- Fix the Fueltank glitch

F-2A

v0.2

- Same the F-16C

• Like 2

F-16C & F-2A is updated to 0.19/0.2

also must update the AWS too.

• Like 1

Firewill, the F-16C files are outdated =P (I´ve downloaded from the 0.19 dl link, but the files age from Sept 29th... wrong link again???)

The rest (FIR files, F-2 and F-14 are updated alright... just the F-16C are aged as 0.18 release)

Cheers!

Firewill, the F-16C files are outdated =P (I´ve downloaded from the 0.19 dl link, but the files age from Sept 29th... wrong link again???)

The rest (FIR files, F-2 and F-14 are updated alright... just the F-16C are aged as 0.18 release)

Cheers!

okay, its fixed

why F-16C is always problem with download link?!  :(

okay, its fixed

why F-16C is always problem with download link?!  :(

Thanks a lot ;)

Maybe it is a "cursed plane" lol... maybe it is the first or the last thread you update, so the link usually "skips" your busy mind... the number of planes thread is increasing fast... it will triple next year (maybe in the future keep them as a pack, just for the sake of your sanity lol)

Cheers!

Firewill, are you planning on adding a module to preload your loadout? Like on the SU-35 and F-18, you cant really have your aircraft be controlled by the AI and provide CAS atm

I would like to ask permission to include this mod in my combined pack for my server. I really like this mod and am creating a combined pack for my server and would like to include this one.

F-16 is now Updated

Alpha 0.20
- Add ReplacePilot code
- Custom Save/Load Function is now save/load another falcon reskin. 

Hi firewill

Firstly thanks for a very well working plane!  Now a question, do you have any plans on making the two-seater F16 ?

Hi firewill

Firstly thanks for a very well working plane!  Now a question, do you have any plans on making the two-seater F16 ?

Already Announced F-16D is for Next Year Project. Take a look into my standalone thread.

do you know where to download the extra skin? It shows that I can use it but after I choose it it appears to be not in my file and the plane become invisible 

do you know where to download the extra skin? It shows that I can use it but after I choose it it appears to be not in my file and the plane become invisible 

Thats cause they're community made skins. Just go to Armaholic and look in the A3 Aircraft section, you'll see heaps of shit on the F16.

F-16 CSR(Combined Situation Recorder) MP TEST VIDEO

update is will be in tomorrow

- add CSR(Combined Situation Recorder) TEST System

- Ejection Seat is Return(Also F-2A is too)

- Other User can hear of Afterburner Sound(F-14,F-2A too)