Sign in to follow this  
Smurf

Running with Rifles

Arma from above. :D

Got your attention? Then straight here.

Otherwise the trailer sums up pretty well:

header.jpg?t=1418993762

Running with Rifles is a top down/isometric shooter where you take on the role of a single soldier in the middle of a massive all out war between the Greenbelts, the Greycollars and the Brownpants. You are insignificant. You are no better than the man next to you. You are no god of war with regenerating health. You are just a soldier.

Not played online yet but there is 255 people servers!!

Day\night, weather, crouch\prone!, mods, inventory, trenches!, resting weapons! and obligatory zombie things, sadasddas, do it.

Summary:

Google images:

Among all the things in Steam, this one deservers it.

Edited by Smurf

Lol, reminds me of the Army Men games :o

Lots of 'nothing happening', in the trailer video.:rolleyes:

Lots of 'nothing happening', in the trailer video.:rolleyes:

Just like Arma! :D

It's more like a feature oriented trailer, does it's job.

Even the AI is somewhat smart. Found myself joining them on a full scale front assault with lots of cover and fire; flanking a position with with random dudes I found while loitering around; and even supported an assault with an APC when the frontline got onto a hold.

Imagine my happines with I found a PKM, which you can only fire while prone or while supported into something, pretty neat.

EDIT:

New vehicles:

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/10801858_386903594799826_4186188792095429659_n.png?oh=cbe405e7066c53b974b8f9831dd7abb1&oe=5500584D (349 kB)

Edited by Smurf

Just like Arma! :D

Imagine my happines with I found a PKM, which you can only fire while prone or while supported into something, pretty neat.

I can't begin to think what pleasure it brought you..;)

This is interesting. You cannot rotate the map, right?

Oh, so many good games, we clearly live in a golden era of gaming. I'm currently playing Chaos Reborn (Turnbased tactical game with chances, a fantastic game, by Julian Gollop, the XCom maker) and The Talos Principle, a puzzle game which reminds me of Portal/Myst/Grimrock2.

I play some of that Frozen Synapse Prime occasionally, its turn based with a fixed map. Its not bad because its small groups, up to 6. Good little game for now and then.