163D40227004456668A03341B59A58

CCIP Test

Finally, Pilotcamera have Lock the axis on the ground! (L.Ctrl + T)

• Like 5