firewill

F-16 Fighting Falcon Series Standalone

Can you probably also allow service menu when there is "ammo" trucks nearby? Will be really useful for dynamic missions like insurgency / DUWS

Hi Firewill - I'am thoroughly enjoying playing with your F16 Mod. I have a small request to make if possible. Could you sync the afterburner key to "user key 1" and the GPS target system to "user key 3" ?

The reason I'am asking for this is to bring the keys into line with the F18 / other mods and save me from having to re-configure my keybinds if I switch aircraft. Thank you.

Can you probably also allow service menu when there is "ammo" trucks nearby? Will be really useful for dynamic missions like insurgency / DUWS

support the ammo truck and hanger for loadout dialog is will be include in next update.

---------- Post added at 14:39 ---------- Previous post was at 14:37 ----------

Hi Firewill - I'am thoroughly enjoying playing with your F16 Mod. I have a small request to make if possible. Could you sync the afterburner key to "user key 1" and the GPS target system to "user key 3" ?

The reason I'am asking for this is to bring the keys into line with the F18 / other mods and save me from having to re-configure my keybinds if I switch aircraft. Thank you.

currently don't have plan of adjust the keybind, but maybe adjust later for add other keybind.

---------- Post added at 14:41 ---------- Previous post was at 14:39 ----------

Next Update is will be next sunday.

update is just minor update for Prepare of AirWeaponSystem Standalone.

how do i use the maverick to lock on to targets ingame? i saw the F16 HUD got small boxes targets but i cant use the maverick missile AGM 65D to lock on:(

how do i use the maverick to lock on to targets ingame? i saw the F16 HUD got small boxes targets but i cant use the maverick missile AGM 65D to lock on:(

Use the default in-game key to change targhets ;)

Is the GBU31 compatible with the GPS targeting system? I can never seem to get it to work.

Is the GBU31 compatible with the GPS targeting system? I can never seem to get it to work.

GBU-31 is working with Targeting system. i'm tested many times.

maybe you are targeting on Building? if laster marker is inside of building, target is not shown on radar and MFD.

---------- Post added at 20:43 ---------- Previous post was at 20:35 ----------

Just other information,

Falcon CFT Version is will be include 3 skins.

- USAF Test Aircraft

- Polish Air Force

- Greek Air Force

GBU-31 is working with Targeting system. i'm tested many times.

maybe you are targeting on Building? if laster marker is inside of building, target is not shown on radar and MFD.

---------- Post added at 20:43 ---------- Previous post was at 20:35 ----------

Just other information,

Falcon CFT Version is will be include 3 skins.

- USAF Test Aircraft

- Polish Air Force

- Greek Air Force

Good ;) there is a release date?:)

Good ;) there is a release date?:)

not sure, but i'm planned of release on May.

not sure, but i'm planned of release on May.

Good, thank you for your hard work ;)

Good, thank you for your hard work ;)

no problem, my hard work is will make for better user experience. :-)

This is not really a bug-report for this mod, but as there are many fixed wing pilots/enthusiast here I thought it a good place to ask this.... The new 'Marksman DLC' Laser designator (deployable) is designating itself for me with several different addon aircrafts. It's basically functioning like a very fancy IR strobe or smoke grenade, has anyone else experienced this odd anomaly?

This is not really a bug-report for this mod, but as there are many fixed wing pilots/enthusiast here I thought it a good place to ask this.... The new 'Marksman DLC' Laser designator (deployable) is designating itself for me with several different addon aircrafts. It's basically functioning like a very fancy IR strobe or smoke grenade, has anyone else experienced this odd anomaly?

i'm not sure, but i think New Laser Designator is looks like UGV have laser designator, just can't move.

---------- Post added at 13:24 ---------- Previous post was at 13:11 ----------

107410_screenshots_2015-04-12_00006.jpg

that pilot is currently working on and will be release Preview Version for Public of soon.

i'm not sure, but i think New Laser Designator is looks like UGV have laser designator, just can't move.

---------- Post added at 13:24 ---------- Previous post was at 13:11 ----------

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x383/firewill0/107410_screenshots_2015-04-12_00006.jpg

that pilot is currently working on and will be release Preview Version for Public of soon.

Looks amazing ;) can't wait for this pilot! Way better then the arma 3 futuristic pilot ;)

Looks amazing ;) can't wait for this pilot! Way better then the arma 3 futuristic pilot ;)

The F35 uses a G-Suite like the stock arma 3 one

The F35 uses a G-Suite like the stock arma 3 one

I know that, and I think is very ugly... especially the helmet! The helmets like the one in the firewill screen are esthetically better...

Would be nice to have 2 types of helmet, one with a visor down and other one just like that! Overall looking good!

Would be nice to have 2 types of helmet, one with a visor down and other one just like that! Overall looking good!

my pilot pack have one helmet variation, but one helmet have 4 type. Black Visor up/down and Clear visor up/down.

and helmet texture have two for Airforce/Navy Aviation.

so this pilot pack have total 8 helmets variation in preview version.

Salute my frineds,very nice addons,we love,you may pass to us you helmet addons please:yay:

Salute my frineds,very nice addons,we love,you may pass to us you helmet addons please:yay:

its will be release on this week. :)

seems like it is plausible to create a visor as a NVG item that can be raised and lowered. But I do not know if the 'green glow' of the NVG's can be altered through config mutilation or not.