firewill

F-16 Fighting Falcon Series Standalone

2015-08-10_00001.jpg

2015-08-10_00002.jpg

ASM-2 Early WIP

JASDF Weapon for F-2A is almost completed, so now i'm focus on cockpit and exterior detail.

• Like 2

2015-08-10_00001.jpg

2015-08-10_00002.jpg

ASM-2 Early WIP

JASDF Weapon for F-2A is almost completed, so now i'm focus on cockpit and exterior detail.

Awesome work like always ;)

• Like 1

Will the F2 use a helmet mounted display? The integrated HUD looks wide and clear from that picture Corporal Lib posted.  

Will the F2 use a helmet mounted display? The integrated HUD looks wide and clear from that picture Corporal Lib posted.  

maybe yes, i saw some photo about Use JHMCS I and Own HMD Helmet for F-2A and few upgraded F-15J.

2015-08-14_00001.jpg

2015-08-14_00002.jpg

2015-08-14_00003.jpg

F-16C Fighting Falcon Block 52+ is Next Update For F-16C Standalone. its have CFT and have more fuel than original aircraft.

also center-line fueltank is will be update too.

And, another update is about Insignia. yeah, already i made some set the insignia function. however, how about Change the insignia during in game?

2015-08-14_00004.jpg

first, you're unit own insignia. use the arsenal, function etc.

2015-08-14_00005.jpg

and get in the falcon and press "check insignia". its need Missile rack or ammo truck.

2015-08-14_00006.jpg

your Falcon is now decorate with Your Insignia.

Next Update is next Aug-22.

Update List

- Add F-16C Fighting Falcon Block 52+ (USAF CFT TEST Aircraft, Polish Air Force)

- Add Centerline Fueltank (AWS Update)

- Adjust Fuel Capacity

- Pilotcamera and Target Designation Function

- Loadout Dialog is now can open with HEMMT Ammo Truck, Huron Ammo Container and Hangar.

- Can Change the Insignia during in game.

• Like 1

I love this addon.  Super high quality and amazing.

Are you working on an update to the Afterburner?  Needs a better sound, needs activation with Seagull Fast (E).

F-2 looks sweet.  Did you actually make it bigger than the F-16 like irl?

Also would love if the helmet mounted display didn't zoom out and was more similar in side to FullerPJ's.  It gets kinda hard to read on a 23" Monitor.

Afterburner Sound is i'm looking for it.. well, i'm a not good skill for sound :-(

and Afterburner is Support UserAction Key, its UserAction 3.(is mean you can customize own Afterburner key, i'm use Left Alt + Q.)

F-2A is Little Bigger than F-16, Specially Wings.

• Like 1

E5B6E69D6A765BB0586E0E7E5E7916B721E6C111New Loadout Preset : SCRAMBLE

Final list for next update

- Add F-16C Fighting Falcon Block 52+ (USAF CFT TEST Aircraft, Polish Airforce)

- Add Centerline Fueltank, mk82 GPB (AWS Update)

- Adjust Fuel Capacity

- Pilotcamera and Target Designation Function (shortcut is useraction 9)

- Loadout Dialog is now can open with HEMMT Ammo Truck, Huron Ammo Container and Hangar.

- Can Change the Insignia on Aircraft during in game

- F-16C Polish and ROKAF is now Use F100-PW-229 Engine Version(Block 52), so Engine Nozzle Texture is Changed.

- New Loadout Preset : Scramble (AIM-9L x 2 / 300gal Centerline Fueltank)

- Remove TWAS Missile in each Hardpoint Listbox . but you can still use TWAS from Weapon Preset Listbox.

• Like 1

Beautiful, as always!

Are you using the TGP targeting pod script?

i'm use my own targeting script.(if you mean TGP Targeting pod script by Lala14)

42491159F058F06B3E754F66442F1E16B0F1E7C8

<its Very Early WIP>

CSR, Combined Situation Recorder is Will be Equip on F-16 and my Other works(F-14, F-15 and others).

its will be include in AWS, currently initial test with F-16C.

So, What is CSR? its Situation Recorder for AAR(After Action Review). for clan/community gaming or Flight Training.

CSR is Record of Flight Information, like Current Position, Speed, Altitude and Direction.

also Recording of Weapon Status(what weapon use and position on pull the trigger)

and Crash site Postion too.(if Plane Shotdown during Recording)

CSR is provide of three information for User.

Map Marker, Task Diary and Export to Clipboard.

Marker is local, so other user can't see it. if finish the recording, take the photo and can erase it.(use Steam Screenshot!  :))

Diary is provide "text information" for user.

Last Export to Clipboard. once finish the recording, all CSR data is Export to Clipboard automatically. and you can paste in notepad, wordpad, your website and etc.

Q:  Will it somehow be able to "message" other player the photo+GPS co-ordinates for a Combat-Search-And-Rescue mission inside of the current mission?

If player is downed?

Setting it as a "Current Task"?

Somehow use it in MCC.

Will we be able to use it as a viritual entity? Spwan it,make it disappear again?

Placeble in Zeus as a CAS,deciding it`s weaponry?

Looks Great,eager to use it!

F-16C Fighting Falcon 0.17 is updated.

Check the First page,  and don't forget update the FIR_AWS too!

Alpha 0.17
- Add F-16C Fighting Falcon Block 52+ (USAF CFT TEST Aircraft, Polish Airforce)
- Add Centerline Fueltank, mk82 GPB (AWS Update)
- Adjust Fuel Capacity
- Can Change the Insignia on Aircraft during in game
- F-16C Polish and ROKAF is now Use F100-PW-229 Engine Version(Block 52), so Engine Nozzle Texture is Changed.
- New Loadout Preset : Scramble (AIM-9L x 2 / 300gal Centerline Fueltank)
- Remove TWAS Missile in each Hardpoint Listbox . but you can still use TWAS from Weapon Preset Listbox.

Thanks for the update!!

This sounds great but I can\t activate it for some reason.

Also I can't get service menu to show up. I tried with the hang and also had  an ammo truck very close to the place without the menu showing up.. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for the update!!

This sounds great but I can\t activate it for some reason.

Also I can't get service menu to show up. I tried with the hang and also had  an ammo truck very close to the place without the menu showing up.. Am I doing something wrong?

Pilotcamera is Left Ctrl + RMB and if you have Lantirn pod, Target Designation function is will be available. name is "Designate the TGT ON",

other point is, this function is can use without pilotcamera. is mean if your aim is heading to enemy vehicle and press the "Designate the TGT ON", target is will be created on your aim.

and HEMTT ammo truck, huron ammo container, hangar is fine for me. same build for today update. 

Sorry I tried everything. Even disabled all other mods and just kept @CBA  @FIR_AWS and @F16C_Standalone. Still don't work.
I tried with hangar, ammo truck and huron ammo..

Sorry I tried everything. Even disabled all other mods and just kept @CBA  @FIR_AWS and @F16C_Standalone. Still don't work.

I tried with hangar, ammo truck and huron ammo..

hmm, strange. i'm tested with CBA and without, never have a problem.

baseplate is didn't working too?

hmm, strange. i'm tested with CBA and without, never have a problem.

baseplate is didn't working too?

Nothing. I also use USAF mod but everything works fine there and I can see the  service meny and all.

:unsure:

Nothing. I also use USAF mod but everything works fine there and I can see the  service meny and all.

:unsure:

my one of tester told me is fine to work of open the loadout dialog with truck,hangar and container.

i'm looking for your problem, however information is very limited.

maybe can you send some RPT file? its will be helpful for solve the problem.

Oh I need to put down a module on the map to make it run right?  Missile Carrier for rearming? FIR objects?

It works for me now. Only problem is the camera . Left Ctrl + RMB doesn't work for me.

Edit:  Oh crap I thought you could place FIR objects anywhere on the map to make dialog box available through ammo truck or hangar but it doesn't. Missile Carrier for rearming must be only some meters away from the plane.

I give up!!

I've tried downloading the update but nothing seems to have changed in game for me either?

I've tried downloading the update but nothing seems to have changed in game for me either?

its the exact same for me too no Block 52+ and the added GBU isn't there 

i found the problem, new download link is wrong, is mean still old version. its my mistake.

new link is will be replace it soon, and currently Steam Workshop is new version i confirmed.

Sorry For Inconvenience.

No HARM done

I'm sorry that was a bad joke  :P