firewill

F-16 Fighting Falcon Series Standalone

hello bro nice mod asowe,but have a little error bro,when you turn a little f-16 ,look what happen man

http://postimg.org/image/44kihsch1/a63be2ac/

Fighters are nimble and agile in the sky, but sure have problems making those ferrari turns when taxi'ing :bounce3:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firewill; would you consider softening up the rudder pedals for the next update? It is very dificult to acquire targets when needing to line up with them for dumg munitions or gun runs, she seems to fight me to much. Thanks for the bird, flying her now, just wanted to take a little alt+tab out to see your thoughts on this.

this forun report error man,the f16 run realy sloly when turn over off,the f16 from USAF mod run realy good,All mod is good for the game,and say thank to every one to make the Arma 3 better game,and take time to make the game better with this MODS:yay::yay:

Edited by Snake67

Hi firewill,

I would like to know if there is a way to make afterburner start only when you have throttle at 100% instead of a button or with mouse wheel (like a real simulator or like the real f16!!)

or maybe ,for who fly with keyboard, engage afterburner when engine is 100%, it was implemented in arma 2 ,for the eurofighter of RKSL

Perhaps continuing to press Q should bring the afterburner on and upon release it goes to 100%?

Perhaps continuing to press Q should bring the afterburner on and upon release it goes to 100%?

the only way i know to activate it is user action 3 or mouse wheel...what you mapped to Q?

I tried to map an axis but it work as toggle ...I'm saying 100% =on 99%=off

Q is used to increase thrust. I'm imagining a situation where you continue to hold Q after you are at 100% then it engages afterburner.

Could you add explosive ammo to the gun,please? Laser guidense pod to it? Yellow tinted visor for pilot helmet?

The current rounds applied by aircraft and technically in game are PGU-28A/B SAPHEI rounds, which are explosive. The LANTIRN pod is the a laser guidance pod and no pilots use yellow visors any more.

I can find the "Missile Carrier For Rearming" in the editor...

But I can not find it in the mcc or zeus.

Can I put the the "Missile Carrier For Rearming" by mcc or zeus?

I can find the "Missile Carrier For Rearming" in the editor...

But I can not find it in the mcc or zeus.

Can I put the the "Missile Carrier For Rearming" by mcc or zeus?

Yes:

Empty > Other > FIR Objects

The LANTIRN pod is the a laser guidance pod and no pilots use yellow visors any more.

Not that it really matters in game, but "yellow" (actually lime-green-ish) visors are still used all the time. That color is usually associated with the daytime LEP visor for protection against standard NATO 1064nm designators.

recently, i found some "PilotCamera" for Sling Load in config. and then, trying for observation/targeting.
still need to work, however i got some little answer.
Make the Pilot Camera like Observation pod and i made some script use of "screenToWorld".
currently targeting not fixed the point and laser target can't follow the current aim, but i guess its more easier than current I-TGT System.

I have a suggestion on your flares. EricJ does a setup that looks like this on his helicopter pack and its really useful for deploying flares."A- 3F/-" -> "B - 9F/0.5S" and so on. To get the full effect u would recommend you to download his Helicopter Mod for the Blackhawk and try it out.

recently, i found some "PilotCamera" for Sling Load in config. and then, trying for observation/targeting.

still need to work, however i got some little answer.

Make the Pilot Camera like Observation pod and i made some script use of "screenToWorld".

currently targeting not fixed the point and laser target can't follow the current aim, but i guess its more easier than current I-TGT System.

nice idea hope you get all of it to work

Hi im just trying this great mod out for multiplay on a server. I have 1 small question.

Does the "Airweaponsystem" need to run on the server too, or is this only needed for clients.

Edit: Tested and came to the conclution: Yes server also needs the Airweaponsystem.

Edited by [HUD]Dorph

Dorph;2965330']Hi im just trying this great mod out for multiplay on a server. I have 1 small question.

Does the "Airweaponsystem" need to run on the server too' date=' or is this only needed for clients.

Edit: Tested and came to the conclution: Yes server also needs the Airweaponsystem.[/quote']

well, you're already have answer. yes Airweaponsystem is must need for F-16 in server.

Hello salute,can you add the real f-16 sound to please?

Please, stop the asking about Sound?

Use JSRS3 mod, that brings the sound in line with the USAF's F16 if it bugs you that much

2015-07-13_00001.jpg

New Lantirn Targeting/Navigation Pod model for F-16C

Beeeaaaauuuutifuuuulll!

Very nice aircraft and cool functions. But pleaase create LOD for the plane and the wreck, it draws too much performance in the distance otherwise.