deltagamer

DG British Armed Forces

Hey everyone,

I've got a new update for you all. You may have noticed that the title has now changed to 'DG British Armed Forces' this is because i'll be focusing on all aspects of the British Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force. This mod was formerly called 'DG British Aircraft Mod [Port]' but since there is more than just aircraft in the mod now, it was appropriate to change the title. I've had very little time to test these so if there are many problems then let me know however from the testing I've done it seems fine.

Special thanks to everyone involved, without their help this wouldn't be what it is.

The Puma skin is just a place holder for now since I'm really struggling to get a decent one made. If you are able to help me create a better one PM me and we can talk more about it.

This mod is still a Work In Progress so all feedback is greatly appreciated.

Whats included in this update?

Aircraft -

Helicopters :

• Apache AH1
  • AW159 Wildcat (Unarmed)
  • AW159 Wildcat (Armed)
  • AW101 Merlin HC3 (Unarmed)
  • AW101 Merlin HC3 (Ramp Gun)
  • CH47F HC2 (Unarmed)
  • CH47F HC2 (Door Gun)
  • CH47F HC2 (Door Gun/Ramp Gun)
  • SA-330 Puma HC1
  • SA-330 Puma HC2

Planes :

• Hercules C5 (Transport) [Woodland]
  • Hercules C5 (Transport) [Grey]
  • Hercules C5 (Transport) [Desert]
  • Hercules C5 (Cargo) [Woodland]
  • Hercules C5 (Cargo) [Grey]
  • Hercules C5 (Cargo) [Desert]
  • AV-8B Harrier II (CAS)
  • AV-8B Harrier II (CAP)
  • AV-8B Harrier II (Multirole)
  • AV-8B Harrier II GR7
  • AV-8B Harrier II GR9
  • C-17 Globemaster III
  • F-35B Lightning II

Land Vehicles :

• LR Transport (Cover) [Woodland]
  • LR Transport (Cover) [Desert]
  • LR Transport (Open) [Woodland]
  • LR Transport (Open) [Desert]
  • LR Armed (M2) [Woodland]
  • LR Armed (M2) [Desert]
  • LR Armed SF (M2/M240) [Woodland]
  • LR Armed SF (M2/M240) [Desert]
  • LR Ambulance [Woodland]
  • LR Ambulance [Desert]
  • RMP Undercover SUV
  • RMP Undercover SUV (FFV)
  • RMP Undercover SUV (M134)
  • Jackal 2 L2A1 [Woodland]
  • Jackal 2 L2A1 [Desert]
  • Jackal 2 GMG [Woodland]
  • Jackal 2 GMG [Desert]
  • Cougar Ridgback (M2) [Desert]
  • FV510 Warrior (SLAT) [Woodland]
  • FV510 Warrior (NO-SLAT) [Desert]
  • FV510 Warrior (SLAT) [Woodland]
  • FV510 Warrior (NO-SLAT) [Desert]

Soldiers MTP/DPM/DDPM :

• BAF Fighter Pilot [No Camo]

• BAF Pilot (L)
  • BAF Soldier 1 (L)
  • BAF Soldier 2 (L)
  • BAF Crewman (L)
  • BAF Engineer (L)
  • BAF Soldier GL (L)
  • BAF Light (L)
  • BAF Medic (L)
  • BAF Officer (L)
  • BAF Scout (L)

• BAF Pilot ®
  • BAF Soldier 1 ®
  • BAF Soldier 2 ®
  • BAF Crewman ®
  • BAF Engineer ®
  • BAF Soldier GL ®
  • BAF Light ®
  • BAF Medic ®
  • BAF Officer ®
  • BAF Scout ®
    (L) = Long Sleeves ® = Rolled Sleeves

Download - http://www.mediafire.com/?xt1myna9wv3s1xv

Requirements : L85a2-v3 - http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?187633-L85a2-v3

Note : The required mod is included in the pack however you can just delete it and use it externally.

ChangeLog:

v1.2

- Added SA-330 Puma Family

- Added Hercules C5 Family

- Added AV-8B Family

- Added C-17 Globemaster III

- Added F-35B Lightning II

- Added Land Rover Family

- Added SUV Family

- Added Jackal Family

- Added Cougar Ridgback

- Added FV510 (with/without UPArmour)

- Added British Soldiers

WOW il check this out now, Nice to see the PUMA

---------- Post added at 14:03 ---------- Previous post was at 13:35 ----------

When im in the drivers seat of the warrior and get into passenger i cant interact with the warrior no more to get out or do anything

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

The new Content is wonderful! Glad to see that so many contributed their Mods to form "one" big and good mod!

Bugs i noticed:

-Ridgback Gunner cant use optics or ironsights

-SUV Steeringwheel, the right hand dosent fit

Edited by christian2526

Noticed the Ridgeback Gunner bug aswell - that said though wow a really nice pack and didn't notice any Jackal wobble on my own pc

Really nice to see all this content coming together - particularly like the netting on the helmets :) though I'd probably use with the MTP uniform pack to give the DZ flashes

Great work, awesome attention to detail. Glad to see a Lynx with the landing gear and an actual gunpod.

Quick question though, how come the kio_l85a2.pbo that comes with this mod is around 65mb larger than the latest release of the mod by itself? The one in your pack is 175mb and the latest release from kio is only 109mb.

@jordanbache97 I don't seem to be getting that problem. I'm assuming the problem would be caused by other mods, right?

@Anthariel, @kecharles28, @Foxhound Thanks for the mirrors everyone.

@christian2526 I know why the optics aren't working however I will need to figure out how to fix it. Its due to a change I made that allows both the hatches at the rear to be used and allow turning out/in with keyboard keys. Its not fully working right now so I just need to wait until the Turning out ffv update comes out for vanilla branch.

@Jonathan0434 Yeah I'm a bit unsure what I want to do with attachments so I've left them blank for now.

@baron556 Its because the pbo is unbinarized. You can just delete it and use Kiorys l85 mod externally. Just remember that its a required mod.

Thanks everyone for all the support!

Could you please binarize it`? It kinda takes longer to choose it in the arsenal and brings lags.

Yeah i'll include Kiorys binarized version in the future. I recommend you delete the unbinarized one and just add his binarized one for now.

Great compile of BAF vehicles and units, Deltagamer, but I´ve noticed two issues:

a-) the F/A-35 has no HMD nor HUD (if we play with AGM or VTN, we have no interface of locking on =( ) and it conflicts with Chortles F/A-35 (well, kinda expected as they´re ports from same source files lol)

b-)the Super Puma has the broken HMD symbology, it is preferable to take it off or use the hellcat HMD

except for those small issues, a great release, nonetheless! Congrats!

cheers!

@Corporal_Lib[bR]

Kimi has sent me the HMD config for the F35 so that should be fixed in the next update, also the compatibility issue will be a problem that I might not be able to fix. I'll try to get in contact with Chortles to see if we can possibly help each other out however last time I checked I couldn't pm him as his inbox was full. Finally the puma having a HMD was my mistake, i'll have it removed for the next update.

deltagamer: yeah I ended up just using kio's original release, because it was causing lag issues when spawning in units. Much less of a delay spike with the binarized one.

I have to say, this has to be the best BAF mod out right now. just one problem i have is the camo on the uniforms are different from the helmets and the vests.

Just downloaded and took a quick spin in Sangin in a jackal - epic so far, just epic.

cj

Just tested,all stuffs can find in MCC and zeus,no more issue so far.Very azaming you can add all this in such short time!:)

There is only one problem with the update. No flags on the uniforms! Lol I just like flags to tell that there British :D

Here's some more images of whats to come in the next update.

The Puma will get AGM fastroping and slingloading capabilities and there will be a new vehicle introduced, the Coyote Tactical Support Vehicle. Also bug fixes will come and there will be some new aircraft textures by TCBRUNCH. Below is an image of the new Puma skin.

Anyone who is interested in working with me to help make one large British pack can feel free to message me anytime as any help/contribution would be greatly appreciated.

2a9CK7G.jpg

7QdFWo4.jpg

R2rHIgX.jpg