firewill

F-16 Fighting Falcon Series Standalone

@firewill could you remove the hidden file *.onetoc2 from your addon before releasing?

see https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/152942-arma3sync-launcher-and-addons-synchronization-software-for-arma-3/?p=2960696

Thanks

hmm, strange.

when i packing, that file is not in the folder. 

of course i'm using the one note...well anyway i will try for remove.

plus

fixed the problem, new download link is will be soon

new downloadlink without "onetoc2" file, just my mistake(because F-14 and F-16 folder was designated for One Note)

link : https://db.tt/hmkVFmSq

D408362687FB5E80C943CC145F7287CA8507D08B

1D1572CA3DFAB687225758AE23D819A90F5A7A73

36C7CA369B3C1F7CC1279370F2256219C927AC51

6BBBCBB5AE0640B6C99B8F73976D0FD8D841132D

KF-16D

rear(instructor) pilot is still need adjust the sit position.

• Like 6

i don't know what i'm doin wrong.

i have only f-16 mod and ur fir-weapons mod loaded. have the agm 88 armed and the green target-box in my HUD. neither can i QIT the target nor can i acquire Magnum target.

i did NOT turn on "find Radar target". i just put the crosshair over the green box and fired.

Missile flies straight and Chat says no AA target.

i don't know what i'm doin wrong.

i have only f-16 mod and ur fir-weapons mod loaded. have the agm 88 armed and the green target-box in my HUD. neither can i QIT the target nor can i acquire Magnum target.

i did NOT turn on "find Radar target". i just put the crosshair over the green box and fired.

Missile flies straight and Chat says no AA target.

Which mod is the AA target from?

Which mod is the AA target from?

XD no, thats not a mod. it's what the target Computer tells u when u fire the anti Radar Missile. it says either "target acquired, Magnum" (if Missile is locked onto target) or it says: "no AA target found" or something (if it's not locked onto anything).

maybe it has something to do with the distance to the target, so it's too far away to get a lock on, but Firewill said, there is no distance-Limitation to his Missiles.

the AA target is just the standart arma Tigris, or what's it called.

the AA target is just the standart arma Tigris, or what's it called.

Oh, well i'm not to sure then, i know the RHS radars are no longer supported. 

Please include Israeli 2-seater Cammo for F-16.Instructor functionallity ,too?

• Like 1

I've found that after the AWS update, missiles can't lock on to enemy jet because the targeting system won't update until a point it suddenly works. (white square stays where the enemy jet previously are)

I've found that after the AWS update, missiles can't lock on to enemy jet because the targeting system won't update until a point it suddenly works. (white square stays where the enemy jet previously are)

so can't lock on or can lock on?

i was played my F-16D vs CSAT Aircraft in yesterday and for now, no problem like can't lock or white square remains.

i was played my F-16D vs CSAT Aircraft in yesterday and for now, no problem like can't lock or white square remains.

Can't wait to see the F-16Ds!

• Like 1

hey Firewill,

My unit conducts large member operations and we're experiencing large amounts of lag when the guns are being fired. Do you know of anything that might be causing this?

hey Firewill,
My unit conducts large member operations and we're experiencing large amounts of lag when the guns are being fired. Do you know of anything that might be causing this?

no.

i looking into rpt file when fired M61 cannon, no specific report in there. maybe send to me about RPT file? 

Can't lock on for some time, than suddenly I can lock on. It looks like you got jammed, but enemy don't have jammer

So here's the full rpt, https://mega.nz/#!CcUTVQhY!ehA1t0KMXjE-9AiDRVTWduNjsv-y-eG4ny1cmtJ3bCc.

But its spamed at 75.3mb size.

That being said its spamming about a hundred of these lines per second.

14:49:06 Error during evaluation of expression _source->AccessSourceType()->_interval
14:49:06 Error during evaluation of expression _source->AccessSourceType()->_colorCoef
14:49:06 Error during evaluation of expression _source->AccessSourceType()->_interval
14:49:06 Error during evaluation of expression _source->AccessSourceType()->_colorCoef
14:49:06 Error during evaluation of expression _source->AccessSourceType()->_position
14:49:06 Error during evaluation of expression _source->AccessSourceType()->_position

Can't lock on for some time, than suddenly I can lock on. It looks like you got jammed, but enemy don't have jammer

maybe your computer has been jammed, yeah just no funny joke.

anyway, still i didn't have that, still can lock on and fire at enemy target without like your problem, still i don't know for that. because working fine perfectly.

So here's the full rpt, https://mega.nz/#!CcUTVQhY!ehA1t0KMXjE-9AiDRVTWduNjsv-y-eG4ny1cmtJ3bCc.

But its spamed at 75.3mb size.

That being said its spamming about a hundred of these lines per second.

not so sure, but i think is not a F-16 problem.

because that is looks like problem from effect, but my M61 cannon from AWS is use original gun effect for Arma3.(you said lag when Fire the gun)

originally, i was imagined problem from AWS FCS, but also its not related.

maybe problem from you're using other addon.(of course not sure about that).

i suggest you are try the test for whole your addons.

Basically what would happen was frame drops. Over half the people would get like 1/4 fps and some wouldn't be affected at all, and the guy firing wouldn't have any performance drop either. The only times it would do that was as soon as the round impacted the ground. We were running last version before and updated to the newest it started causing this issue. Could be the ACE update, we will see when we do another operation tomorrow with the last version and I'll let you know. I really enjoy SDBs and the Cluster SFW's, but if firing the vulcan on the newest model sets the frame drop spike off then we'll have to keep using the older versions. Thanks for the timely response and I'll let you know how tomorrow's stuff goes!

So tonight we rolled back to the last version of the F16, and were engaging with guns no problem. All other mods stayed the same. Was there any tweaks to the cannon during this last update? RPT came out fine no unusual errors

So tonight we rolled back to the last version of the F16, and were engaging with guns no problem. All other mods stayed the same. Was there any tweaks to the cannon during this last update? RPT came out fine no unusual errors

no tweaks about cannon in latest version, well.. at least you are now running F-16 without Problem.