Oh I can't wait... :) I really can't. :D

Would you consider including a variant with a German Heeresflieger paint scheme? That'd be sooo awesome.:)

As I wrote above ... anyone is free to retexture it mate :)

My German unit would really love this, great work.

Edited by BagPiperGuy

Looking good Aplion, and thank you for allowing people to retexture it.

Guys ... this addon will be free for retexturing as also for use in any other mod (my permission) ... many people asked me to do that, so I'd like to see my work make people happy and been usefull. :)

As of its quality ... I don't have the skill of BI guys for sure and I'm working alone ... but I'm doing my best.

Guys ... this addon will be free for retexturing as also for use in any other mod (my permission) ... many people asked me to do that, so I'd like to see my work make people happy and been usefull. :)

As of its quality ... I don't have the skill of BI guys for sure and I'm working alone ... but I'm doing my best.

You are a champ for being so community minded. It looks awesome Aplion, I look forward to flying it and getting an ADF version textured ;)

Stunning mate, I would like to kindly ask if you would be interested in sharing with ADF: Uncut, in Australia we use the MRH90 which is basically the same helicopter with slight differences. We would be absolutely thrilled if you wanted to help out.

Anyway great work mate, I didn't actually realize you were back!

I am sincerely sorry mate, I didn't see your signature.

Copilot View ... and these are the last images before release.

arma32015-02-2021-18-52-61_zps8c43313c.jpg

arma32015-02-2021-19-05-91_zpsbb86c9fb.jpg

Stay tuned.

Great job Aplion ! I love it and I can't wait :D

Thank you for your works, as well as your unbin HMMWV which helped me a lot.

Could you upload and post the .psd files if u created the textures in photoshop ?

there is the sea / marine version (NFH / NTH sea lion)

NH90-Break-Marine-2013.jpg.2781088.jpg

and gets the helicopter still damage a model

and the advanced flight model of the NH90 is not on the ground, he floats in the air.

Edited by GamerOnkel

Even if the addon has been released (as also two updates of it) I'm still working to improve it ... so I've decided to add the Fire From Vehicles ability on that.

Now here is my issue ... I've set that in order a player have the ability to fire form vehicle, has to open the cargo door ... everything works fine but every time I'm aiming, after cargo door is open, the cargo door it just dessappears !!

Have a look on these screenshots to get an idea ...

http://prntscr.com/6nsiai

http://prntscr.com/6nsipr

Anyone has any idea of what may cause that ?

Might be a LOD issue. I have a feeling when you ADS it switches LOD that is being drawn. Have you got the ramp selection on all relevant view LODs ?

Might be a LOD issue. I have a feeling when you ADS it switches LOD that is being drawn. Have you got the ramp selection on all relevant view LODs ?

I've the ramp visible to all of my LODs and its working without problem ... the issue is when you are getting in the specific cargo position which uses the fire from vehicles ability ... on all other cargo positions as also on copilot and pilot, there is no issue.

ok everything is fine now with my last issue ... I found that the problem was into my model.cfg ...

Case closed.

There is still an issue on how artificial horizon is displayed, have a look on this video and you ll understand. It should be mobile background and fixed foreground, but you did the opposite guys ;) It is counter intuitive to pilot !!!!!!!

Would be great if we could be able to fix it.. seeing that OP doesn't care about the mod anymore :(

Would be great if we could be able to fix it.. seeing that OP doesn't care about the mod anymore :(

Maybe they are busy with real life, please try to understand addon making is a hobby to most and unfortunately other priorities have to take over.

• Like 1

would be cool, if the other parts of the marine version, besides from "outerhaul", "misc", "tail" and "doors" would be hiddenselectible, too. because they stay grey-blue.

@madpat3 the post right above yours states the mod maker has been away from this project, and it was posted nearly a year ago.

Why revive the thread with a wish list on what appears to be a dormant mod?

47 minutes ago, Rich_R said:

@madpat3 the post right above yours states the mod maker has been away from this project, and it was posted nearly a year ago.

Why revive the thread with a wish list on what appears to be a dormant mod?

Indeed - closing the thread - the author can ask for it to be re-opened if they need it. 

• Like 1