Sign in to follow this  
epicgoldenwarrior

Where to find original mission folders?

Ex. Escape from Altis, etc.

Sorry if this seems like a free post :/

---------- Post added at 19:02 ---------- Previous post was at 18:45 ----------

Found em. Does anyone mind directing me to the Support missions? Can't figure out which ones they are.

Support missions will be in an .ebo (so you can't get at it) I think, but if not you can tell.

EpA-Survive missions

EpB-Adapt

EpC-Win

Bootcamp-obvious really

Beta-Supports, night, combined arms and another showcase

Heli DLC stuff is probably missions_heli_F or something.

"diag_log getText (_x >> 'directory');" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgMissions" >> "MPMissions");

I don't know much about .ebo yet myself, other than it's the new file extension from BIS.

ebo?!?!?! nooooo

Buliwyf Could you explain...

Put the code in a short mission in editor... start it and see your *.rpt file. There you will find the paths to the BI missions.

I don't know much about .ebo yet myself, other than it's the new file extension from BIS.

EBO is the encrypted version of a PBO. In time I believe the Heli DLC will be released as PBOs. That's what happened with the Karts DLC and I think it was mentioned in one of the sitreps that future DLCs would get the same treatment. So @OP, hang in there :D

Darn, alrighty. Guess I'll have to make a support mission manually (was actually gonna create a new game mode from it) its gonna be complicated. Nah I guess Ill wait till pbo comes out.