Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

The first ever video of operation flashpoint!,

Sorry Vikingo sad.gif

Placebo made a booboo and deleted this thread by accident wow.gif

The URL to download this is http://cloud.prohosting.com/of1985....98.html

I'm downloading it again myself and will then split it with winrar into smaller files and then upload it to OFPN, give me half an hour or so.

Again big apologies Vikingo smile.gif

Ok here's the movie split into 2 x 5mb and 1 x 2.7mb files, right click and do "save as" or use a download manager.

File 1

File 2

File 3

I should add you'll need winrar 3.0 to unrar these files, get it from www.rarsoft.com

hey! No problem Placebo smile.gif

Thanks for open it again and with my magic browser cache I will repost the message as it was hehe THANKS a lot for the mirror for the video, I will add that to the page!

Please post your thoughts about it wink.gif

------before the blast this was the message hehe-----

Hi all!

Here Vikingo from OF - Argentina two years online and for celebrate it I upload to the video section of the site the first ever released video of Operation Flashpoint called "Flash Point: Big Trailer" Is from 1998 and is really a treasure! I edit it in the past for build some unofficial videos but now you can download the complete version! Watch it and I'm sure you will run and play OF for some hours ;-) I really feel something special for this video...

Please post your comments here, what u think about the look of the units on the past? I think they look nice and the thing I really miss is the NSVT machine gun model over the T72 tanks. Check that... You will also can see the first time the Scud was showed in game! And if you own a site please post news about it so all the people can have it...

table_01_12_2000_b.jpg  table_23_10_2000_c.jpg  table_23_12_2000_b.jpg

Join the celebration and enjoy! smile.gif

Vikingo

ps: now you can also download the video using the .rar version that figure in the previous post...

Can anyone convert it to a non-DivX codec format? I just don't want to have to play around with removing Gator spyware (the comes with DivX) from my system.

Ah ...memories! biggrin.gif

Havent seen this movie for well over 2 years.

Thanks Vikky .. and hiya m8! Long time no see smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Sep. 26 2002,10:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can anyone convert it to a non-DivX codec format? I just don't want to have to play around with removing Gator spyware (the comes with DivX) from my system.<span id='postcolor'>

Get the addfree Divx codec here:

http://download.divx.com/divx/DivX502Bundle.exe

I haven't seen this video in well over 3 years. smile.gif

Edit: Or maybe not 3 years cuz I use to watch it almost every day until we got the demo in 2001. biggrin.gif

Hola m8s!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can anyone convert it to a non-DivX codec format? I just don't want to have to play around with removing Gator spyware (the comes with DivX) from my system.

Get the addfree Divx codec here:

[url=http://download.divx.com/divx/DivX502Bundle.exe

<span id='postcolor'>

Thanks Espectro for post that one! Yes, that is the one I use here and don't have any spyware... DivX is very useful and a must have. Avon Lady with that one you will don't have any problem . Please post your thoughts about the video, thanks :-)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Havent seen this movie for well over 2 years.

Thanks Vikky .. and hiya m8! Long time no see<span id='postcolor'>

Hey Sith m8! The viking horde is back hehe Yes, I have a big nostalgia these last days cos two years the site is online so I think was a nice thing upload that video that make us happy in the past... I'm not wrong that this video have some special in it ,no?, maybe is the action and then the scenes mix with the great background music. Is hard to explain with my poor english words but is like you are watching something really BIG that is comming to your computer hehe This trailer is one of my favs. Hope to see you on ICQ and any BMP killing this time haha Greetings for the evil-twin DnA! :-)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I haven't seen this video in well over 3 years.

Edit: Or maybe not 3 years cuz I use to watch it almost every day until we got the demo in 2001.<span id='postcolor'>

Chamoru mighty M113 gunner!  Yes, same here. I saw this one so MANY times before and after the demo/game release hehe... Still with ICQ? Let's have that game we talk in the past ;-)

=Sorry for the personal blah but is so nice feeling that the old and good friends write a reply to this post=

Hey Vikingo! I added you to my ICQ, so hows about a game tomorrow? I wonder if we could get majority (I know we can't get all of them since AndOne closed the forums long ago) of the Vets and we can all have a nice game of OPF. smile.gif Hopefully you'll be online tomorrow so we could play. I'm a little rusty though, I haven't played in awhile. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey Sith m8! The viking horde is back hehe Yes, I have a big nostalgia these last days cos two years the site is online so I think was a nice thing upload that video that make us happy in the past... I'm not wrong that this video have some special in it ,no?, maybe is the action and then the scenes mix with the great background music. Is hard to explain with my poor english words but is like you are watching something really BIG that is comming to your computer hehe This trailer is one of my favs. Hope to see you on ICQ and any BMP killing this time haha Greetings for the evil-twin DnA! :-)<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah it's definately still something special smile.gif

Unfortunately I wont be able to do much multiplayer anytime soon, as I got heaps of work to do and am currently connected to the net over a shared 56k (yes that's bad wink.gif hopefully we'll get our cable connection soon)

DnA says hi back smile.gif And hi Cham, havent seen you around for a while either smile.gif