firewill

F-16 Fighting Falcon Series Standalone

need a "よ" in end text.

in black box text.

“1. ã“ã®ãƒœã‚¿ãƒ³ã‚’押ã›ã°æ‰‰ãŒé–‹ã

2. 把手を約2m引ã‘ã°ã‚­ãƒ£ãƒŽãƒ”ãŒå°„出ã™ã‚‹â€

more high res pics  :)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/happy_modeling/5645222330/in/album-72157626431784597/

its big help for me! Thanks!

263C265BA3F734F79EA70A236576193EA02F76D1

little update of decal

once again,Thanks to da12thmonkey and classic. its really big help for this work.

• Like 1

Hi, I am having a bit of trouble. Every time I try spawning an F-16 with this new update I keep getting that im missing ".model" 

Have downloaded from your link, armaholic, and the original link. Cant spawn any of the updated F-16cs without this message

Hi, I am having a bit of trouble. Every time I try spawning an F-16 with this new update I keep getting that im missing ".model" 

Have downloaded from your link, armaholic, and the original link. Cant spawn any of the updated F-16cs without this message

maybe did you update the aws? its also need the update too.

Looks good mate! 

One quick question, I'm sure its been asked, however do you plan on adding 2 seater F16s at any point in time? 

Looks good mate! 

One quick question, I'm sure its been asked, however do you plan on adding 2 seater F16s at any point in time? 

good question, i guess announce the one things.

F-16D is one of next year plan, so currently not working for it, but will be start in next year.

also include F-2B in there too.

maybe did you update the aws? its also need the update too.

Just deleted everything and redownloaded both your mod and the AWS again. Still missing .model

Hi firewill, very nice release ;) however the link for the template isn't right, it link to the old template without the CFT etc. 

Hi firewill, very nice release ;) however the link for the template isn't right, it link to the old template without the CFT etc. 

link is updated. i thought update before but link was back to the old things. very strange.

Hey man, just saw this in the Readme - 'Pilotcamera and Target Designation Function (shortcut is useraction 9)' -

Don't have time to check now, however was just curious as to what this function actually does. 

Hey man, just saw this in the Readme - 'Pilotcamera and Target Designation Function (shortcut is useraction 9)' -

Don't have time to check now, however was just curious as to what this function actually does. 

Target Designation Function is targeting on "currently position of what you seeing"

is mean if you see the enemy tank on the field and use the Target Designation Function, Lasertarget is will be create on that location. and drop the bomb.

that function is need equip Lantirn pod and plus,

thats working for 1st Person view.(maybe 3rd person view is too)

Target Designation Function is targeting on "currently position of what you seeing"

is mean if you see the enemy tank on the field and use the Target Designation Function, Lasertarget is will be create on that location. and drop the bomb.

that function is need equip Lantirn pod and plus,

thats working for 1st Person view.(maybe 3rd person view is too)

So to confirm... If I have the LANTIRN pod on, it will automatically laze ground vehicles and infantry for me? 

So to confirm... If I have the LANTIRN pod on, it will automatically laze ground vehicles and infantry for me? 

no, use is mean Press the button in Action Menu or Shortcut Key(UserAction 9), laser target is will be created on your sight.

no, use is mean Press the button in Action Menu or Shortcut Key(UserAction 9), laser target is will be created on your sight.

Ahh yea, so where I'm looking at the time it will laze? Pretty much where I look the LANTIRN pod will look as well? 

Ahh yea, so where I'm looking at the time it will laze? Pretty much where I look the LANTIRN pod will look as well? 

laze time is almost instantly and you don't need keep the lazing.

once laser tgt is create, tgt is still remain on the position until remove.

Never seen this before, use the plane every day and there was no dsync , and I seriously doubt its the plane, but I'd thought I'd share just for giggles:

Never seen this before, use the plane every day and there was no dsync , and I seriously doubt its the plane, but I'd thought I'd share just for giggles:

i never seen that before too.

That happened to me a couple of days ago while in the RHS A-10A. It's just an Arma thing I'd presume, as I dumped heaps of flares and it looked like the missile was just too confused on who to go for for. 

8786BE4BE51F8CD6591FD7115C44464A8B68D1F7

F7297A8F22FA5A47E29FD007546DF205F96AF28C

87639EAB400D358F28D6C3C8214D4905AB26ED3C

8016FBA3926FABE7A7B782E43749C4A2C2A02656

FBA4E3EB08BC177EF61CD965D12B1B51154FE689

BLU-107/B Durandal Anti-Runway Bomb Test

its New weapon for F-16C/ AWS Update.

• Like 5

Great adittion, Firewill! Arma3 was missing a runaway interdition weapon (great idea to add a debries geometry where the bomb explodes, as RV´s explosions usually don´t make craters or make holes on concrete lanes/roads/streets, so you could bomb the hell out of any Altis airport, but either AI and players jets would still take-off)

cheers!

Thats really creative Firewall. Keep up the good work :)

shouldn't the bottom one of the three fall first, to prevent from hitting the other while dropping? IT looks like the middle top one falls first.

Can you add Altitude Hold and Ripple Fire in hundreds of feet,please?

If possible,can you add something that makes 2 planes fly at a set speed? 

Could you add a Map Marker/Module that makes planes fly Holding Pattern?

Could you add Anti-Ship Missiles?

For you`re next projects,I like to see Hawk 2000,Viggen,or some more options in the CAS-module .More settings/options for theis Module in connection to

F-16 would be great. :D ;) :) Thanks for a Great Mod!

• Like 1

shouldn't the bottom one of the three fall first, to prevent from hitting the other while dropping? IT looks like the middle top one falls first.

yeah, i know thats wrong. however, change the dropping order, like drop the bottom first is need modify the proxy number. its mean will be change the script in proxy order too.

Can you add Altitude Hold and Ripple Fire in hundreds of feet,please?

If possible,can you add something that makes 2 planes fly at a set speed? 

Could you add a Map Marker/Module that makes planes fly Holding Pattern?

Could you add Anti-Ship Missiles?

For you`re next projects,I like to see Hawk 2000,Viggen,or some more options in the CAS-module .More settings/options for theis Module in connection to

F-16 would be great. :D ;) :) Thanks for a Great Mod!

anti-ship missile is will be add in future. 

btw, i suggest you play the BMS Falcon or DCS. 

my addon is "follow the arma 3 basic gaming", not flight simulation.