Looks very nice, I'm looking forward to see NH90 in your mod ingame. ;)

Great Work! However I´ve got a question: will it be available for the community as single addon with the permission to retexture it? Would be really awesome because there are many countries using the NH90 ;)

Great Work! However I´ve got a question: will it be available for the community as single addon with the permission to retexture it? Would be really awesome because there are many countries using the NH90 ;)

I was sure that someone will ask that :) ... yes I'll give it also as a single addon with retexture permission :)

Nice Aplion, glad to see this chopper finally coming into Arma 3.

Very nice. I know a couple of people, me included, who will be very happy about that! :)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS You are the man cannot wait!!!

Looks nice. This Helo is seen with a variety of armament, will you feature different preset loadouts or a menu style system.

Looking forward to it!

Looking pretty nice. I just hope it doesn't suffer the same delivery and technical problems as it does in real life.

Guys ... let me first finish the main concept of this chopper and then we'll talk about more versions and camo variations :)

I'll keep you informed of any progress.

Welcome back!

Thanks mate.

Looking Good Aplion.

Thanks mate ... and just for fun ... for a moment I thought that your "issues" signature is part of your post ... believe me ... I felt very confused reading all these :)

HAHA yeah i can understand, sorry for that.

I' ll see if i can make my sig stand out more from my posts to avoid that kind of annoyances in the future^^.

HAHA yeah i can understand, sorry for that.

I' ll see if i can make my sig stand out more from my posts to avoid that kind of annoyances in the future^^.

Come on mate don't say "sorry" ... it was funny for me and I believe that any modder needs to have some cute time as this :)

Almost ready ...

NH90_Vars_zps3f659607.jpg

NATO

Hellenic (BLUFOR)

Hellenic (IND)

AAF

Two versions one for transport and another one equipped with two side doors miniguns.

Working slingload and advanced flight model ready.

Also hidden selection textures ready for anyone want to retexture it and there are no other mod dependencies (not even for my original mod).

It will be released soon.

---------- Post added at 19:29 ---------- Previous post was at 19:26 ----------

... and a cockpit view ...

arma32015-02-1919-27-55-78_zps0b0bed47.jpg

Real nice work there Aplion.

Looking forward to testing it out in action.

Hope it hasn't been poly reduxed to shit. Looks like a class model, can't wait to try it out!