Sign in to follow this  
waitumus

Bulldozer error

Hey guys, I tried launching bulldozer through terrain builder today and I am getting these error messages

"No entry 'config.bin/CfgVideoOptions/PPAA/Disabled.needsDX11'."

"Shaders not valid (mismatch of exe and data?)"

If anyone has any ideas on how to solve this that would be great!

Hmmm tried a fresh install of tools? Also wouldnt hurt to validate steam game files. Looks like your missing key core files

I have the same error.

"Shaders not valid (mismatch of exe and data?)"

any fix apart from re install?

You can try to go into Steam Library, go to A3 tools, right click, go to properties, go to Local Files tab, and click verify integrity of files. If missing core files are found it will tell you and try to replace them. It works sometimes, if not. No choice but full reinstall

Sounds like you have an improperly set up p drive. How did u go about creating that?

When ever I try and verify the local files for the tools or just arma 3, it says that the program is in use (which it is not.) And i set up the p drive by clicking P: Drive (DevP) in the arma 3 tools and running the "Default" option.

I would step the the p drive and then use mikeros arma3p

I used arma 3p before.

tried replacing shaders which didn't work so had to re install tools.[and arma3p again] :(

Seriously, has anybody got a fix to this because i have been unable to work on my map for over a month and it is really annoying me now. Whenever i start bulldozer i either get that i am missing the texture halfa.paa, and if i fix that i get the original error message. Surely someone has had this problem or knows how to fix it. Does anybody from BI ever read the forum issues and try to help? I feel like there is an extreme lack of help across the board from them regarding arma3 tools errors.

That happens when you have a improperly set u p drive. Download the latest version of arma3p and rerun it

Hmmm tried a fresh install of tools? Also wouldnt hurt to validate steam game files. Looks like your missing key core files

Hi i got the same problem as Waitumus.

and i just tried what you said and it doesn't work and i got no error.. ?

I managed to fix it by using mikeros Arma3p, to create a new P drive. Because for some reason BI don't want to release working mod tools for public use :P