Sign in to follow this  
MarutiaOrtia

War gaming fun tools

Hi there,

Would you share your expectations on the war strategy game? What would be your most desirable functionality?

I would expect to see a great amount of re-playability, realistic war weapons, story, intuitive UI, nice strategic and tactical map, some story behind, various battle scenarios and challenging enough AI. Certainly to be impress to find good variety of military equipment at my disposal and ability to customize my units. How hard the game should be?

What you will expect to see in the game and what will definitely frustrate you?

Hi there,

Would you share your expectations on the war strategy game? What would be your most desirable functionality?

I would expect to see a great amount of re-playability, realistic war weapons, story, intuitive UI, nice strategic and tactical map, some story behind, various battle scenarios and challenging enough AI. Certainly to be impress to find good variety of military equipment at my disposal and ability to customize my units. How hard the game should be?

What you will expect to see in the game and what will definitely frustrate you?

Would be good if you put down what your thoughts are concerning the war strategy game, first.:)

In other words, he is doing market research and advertising....

Ah, now then, light at the end of the tunnel..

Well for market research purposes, I would like to see a sequel to A2CO. A good one. ;)

Ah, now then, light at the end of the tunnel..

Well for market research purposes, I would like to see a sequel to A2CO. A good one. ;)

With ships to boot

For market research purposes: I might have bought the Arma 3 DLC bundle if it was discounted in the steam sale. First time I saw a game beeing discounted but not the additional content....