firewill

F-16 Fighting Falcon Series Standalone

Hi firewill, I don't know if it's a my problem, but i can't use night vision... It isn't implemented or that's a my problem? :)

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hi firewill, I don't know if it's a my problem, but i can't use night vision... It isn't implemented or that's a my problem? :)

Well, i don't have any NV Problem..

Well, i don't have any NV Problem..

Mmm so it's a my problem, i wll try to solve it this evening ;) the problem is that it works on other planes!

I still hope we´ll have at least an optional config for a better manouverable Vyper which could own teh Buzzard with both eyes closed (right now it is a tough dogfight of a figher against a trainer jet... tsc tsc tsc)

And talking about expanding loadout options: how about a Nuclear bomb? Dezkit´s Tornado had a sweet one =)

cheers!

;2868123']And talking about expanding loadout options: how about a Nuclear bomb? Dezkit´s Tornado had a sweet one =)

lol I remembered that. it was epic! If the pilot was a noob and flew too low the bomb would take the aircraft with it lol.

That would be great to have on the F16!

would there perhaps be more variants like the 2 seaters and later Block models?

;2868123']I still hope we´ll have at least an optional config for a better manouverable Vyper which could own teh Buzzard with both eyes closed (right now it is a tough dogfight of a figher against a trainer jet... tsc tsc tsc)

And talking about expanding loadout options: how about a Nuclear bomb? Dezkit´s Tornado had a sweet one =)

cheers!

Well, Are you Sure Still need Improvement of F-16's Manuever Ability?

Current F-16 is can 14~16 sec of 360 degrees horizontal turn.

in my test condition : 0 to 0 degrees and speed is 650km/h, left turn.

Edited by firewill

Well, Are you Sure Still need Improvement of F-16's Manuever Ability?

Current F-16 is can 14~16 sec of 360 degrees horizontal turn.

in my test condition : 0 to 0 degrees and speed is 650km/h, left turn.

Ohh sorry, I was playing with AGM, and the G-effect was impairing my ability to pull hard turns... Indeed, with AGM off and on a CAP configuration (I had played before on a heavy air-to-ground setup with bombs n stuff) the Vyper could pull a 360 degrees turn in 12-14 secs, that´s great!

How about the nuclear bomb, now? ;D

Sorry again for the nuisance (I´m quite pleased now) and cheers!

Having issues with the 7zip version of the 14 update. Keep getting errors related to being packaged wrong? Its happening with every 7zip download I've found. Anyway to rezip this without 7zip? Very weird. I have 50 or so 7zip files and this is the only one acting like this. Using winrar and standard explorer zip systems.

Any ideas?

B

Hi firewill, i know that you love the ace combat series, just like me, and i want to show you one thing...

I think you recognize it, it's Windhover's F-16C from AC6!

In AC6:

2qvh7bs.jpg

6duavr.jpg

In Arma3:

eska6f.jpg

2u9r5vr.jpg

I have to do some texture fix, but it's mostly done ;)

Edited by Pinaz93

Hi firewill, i know that you love the ace combat series, just like me, and i want to show you one thing...

I think you recognize it, it's Windhover's F-16C from AC6!

In AC6:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qvh7bs.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/6duavr.jpg

In Arma3:

http://i60.tinypic.com/eska6f.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/2u9r5vr.jpg

I have to do some texture fix, but it's mostly done ;)

Nice! i'm also like Crow 3 in AC0 :-D

Ofcourse Like Windhover too.

Firewill you considered doing a two seater version? The current is great however!

Firewill, did u read my post about the hud a couple of pages back?

It was about the HUD's glass position and the center of it being not centered with the pilotos head. Also I posted some pictures showing that.

Edited by geraldbolso1899

I had to make a video showcasing this awesome aircraft! :D

It's not informative or anything, and does not show half the stuff this thing can do, but nevertheless here it is.

Hope you enjoy, and thank you for your great continued work Firewill, looking forward to the finished product. ;)

Hello;

It seem's we're having problems with the F-16 suddenly running out of fuel (going from about 1/2 to zero fuel instantly).

Other people having this kind of problems?

Hello;

It seem's we're having problems with the F-16 suddenly running out of fuel (going from about 1/2 to zero fuel instantly).

Other people having this kind of problems?

No, works perfectly for me!

Nice! i'm also like Crow 3 in AC0 :-D

Ofcourse Like Windhover too.

Hi firewill! If I can make a suggestion, can you improve the sun reflection on the aircraft? I think they are too bright, if you can make them more opaques I think the will be better :)

I think weapon improve should be on the first top also some textures of USAF

Weapons such as CBU-87 cluster munitions should be more effective against rebels on the ground

I think weapon improve should be on the first top also some textures of USAF

Weapons such as CBU-87 cluster munitions should be more effective against rebels on the ground

I'm making some ANGs and USAF textures ;)

Hi firewill! If I can make a suggestion, can you improve the sun reflection on the aircraft? I think they are too bright, if you can make them more opaques I think the will be better :)

Odd, I havn't noticed too much reflection, even with all my glare options on high.