firewill

F-16 Fighting Falcon Series Standalone

Any way to make it just take your profile name and assigned rank?

So my player name is SickSidewinder9 and I could put myself in the editor as a Captain.  Is there a way to make it automatically put CPT. SICKSIDEWINDER9 on the plane?  That would be amazing.

its should be possible, however maybe more difficulty than current work.

already i was thinking about your said, however some problem  is there from "unpredictability situations" 

F-16C is updated

Alpha 0.23
- Adapt New SEAD System
- Add ASPJ
- Adapt CBU-97 SFW
- adapt Advanced I-TGT System
- adapt SetRankName System(in Loadout Dialog)
- adapt New Insignia System(in Loadout Dialog)
  • Like 2

ECD6FAC619931442E6DA514E97A7DA1FD3171631

F-16D.jpg

WIP Sneak Peek Time Again.

Today Sneak peek is F-16D Fighting Falcon Standalone.

well, i was already announce for next year projects, and F-16D is in there.

maybe almost same the F-16C Feature. just have Rear Pilot or not. 

sadly, F-16D is based on USAF Type, like this

F-16D_480th_FS_taking_off_Bulgaria_2010.

not this

97189.jpg

maybe some one really want second type, but i will make usaf type first.

• Like 1

Wow! Sneak-A-Peek time.... well, I´m in for the Polish F-16D Blk 52+ (the high-techier, the merrier), but the good ol´USAF F-16D Blk 42 is welcome too

Yay Double-Yay!

Happy Hollidays!

• Like 1

If i'm correct next years aircraft will be the:

F-16D

YF-23

Growler F-18

Hallucination War 

I can't find where you announced them all

small bug with I-TGT: if your plane is destroyed, mark will be on map until server restart.

Targeting system still works, but you will not see new I-TGT marks on map.

small bug with I-TGT: if your plane is destroyed, mark will be on map until server restart.

Targeting system still works, but you will not see new I-TGT marks on map.

i will looking into to the fix. thanks the feedback.

----------------------

BB56AC2B9D26A6C584C8CEBFD7A8FD9893FDC8B1

56A30CDD5388047DFF87F1CEA3AAD4EF6717EBFF

BEB983F9CB8595A15F2B1F3041D73A4CF0158B6B

F-16D Fighting Falcon first in-game WIP Shot

body shadow model is still incomplete.

• Like 2

i will looking into to the fix. thanks the feedback.

----------------------

BB56AC2B9D26A6C584C8CEBFD7A8FD9893FDC8B1

56A30CDD5388047DFF87F1CEA3AAD4EF6717EBFF

BEB983F9CB8595A15F2B1F3041D73A4CF0158B6B

Very nice version! Good work Firewill ;)

*PICS*

Congratz on all the releases Firewill! Have been playing around with your planes every day and they are the best!

Will you make the F-16D part of the already existing F-16 pack like you already have done with the F-15C/D/E or will it be separate? I'd prefer to have all the F-16's in the same pack. My community group wants to downsize the amount of mods we're running but this will make this one included :)

Congratz on all the releases Firewill! Have been playing around with your planes every day and they are the best!

Will you make the F-16D part of the already existing F-16 pack like you already have done with the F-15C/D/E or will it be separate? I'd prefer to have all the F-16's in the same pack. My community group wants to downsize the amount of mods we're running but this will make this one included :)

1. F-16C Standalone : F-16C Only

2. F-16D Standalone : F-16D Only, No F-16C Required, only need AWS

3. F-16 "Falcon Strikes Back" Pack(provisional name for now) : include F-16C/D Together.

currently my plan, but still not sure.

1. F-16C Standalone : F-16C Only

2. F-16D Standalone : F-16D Only, No F-16C Required, only need AWS

3. F-16 "Falcon Strikes Back" Pack(provisional name for now) : include F-16C/D Together.

currently my plan, but still not sure.

Okay thanks  :)

- adapt Advanced I-TGT System

How can i be shure the gbu will hit the target? are there any rules like ("you have to be at that height, at that Speed and that distance".)?

also, can't get a lock on tigris with agm-88, the new system dosn't work, chat always tells me, that i use the old system. what am i doing wrong?

i make radar search - it displays radar target on radar. i make "qit" but tells me no "rdt". when i fire without white target box, rocket flies straight.

Will the Desert Falcon be in that pack too when it's done?

also, can't get a lock on tigris with agm-88, the new system dosn't work, chat always tells me, that i use the old system. what am i doing wrong?

i make radar search - it displays radar target on radar. i make "qit" but tells me no "rdt". when i fire without white target box, rocket flies straight.

i figured it out by myself:

first - i looked around in free viewing. that uncentered the targeting rhombus. so the crosshair and the targeting diamond weren't  alined anymore, so the targeting computer wasn't able to confirm, that i was aiming right on target.

second - when performing "QIT" you have to be right on target with ur crosshair (when red letters appier in HUD) as ur executing it.

my very first question is still to be answered. along with another question comming up, right away: whats the maximum range of the new targeting system to "aquire target, magnum" for the agm 88?

i figured it out by myself:

first - i looked around in free viewing. that uncentered the targeting rhombus. so the crosshair and the targeting diamond weren't  alined anymore, so the targeting computer wasn't able to confirm, that i was aiming right on target.

second - when performing "QIT" you have to be right on target with ur crosshair (when red letters appier in HUD) as ur executing it.

my very first question is still to be answered. along with another question comming up, right away: whats the maximum range of the new targeting system to "aquire target, magnum" for the agm 88?

in system, have no limit max and min range.

QIT is just recognize for the target you aimed.

and i forgot to tell, if you're used "Find Radar Target", new sead system is not working. if you want to use new sead system, press "Clear Radar Target" before to use.

this video show the how to engage the Enemy AA System with SEAD System from Recent Update.

thx for the quick response.

and i could reproduce what you did in your video, except for the red names of the targets in HUD (which would be a good thing, knowing if you're right on target)

am i missing something? i don't get the red names when hovering over the green target boxes with my crosshair.

and by the way, thank you very much for those amazing mods you're offerering to the community.

so many well made planes :)

f-16 is now updated

Alpha 0.24
- New Skin System
- Afterburner is no longer act like Frame Skip/Drop
- AGM-65, SDB,SDB II is added into F-16 Loadout Dialog

Also new template (include custom code in config) is updated too.

And, Don't forget update AWS too!
  • Like 2