GieNkoV

ACC EqKreator v10.2 - Making equipment scripts was never so easy

Hmm can you tell me which radio addon you use if any? Also can you send me your .RPT file with this error and case.sqf content you generated?

Or was your problem fixed after updating to v8.1?

Also, please update your script files I mean those from "ek" folder, they have changed and thus your mission may be failing.

Edited by gienkov

Hmm can you tell me which radio addon you use if any? Also can you send me your .RPT file with this error and case.sqf content you generated?

Or was your problem fixed after updating to v8.1?

Also, please update your script files I mean those from "ek" folder, they have changed and thus your mission may be failing.

I use TFAR, and this error happened only after updating to v8.1. I'm using the same exact addons that I used to make my other mission prior to the v8.1 update which works fine.

Also updated script files from the template.vr mission folder.

RPT File

Case SQF file

Hmm... May I know what's items are inside units uniform? I don't know yet why it generates empty erroneus arrays like this one:

_uniformItems = [,

];

Hmm... May I know what's items are inside units uniform? I don't know yet why it generates empty erroneus arrays like this one:

_uniformItems = [,

];

ACE 3 medical items and earplugs

["ACE_EarPlugs", 1],

["ACE_fieldDressing", 10],

["ACE_morphine", 4],

["ACE_epinephrine", 4],

["ACE_CableTie", 4]

];

[color=#333333]["ACE_EarPlugs", 1],[/color]
[color=#333333]["ACE_fieldDressing", 10],[/color]
[color=#333333]["ACE_morphine", 4],[/color]
[color=#333333]["ACE_epinephrine", 4],[/color]
[color=#333333]["ACE_CableTie", 4][/color]
[color=#333333]];[/color]

Was this generated now? Or you entered it manually? ACE items do generate for me.

---------- Post added at 22:39 ---------- Previous post was at 22:31 ----------

NVM I actually found bug already. Im calling ACRE2 function even you don't have it in your modline. Hotfix in a second, stay tuned!

[color=#333333]["ACE_EarPlugs", 1],[/color]
[color=#333333]["ACE_fieldDressing", 10],[/color]
[color=#333333]["ACE_morphine", 4],[/color]
[color=#333333]["ACE_epinephrine", 4],[/color]
[color=#333333]["ACE_CableTie", 4][/color]
[color=#333333]];[/color]

Was this generated now? Or you entered it manually? ACE items do generate for me.

---------- Post added at 22:39 ---------- Previous post was at 22:31 ----------

NVM I actually found bug already. Im calling ACRE2 function even you don't have it in your modline. Hotfix in a second, stay tuned!

Ok thanks! and I loaded up Virtual Arsenal to get the items on my loadouts.

Download v8.2:

Dropbox link

blue_dropbox_glyph-vflJ8-C5d.png

Changelog:

v8.2

• Fix for TFAR users

Please confirm if it works now, should be. You only have to update EqKreator.pbo this time.

Works only if the party is no JIP. If the game is JIP, the new player cant load the loadout

Are you maybe using disabledAI on your mission? I never had issues with JIP. Script is meant to load loadout only at mission start and for everyone (AI and player slots). But if you are joining with disabledAI then yeah it will propably not load gear. Tell me if this is a thing there.

Download v8.3:

Dropbox link

Changelog:

v8.3

• Fix JIP issue once and for all thanks to @Glowbal

Hi there!

We tested v8.2 the other night and ran into the issue with having disabledAI set to true. On initial lobby join everything worked out perfect, but as soon you JIPed you ended up naked. The funny thing was that as soon as you disonnect, the outfit loaded, but it was a bit to late at that point :) Setting disabledAI to false fixed the issue. Is this the change between 8.2 and 8.3 perhaps?

We always prepare our missions with an excessive amount of slots since we always get JIP:ers and don't know how many we'll be from mission to mission.

Is there any way to work around this? We really don't want to have a lot of friendly AI standing around in base or at mission start area and certainly don't want "ghosts" if ppl disconnect or similar and your way of creating load outs really is handy. Having AI disables takes precedence in this case tho ... :(

Hello, Im glad that you find my script useful. I will think about a way for making it compatible with disabledAI and JIPers. Expect update soon ;)

Regards

---------- Post added at 17:28 ---------- Previous post was at 16:04 ----------

Download v8.4:

Dropbox link

Changelog:

v8.4

• Should be compatible now with missions that use disabledAI = 1

Please tell me if there are any feature request that you would like. Like respawn compatibility for example. Script is made purely for my community which does not use respawn/disabledAI etc. but I am always open for suggestions ;).

I also kindly ask for armaholic.com version update to this newest ^^.

Edited by gienkov

Thank you very much!

wow, thats effin' fast. :)

I'll try the new version during the week. ACE3 handles the respawn "kit-save" for us atleast so that's not a feature we are after. I'll report in when I've tried it out! :)

Thanks a bunch man.

Really liking this!

How does one make it work with JIP? Respawn?

Thanks man, script works perfectly when I actually read the instructions instead of skimming over them. :cool:

I found it hard to switch to this from F3. As much as I hate to admit it, even though Ibdisabled half their features, i still prefervthe way it handles JIP, buddy-team color automization and dynamic map markers for leading elements - I realize these can all be acquired via other scripts or mods but why bother when its already packaged nicely?

Nonetheless, this is great for making lists of classnames for the loadouts you like, very clear and orderly syntax.

First of all, Thanks, you made my life easier and organized.

Secondly, some of my members keeping spawn without backpacks (maybe TFAR but I inserted no auto long range) even if they are on the same script line, for example: They go to recruit role, and taking 3 slots of recruit, but those slots are using the same loadout profile for recruit so like 3 peoples = 1 slot in case.sqf, but the fact is they are using same role and same loadout but always one or two are spawning without backpacks.

Can you look at it please?

Thanks

What backpack's these are exactly? Can you paste me your whole case.sqf to pastebin or here?

Nice work! BIS should've added this by default ;D

Please let me know if you found any bugs for example gear not adding at all or partly. Thanks!

When im trying to execute the player script in the editor with the following: ek = ["grenadier",this] execVM "ek\loadout.sqf" it says "Script ek\loadout.sqf was not found". How do I solve this? Need help ASAP!

Read intructions again and a little slower ;).

• Like 1