firewill

F-16 Fighting Falcon Series Standalone

Yes, all custom loadouts called from the init field are broken for me.

Tested with no other mods running.

this setvariable ["F16_Loadout","sead"];

fYtBtt.jpg

FIR_Fnc_F16_setloadout also broken

[this,"aim9x","aim120","agm88","gbu38x2","ecmpod","htspod","mk82gpx3","agm65dx3","aim120","aim9x"] call FIR_Fnc_F16_SetLoadout; 

BZfRVz.jpg

i forgot to change the magazine list for with setvariable.

currently i'm working about change the pre-define loadout in editor.

setvariable/function is will be change to Module.

Still my favorite jet addons, looking forward to it Firewill! Little taste of Falcon BMS in arma

Not trying to be ungrateful or anything, but any recent progress info on your F-16D? Also do you have any more aircraft that you're working on? Just really curious that's all. Every time you release a mod, for me it's like Christmas! Any thoughts on perhaps doing a KAI T-50 Golden Eagle? It would complement your other aircraft so well. Especially handy for light CAS or TIC (Troops In Contact). Just a thought, that's all. I love all your releases which are all top of my mods list. Your mods are highly appreciated, keep up the great work! Thanks ☺

Not trying to be ungrateful or anything, but any recent progress info on your F-16D? Also do you have any more aircraft that you're working on? Just really curious that's all. Every time you release a mod, for me it's like Christmas! Any thoughts on perhaps doing a KAI T-50 Golden Eagle? It would complement your other aircraft so well. Especially handy for light CAS or TIC (Troops In Contact). Just a thought, that's all. I love all your releases which are all top of my mods list. Your mods are highly appreciated, keep up the great work! Thanks ☺

F-16D is just remain for Rear Cockpit work and system adaption.

and Other D model(like CFT Integration Model) is on schedule after first F-16D release.

KAI T-50 is currently not in a plan, but maybe consider it.

and just little hint for New Aircraft currently working on 

Russian Aircraft / Mikoyan / Fulc...

• Like 7

Mig-29 or the modernised MIG-35?

Either way this has made my day, i've been dieing for some current gen russian jets in A3 

Is a Mig-29M or the Mig-35? :D

• Like 1

Probably the 29, the 35 is a forgotten jet 

Mig-29 or the modernised MIG-35?

Either way this has made my day, i've been dieing for some current gen russian jets in A3 

currently working of MiG-29M

• Like 8

Does this mean there will be FIR East missile box for aircraft? Super hyped for this

Does this mean there will be FIR East missile box for aircraft? Super hyped for this

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Since we already have PAK-FA and SU-35M the Mig stuff is going to pretty much seal the East modern fighter roster for good!  B)

Since we already have PAK-FA and SU-35M the Mig stuff is going to pretty much seal the East modern fighter roster for good!  B)

Yah, but the SU-35 needs some serious updating 

• Like 2

1) it's not a fighter in any way

2) firewill has done only US and their influenced states (South Korea, Japan) so i'm surprised he even wants to do a Mig (which is good)

Dash-helmet for the Rio?  Helmet mounted sight ? Here is a somewhat wierd q:  Could we get a point and click map interaction from 2:nd seat?  To be able to instruct the ai compass heading and altitude with a scale and pointer where and height ?

That way ,we clould act as a sort of autopilot ourself and get flown where we want to go,avoiding terrain and and setting a Nap-of -the Earth flight pattern it flies us?

Edit; The russian jets would fly Very Low in real life,it will fit into how they would operate.

Dash-helmet for the Rio?  Helmet mounted sight ? Here is a somewhat wierd q:  Could we get a point and click map interaction from 2:nd seat?  To be able to instruct the ai compass heading and altitude with a scale and pointer where and height ?

That way ,we clould act as a sort of autopilot ourself and get flown where we want to go,avoiding terrain and and setting a Nap-of -the Earth flight pattern it flies us?

Edit; The russian jets would fly Very Low in real life,it will fit into how they would operate.

stay calm and write the post. honestly i don't understand what's your exactly want in every time.

Sorry,try to calm down.Yes. Could I ask you to add a life-raft when ejecting from the jets,over water?  thank you.

I need to be able to set waypoints ahead of time.With some way to set a "no higher than this" flight height.

What if you added a dudd too?  Like a reason for a side mission? Drop one whatever the can`t go off,then add a script that checks weather it`s on the ground,replacing it with a real one that could be mined .

Napalm added to inventory list for carrier borne aircraft? Ability to draw a line or WP with altitude setting ,that Ai-pilot will fly and some way to keep target locked-onto ,even with a mountain between plane and target.?

What if you added a dudd too?  Like a reason for a side mission? Drop one whatever the can`t go off,then add a script that checks weather it`s on the ground,replacing it with a real one that could be mined .

Napalm added to inventory list for carrier borne aircraft? Ability to draw a line or WP with altitude setting ,that Ai-pilot will fly and some way to keep target locked-onto ,even with a mountain between plane and target.?

Some way to incorporate flight-formation types into menu? "Attack other target"-option? "Fire on my lead"?

Multi-target ability?  Come in handy...choose weapon,pick target.Move on to next weapon,do the same with it...

If you want a way to deal with heavy defended areas-incorporate a way to add a Stomper into it.Point and click.Then lase.Done.Possible?

Some way to incorporate flight-formation types into menu? "Attack other target"-option? "Fire on my lead"?

Multi-target ability?  Come in handy...choose weapon,pick target.Move on to next weapon,do the same with it...

If you want a way to deal with heavy defended areas-incorporate a way to add a Stomper into it.Point and click.Then lase.Done.Possible?

Multi-target ability?

Thanks for a great plane!   Btw,if you want to,maybe there are a A-4 skyhawk model (same as some plane in movie Top Gun)  from the Brazilian mod team.

Maybe they will donate it to you if you ask them..... will be perfect for someone with limited time for new projects...

Thank you once again. 

https://www.facebook.com/Squad.Brazil.Design.Studio/

Could you add some options for Israeli missiles? Like Kukri A-A missiles? They are better than Sidewinders.

HMCS for RIO`s?   A way to be able to let the back seater use A-G while pilot use A-A?

Good night lighting in cockpit.

Paint ball ammo. For target practice. Flare ,Ilumination. A real photo pod.(Maybe,you can use a helmet camera behind a window in a pod,send pictures to some tablet for ground troops?)   Show what it sees by showing it on a display.Keybind to make a snapshot/photo.

Unmanned version?  F-16 is kind of old plane now....

Tripple-rack AGM-65?   Able to have tanks,all hardpoints,exept wingtip.

Israeli camo skin? 

DWS-39 cluster dispenser?

What I like to see.Maybe you could use F-15 Sound mod when released.

And Eastern pilots  :627:

• Like 2

Firewill, we tried your mod and every time someone made a strafing run with the gun it lagged everyone EXCEPT the pilot out on server. Do you know anything about this?

~S

Firewill, we tried your mod and every time someone made a strafing run with the gun it lagged everyone EXCEPT the pilot out on server. Do you know anything about this?

~S

of course already know(you think i didn't know that?), currently narrow down possible suspect of Lag.

Maintenance Report

- Envelope has been adjusted

- CSR has been Temporary Removed(i'm not sure but i think CSR is suspect of lag)

- GBU-24 Paveway III

- New Skin, "Florida Makos"

- Loadout Module for 2D/3D Editor

B0E4C31993E095AA47B03452CA3D5340B623BDA4

C2FA34AA0F3E99DC641F3DA2225C99FB2659911B

91104D81E57029C08C015C23B2C3991CBFF7A69A

93rd Fighter Squadron "Florida Makos" 

• Like 11

Will the GBU-24 be avaible for the F-14 and the F-15E too?

Pleas keep your good work up I fly the F-15 every day since it's released :D