firewill

F-16 Fighting Falcon Series Standalone

Hi

Im having problems linking the afterburner to my joystick. I assigned the mentioned key in the first post (User Action 3) but no avail. Have also tried seagull fast forward and the other known ones. If anyone knows because I am designing a mission and have chosen this mod to feature as the interception craft.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@SWAT.TR;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way by using any filesharing service and add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Hi

Im having problems linking the afterburner to my joystick. I assigned the mentioned key in the first post (User Action 3) but no avail. Have also tried seagull fast forward and the other known ones. If anyone knows because I am designing a mission and have chosen this mod to feature as the interception craft.

I don't know sure working with joystick, but user aciton 3 is working fine for keyboard.

---------- Post added at 16:43 ---------- Previous post was at 16:35 ----------

Future Plan

Well, few days ago i'm release the sneak peek photo, so maybe you are already knows about future working.

Three New Falcon is will be updated for future. but sadly, is not Two Seater :-(

however, don't disappointed! New Aircraft(is not F-16!) is Working on.. is Two Seater!

more information is coming up of later.

however, don't disappointed! New aircraft(is not f-16!) is working on.. Is two seater!

f-15k!

Hello Firewill, thanks for this wonderful addon!

I'm hoping you can help me. I've created a texture of my own and added the plane using the sample config you provided (thanks again!).

The problem is I'm trying to use the init field of the eventhandler to add my own custom loadout using your FIR_Fnc_F16_SetLoadout function.

Config

#define TEast 0
#define TWest 1
#define TGuerrila 2
#define TCivilian 3
#define TSideUnknown 4
#define TEnemy 5
#define TFriendly 6
#define TLogic 7

#define true 1
#define false 0

#define private 0
#define protected 1
#define public 2

/* Config For Retexture Template */

class CfgPatches
{
class CPS_F16_AAF
{
	units[] = {"CPS_F16C"};
	weapons[] = {};
	requiredVersion = 1.0;
	requiredAddons[] = {"FIR_AirWeaponSystem_US"};
};
};

class CfgVehicles 
{
class FIR_F16C; 	
class CPS_F16C : FIR_F16C
{
	scope = 2;
	faction = "IND_F";
	side = 2;
	author = "Firewill/Chops";
	displayName = "F-16C CAP";
	/*first is body texture, second is wing and last is insignia selection. insignia is just leave.*/
	hiddenselectionstextures[] = {"CPS_F16C\body_co.paa","CPS_F16C\wing_co.paa",""};

weapons[] = {"FIR_M61A2","CMFlareLauncher","FIR_AIM9L","FIR_AIM120"};
	magazines[] = {"FIR_M61A2_511rnd_M","240Rnd_CMFlare_Chaff_Magazine","FIR_empty_1rnd_M","FIR_empty_1rnd_M","FIR_AIM9L_1rnd_M","FIR_AIM9L_1rnd_M","FIR_AIM120_1rnd_M","FIR_AIM120_1rnd_M","FIR_AIM120_1rnd_M","FIR_empty_1rnd_M","FIR_empty_1rnd_M","FIR_empty_1rnd_M","FIR_AIM120_1rnd_M","FIR_empty_1rnd_M","FIR_empty_1rnd_M","FIR_empty_1rnd_M","FIR_empty_1rnd_M","FIR_empty_1rnd_M","FIR_empty_1rnd_M","FIR_empty_1rnd_M","FIR_empty_1rnd_M","FIR_empty_1rnd_M","FIR_f16C_Fueltank_1rnd_M","FIR_f16C_Fueltank_1rnd_M"};
};
class CPS_F16C_SEAD : CPS_F16C
{
	displayName = "F-16C SEAD";
	class eventhandlers
	{
		Init = "[_this select 0] execVM ""\FIR_F16\sqs\init\init.sqf"";[_this select 0] execVM ""\CPS_F16C\SEAD.sqf"";";
		killed = "_this call BIS_Effects_EH_Killed;";
		fired = "harmfire = [_this] execVM ""\FIR_F16\sqs\init\fire.sqf""";
	};
};

};

And here is the SEAD.sqf script I'm trying to use.

_plane = _this select 0;

_plane globalchat "test";

[_plane,"aim9x","aim120","agm88","agm65dx1","ecmjammer","htspod","agm65dx1","agm88","aim120","aim9x"] call FIR_Fnc_F16_SetLoadout;

Even the "test" globalchat isn't appearing. Any ideas?

Also it seems the ecmjammer doesn't show up using the FIR_Fnc_F16_SetLoadout function, only via the arming dialog.

Thanks again for your great work!

Chops

try this in sead.sqf

_plane = _this select 0;

[_plane,"aim9x","aim120","agm88","agm65dx1","ecmpod","htspod","agm65dx1","agm88","aim120","aim9x"] call FIR_Fnc_F16_SetLoadout;

i forgot of replace of syntax ecmjammer->ecmpod :-(

Sorry for inconvenience

Firewill

Any plans to add a AGM-158 JASSM (Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile) for the F-16? Also for the 2 seater F-16D is it on hold or just not happening?

Any plans to add a AGM-158 JASSM (Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile) for the F-16? Also for the 2 seater F-16D is it on hold or just not happening?

More Weapon is will be Coming up, so AGM-158 JASSM is add soon or later.

and Two Seater is currently not consider of made.

More Weapon is will be Coming up, so AGM-158 JASSM is add soon or later.

and Two Seater is currently not consider of made.

Can't wait for new weapons! Really sad though no two seater, I was hoping that we would be able to replace the F-18 mod. Alright then, I'll always have some hope! Either way great job, thanks a lot for your effort.

Can't wait for new weapons! Really sad though no two seater, I was hoping that we would be able to replace the F-18 mod. Alright then, I'll always have some hope! Either way great job, thanks a lot for your effort.

even not to make for now, but always consider it for future :-)

Some people Asking about is Stopped the New Falcon, but i just say "No, is still making and just have long-term progress"

anyway, i'm planning to make new three falcon.

5715806729_1f48fb03ba_b.jpg

F-16C Block 52 Plus

AIR_F-16E_UAE_Flying_Tucson_LMCO_lg.jpg

F-16E Block 60

1683189.jpg

F-2A Viper Zero(I know that is not F-16 Falcon, but based on F-16 Falcon and very similar body)

Some people Asking about is Stopped the New Falcon, but i just say "No, is still making and just have long-term progress"

anyway, i'm planning to make new three falcon.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3604/5715806729_1f48fb03ba_b.jpg

F-16C Block 52 Plus

http://media.defenceindustrydaily.com/images/AIR_F-16E_UAE_Flying_Tucson_LMCO_lg.jpg

F-16E Block 60

http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/9/8/1/1683189.jpg

F-2A Viper Zero(I know that is not F-16 Falcon, but based on F-16 Falcon and very similar body)

That's great ;) I hope that you will do also a mod on F-15 in the future ;)

Thanks for your help with the loadout script Firewill. This is a great addon.

For anyone interested, I've whipped up a desert AAF texture, inspired by mycatsaid's great retexture pack.

th_d461aa13-eed2-4891-8048-a9c1846631f9_zpswnzyasm2.jpg

Download here.

Next Update is will be in March 15

i'm really sorry for next update is not included of new weapon,system. because i'm busy for real life.

Update list

- Add the two new skin (Wolfpack/Kunsan AFB, Flying Fiends/Osan AFB)

- Minor Change the Previous Aviano,ROKAF,Polish Skin

- Optimized of SEAD Function

- New loadout preset , Empty - all weapon/hardpoint is remove.

- in loadout dialog, if you select the "Clear", hardpoint is will be removed.(hardpoint 1/5/5A/9 is not removed)

- Loadout dialog is can select the user skin. but if want to use, user skin files is still need.(First update of user skin support is before march 06)

Delete the Hardpoint (Clean)

2015-03-07_00002.jpg

select the "Empty" in Loadout Dialog

2015-03-07_00003.jpg

select the "Clean" in Loadout Dialog

2015-03-07_00004.jpg

Example Picture1

2015-03-07_00001.jpg

Example Picture2

I love this mod, however would you consider adding hydra rocket pods to it? I believe it can IRL

I love this mod, however would you consider adding hydra rocket pods to it? I believe it can IRL

hydra and zuni is already add in last update.

Thanks, didn't read the update...as usual

Now my favorite BLUEFOR aircraft thanks for this amazing mod

Edited by OfficerAMR

Thanks Firewill, for this great Addon. I really love it! Best plane so far!

1) is there any chance to get rid of the white circles/crosses in the HUD? Think they are vanilla, but I'd like to turn them off if possible?

2) Any pilot out there, knowing how to use the Snake-Eyes correctly (effectively)? I can't fugure out how to use them

3) I'd like to lock on targets continuously, even when changing weapons - any chance to do so, or is it a vanilla thing?

4) I think it would be nice if one could switch on the MFD (targeting) always, like the miniGPSmap and it would be fantastic, if there would be some target-informations on it (unit, range, status etc.) and perhaps some sort of rocket-cam

I am really a noob scripter and don't know if all this is really hard to script, so sorry for my suggestions, just dreaming ;))

Keep on with this mod, it's superb!

Thanks Firewill, for this great Addon. I really love it! Best plane so far!

1) is there any chance to get rid of the white circles/crosses in the HUD? Think they are vanilla, but I'd like to turn them off if possible?

2) Any pilot out there, knowing how to use the Snake-Eyes correctly (effectively)? I can't fugure out how to use them

3) I'd like to lock on targets continuously, even when changing weapons - any chance to do so, or is it a vanilla thing?

4) I think it would be nice if one could switch on the MFD (targeting) always, like the miniGPSmap and it would be fantastic, if there would be some target-informations on it (unit, range, status etc.) and perhaps some sort of rocket-cam

I am really a noob scripter and don't know if all this is really hard to script, so sorry for my suggestions, just dreaming ;))

Keep on with this mod, it's superb!

1) white circle/cross is under airweaponsystem config. that is maybe someone need it...include of me. :-)

2) snakeeye is for Low-Altitude Bombing, in drop, snake eye is open the wings and slow down. so its not directly hit as you want. just need some prediction, i suggest of not aim the target directly, just aim the 1~2m away of target... its need many practice.

3) some weapon is can lock on Air/Ground Target onlly. so sometime you lost the lock on because weapon is can't lock on of enemy type.

4) looks like difficult,currently. maybe need some research.