Sign in to follow this  
h-singh

U.S. Marine Raiders (Team-8203)

U.S. Marine Raiders (Team-8203) By- Harmandeep Singh

Introduction:-

I build this mod because "USMC Commandant" changed the name of ""MARSOC"" to ""Marine Raiders"".

This is a re-texture mod for the realism unit "Marine Raider Team 8203". It includes 6 camos for (uniforms, vests, headgear, backpacks, equipments, TFR Longrange Radios) & patches.

Its fully compatible with ALIVE & MCC.

Alive Factions :- (BlueFOR)

MRT_8203_MARPAT_UNITS

MRT_8203_MARPAT_Desert_UNITS

MRT_8203_Woodland_UNITS

MRT_8203_Desert_UNITS

MRT_8203_MultiCamo_UNITS

MRT_8203_Urban_UNITS

Special thanks to "STUMP" (Nate Farmer) for helping me to build this mod. I could not do it without your help Stump. Thanks again.

This is my first public release of a mod like this so any concerns, tips, complaints, ideas and/or feedback is welcome.

Also want to thanks devs of ( ARMA 3, RHS, TFR, CBA_A3) & Chain of command "Marine Raider Team 8203".

Requirements:-

CBA A3 - @CBA_A3

Task force radio - @task_force_radio

RHS - @rhs_usf3

Downloadlink:-

Dropbox (199 MB):https://www.dropbox.com/s/zep5wodywnxpgmy/%40MRT_8203_Uniforms_Singh_0.1.zip?dl=0

Edited by H-Singh

New mod 0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@H.SINGH;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way by using any filesharing service and add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Thank you so much kecharles28 for adding my mod in Play with Six. MRT 8203 always uses Play with six to keep mods up-to date. Miller I also want to thank you for doing the same stuff.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR"

"kecharles28" people gets error when they try to download the mod with play with six... Help me please on that.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks Foxhound. I am big fan of Armaholic and always look new mods on both armaholic & Playwith Six.

Thanks for putting my mod on your website... :yay: