Found a little issue in MV-22: squad icons is distorted.

Also, can't find MV22 in Zeus

Found a little issue in MV-22: squad icons is distorted.

Known issue. I need to remake the image for A3. sadly im a scrub at photoshop, my avatar is proof LOL

And the Zeus thing is a known issue. Use MCC to spawn it.

Since i forgot to add those 2 issues, they are now added to the Main "known issues" section in the OP

Just a quick update:

The MV22 v2 is delayed due to working with 2 separate models to test a few things out. A hotfix should finally be coming out this weekend if the model behaves finally lol

Removed a few vehicles that are about to be released with the USAF Pack and a few others different mod makers.

Quick pre-freakout update:

With the new A3 marksman update coming, some things may break on the MV-22B. Not entirely sure but it's arma so this is to be expected.

In regards to dev progress:

MV-22B is fully ready for v2.0 release and public link. It's just giving me animation issues when i pack it so its a constant struggle.

CH-53E model is starting work soon, i just have to learn how to use Blender instead of 3DS Max. Date to completion is unknown sadly.

I have also taken on the task of making the F-18C and F-18D with John Spartans loadout menu(If he released the dev tutorial for it already). It will be USMC Spec and IRL stat. Expect to have almost all IRL USMC weaponry. The F-18C base version is almost done( expect v1.0 to release in a month-ish), just need to add/remove some memory points and repath everything. F-18D will be sketchy due to ACE3(ALL HAIL) releasing soon. It should have most of the IRL features, but to make all of them it may take a few months.

Cool, thanks for the update. Excited to see how they all turn out!

I made an account, just to reply to this.

Turtle, I and a lot of others are following your work and are definately looking foward to the CH53E.

I've spend hours trying to find a CH53E for Arma 3, glad you took it upon yourself to make one.

Keep it up and looking forward to your progress

Kwinno

I made an account, just to reply to this.

Turtle, I and a lot of others are following your work and are definately looking foward to the CH53E.

I've spend hours trying to find a CH53E for Arma 3, glad you took it upon yourself to make one.

Keep it up and looking forward to your progress

Kwinno

No problem, its my pleasure! Lcukaly, the model i thought i lost was actually in my GDrive folder so model is 90% done, im just having a hard time finding the max poly count a mod can have since a few parts of it are very high poly(interior passenger seats were 29k poly LOL). If we solve a few things, it should be ready soon, unless Arma updates ;)

Also update on the MV22: Pack issue fixed thanks to Burnes. Just need to fix the model issues and boom, release. Hopefully i figure out the problem tonight. Hopefully :p

No problem, its my pleasure! Lcukaly, the model i thought i lost was actually in my GDrive folder so model is 90% done, im just having a hard time finding the max poly count a mod can have since a few parts of it are very high poly(interior passenger seats were 29k poly LOL). If we solve a few things, it should be ready soon, unless Arma updates ;)

Also update on the MV22: Pack issue fixed thanks to Burnes. Just need to fix the model issues and boom, release. Hopefully i figure out the problem tonight. Hopefully :p

CANT WAIT!!!! Congrats bud!

Nice, and nice job on the MV22.

Would love sneak previews if you hand them out :D

Good news! Model is 99% done for the CH53 and poly count is now 7k i believe. All that's left is the cockpit interior and boom, Ch53 will go into the next phase, which hopefully wont take too long.

And sneak previews will come. Milsim/Realism units will get priority over everyone else though since they can give the greatest amount of input in the least amount of time. That goes for all vehicles in making.

Also, if anyone knows a good Blender tutorial series that wont make me fall asleep, please PM me a link. Trying to learn it since i broke my 3DS MAX cd :p

Good news! Model is 99% done for the CH53 and poly count is now 7k i believe. All that's left is the cockpit interior and boom, Ch53 will go into the next phase, which hopefully wont take too long.

And sneak previews will come. Milsim/Realism units will get priority over everyone else though since they can give the greatest amount of input in the least amount of time. That goes for all vehicles in making.

Also, if anyone knows a good Blender tutorial series that wont make me fall asleep, please PM me a link. Trying to learn it since i broke my 3DS MAX cd :p

You should check this website, http://www.blenderguru.com/ he explains really well and in my opinion he is not boring, learned quite alot from him!

A can't wait for the CH-53 :D

Which Onboard Weapons are installed on the CH53 ?

M2 ? M3M ?

Overall i read are on each side 1 M2 Machinegun and at the ramp a M3M

Which Onboard Weapons are installed on the CH53 ?

M2 ? M3M ?

Overall i read are on each side 1 M2 Machinegun and at the ramp a M3M

That is a very good question, which i have not been able to decide on myself. I was thinking to add 2 side GAU-15/A's and a M3M or GAU-21 on the ramp. Probably gonna go with the M3M on the ramp tbh

If you tried to pack it as a mod on Workshop,(it needs to be packed in a certain way) it should work.:bounce3:

That is a very good question, which i have not been able to decide on myself. I was thinking to add 2 side GAU-15/A's and a M3M or GAU-21 on the ramp. Probably gonna go with the M3M on the ramp tbh

Saw this video of an M3 on the right station.

Saw this video of an M3 on the right station.

Ive seen multiple variations, which has caused some confusion, but i may honestly end up putting a GAU15 on the Left side for the crew chief, a M3 on the right side for the gunner, and a GAU21 on the rear. That would probably the safest way to go.

I think tactical nuke launchers would be quiet fitting. And 100% realistic for the helicopter.

Very nice looking! I was surprised that the CH-53 hadn't already been done several times. Subscribed!