silola

X-Cam prototype map 1.0 released

who's idea, to put a non concrete runway, without runway lights. And hills plus tall trees right on the two ends of the runway?? that really need to be re-mapped, it's 100% impossible to land on the main airport with a correct landing glide

recommending a runway extension towards the sea, and remove all trees on the hill side at the end of the runway, and put landing lights and turn signal just like the old Hong Kong Kai Tak airport 

To YanYatCheng:

It's a prototype, I'm sure the present layout of the airport with change in the coming weeks and months.

Edit: Trust me, I'm a doctor.

On 10.1.2017 at 5:12 AM, YanYatCheng said:

who's idea, to put a non concrete runway, without runway lights. And hills plus tall trees right on the two ends of the runway?? that really need to be re-mapped, it's 100% impossible to land on the main airport with a correct landing glide

recommending a runway extension towards the sea, and remove all trees on the hill side at the end of the runway, and put landing lights and turn signal just like the old Hong Kong Kai Tak airport 

Dont trust doctors!

It was indeed a pure prototype to show off what can be done with xcam, nothing more. Don't expect any changes anymore, it was never meant to be a functional playground at all.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, luki said:

Dont trust doctors!

It was indeed a pure prototype to show off what can be done with xcam, nothing more. Don't expect any changes anymore, it was never meant to be a functional playground at all.

oh, that's why. must the map texture and settings are so good

Sorry for the necro but I have spent way too much time on this. Does anyone know where is this place located on the map? It's a screenshot taken by someone here back in 2014 and I wonder if this compound actually exists there. I am really bad at pinpointing locations from pictures where everything is covered in trees lol. Thanks in advance.

ACXjoMW.jpeg