firewill

F-16 Fighting Falcon Series Standalone

The pictures of MM7260 are of the same aircraft on the same day:

http://theaviationist.com/2008/08/28/italian-f-16s-get-new-tail-markings/

Both of the pics of MM7254 were from the same year, so I assume it was painted with both gruppo markings. It seems to be true whenever you find a picture of the left and right of an aircraft with a particular serial number, so long as they do carry the gruppo markings (seems the unit markings weren't applied until 2008, then they were removed again before they flew them back to the USA).

IIRC it's pretty rare that squadrons in European air forces are assigned individual aircraft nowadays - they tend to be shared amongst pilots/squadrons across the same Wing/Base. So I guess 37 stormo reflected that by putting both squadron's insignia on the F-16s. The RAF used to do the same with their Merlins here - they carried both No.28 and No.78 squadron insignia since they all flew out of RAF Benson and operated as a joint wing.

Ed:- give me a second to test the new version

Ed2.0: - Yes, new version works just fine. Nicely done. I did think it hadn't for a second, but seems I was running the old version next to the new once as you changed the name of the .pbo (so it didn't overwrite the old one)

Yes i changed the name of the pbo to a new one looking better, sorry ;) however i will work on the tail insigna and release a new version!

first update version is will be release in tomorrow

- Adjust of Afterburer sound length/volume

- Add Custom CounterMeasure Launcher, Support the single,6 times burst, 10 times burst.

- Add Shortcut button for Afterburner,ECM Jammer,Jettison Fueltank,Open Dialog,Open MFD and Find Radar Target.

- Adjust of Glass Brightness in Cockpit panel

Your a champ, THX :)

If someone could make aggressor skins for the DBO Afghanistan map that would be some awesome shit. Takes a good 5 minutes or so to fly across it without afterburners and it doesn't lag. I can just imagine Air-Air/Air-Surface combat/training right now with all these skins. Add in a few air refueling and AWACS aircraft and boom. Arma Flag Aggressors, mass pilot meeting/training event.

First off, let me say congratulations! This is one of the best releases for Arma 3! I have been waiting for such a release since F-16 it's my favorite aircraft!

I got some requests, i know you have alot of work already but this would make the mod more unique!

Sound:

Would it be possible to add the engine idle sound of f-16? Its pretty unique, it's starts at 2:40, someone already made it like that, i think it was f-16 in the dutch armed forces for arma 2.

Ofc it's still a work in progress but still want to mention, the flight sounds are repetetive and annoying, aswell as the afterburner. And the flybys feel just buggy.

Texture:

The grey's need to be a little bit darker, and the yellow on afterburner inside the turbine should be more towards orange, not so bright yellow it makes a bit cartoonish.

Other than that, since it's an alpha, really good job! Definitly my favourite plane mod so far! :)

da12thMonkey F-16 skins release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (da12thMonkey) on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

- Add Shortcut button for Afterburner,ECM Jammer,Jettison Fueltank,Open Dialog,Open MFD and Find Radar Target.

Just a note...There is not possible to register key combos in the control setups, so a single key would be prefered, so its possible to assign shortcuts to joysticks without running 3d part software.

Just a note...There is not possible to register key combos in the control setups, so a single key would be prefered, so its possible to assign shortcuts to joysticks without running 3d part software.

i'm use shortcut from keybinding, like custom key 1,2,3,4.. in custom tab.

maybe you need define for custom key setting. i'm already test of shortcut feature, that is support of key combos. my setting is ECM = Left Ctrl + J, Afterburner is Left Ctrl + Q, but you can modify your own key setting.(because you just define of arma 3 custom key setting in option)

joker006 skins release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You (joker006) are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

New mod 1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@da12thMonkey;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way by using any filesharing service and add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

New mod 0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@Snamiki;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way by using any filesharing service and add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Updated mod 0.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Snamiki F-16 Royal Thai Airforce 103 Squadron release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

Update version Link

Alpha 0.12

Dropbox : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9958877/F-16/%40F16C_Standalone_AlphaV0.12_20150105.7z

Google Drive : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0XaVIJ3R4dEcDh6QWpIRW92MGs/view?usp=sharing

Changelog

Alpha 0.12

- Add Custom CounterMeasure Launcher, Support the single,6 times burst, 10 times burst.

- Add Shortcut button for Afterburner,ECM Jammer,Jettison Fueltank,Open Dialog,Open MFD and Find Radar Target.(See **Shortcut** Parts)

- Emmisive on Gauge/panel for Night Operation.

- Add Chaff Particle

- Add Variation of ROKAF,Polish Air Force in Category.

Thanks for sending us your update Pinaz93 :cool:

Pinaz93's retexture release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (Pinaz93) on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

Update version Link

Alpha 0.12

Dropbox : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9958877/F-16/%40F16C_Standalone_AlphaV0.12_20150105.7z

Google Drive : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0XaVIJ3R4dEcDh6QWpIRW92MGs/view?usp=sharing

Changelog

Alpha 0.12

- Add Shortcut button for Afterburner,ECM Jammer,Jettison Fueltank,Open Dialog,Open MFD and Find Radar Target.(See **Shortcut** Parts)

- Emmisive on Gauge/panel for Night Operation.

- Add Chaff Particle

- Add Variation of ROKAF,Polish Air Force in Category.

i tried the new version, good job, it's all perfect for me :cool:

And thanks for putting into practice my suggestion for the editor ;)

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

I have relased a new version of my Italian Air Force retexture .

Changelog:

-Added skin of the 5th wing-23rd fighter squadron, you can find it under "F-16C Fighting Falcon (AMI)(5°S/23°G)"

-Changed the name of the original retexture to "F-16C Fighting Falcon (AMI)(37°S/18°G)"

Download v3

fucbxd.jpg

s0wiyw.jpg

Edited by Pinaz93

With all this retexturing, would any artists out there happen to be working on a nice grunge/detail layer?

Thanks for sending us your update again Pinaz93 :cool:

Pinaz93's retexture release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (Pinaz93) on Armaholic.

Very sweet addon,

congratulations on completing it.

I've got a quick question for all the texture wizzards: would anybody consider doing turkish, israeli and or egyptian skins, hmmm, maybe a whole mideast operators pack? Or, maybe even some fictional ones: Royal Sahrani Air Force or AAF?

many thanks firewill and I must say, that I'm looking forward to your ROK mod!

Very sweet addon,

congratulations on completing it.

I've got a quick question for all the texture wizzards: would anybody consider doing turkish, israeli and or egyptian skins, hmmm, maybe a whole mideast operators pack? Or, maybe even some fictional ones: Royal Sahrani Air Force or AAF?

many thanks firewill and I must say, that I'm looking forward to your ROK mod!

I'm going to try to make a AAF skin this afternoon ;)

Sorry for the noob question but what program would I use for reskin, Adobe right?

Adobe Photoshop

i'm using CS3 version.