keeway

ACE'd Project 85 version 2.1 Released

Closing thread and removing links until this is cleared up.

Situation was resolved amicably. Thread re-opened and first post restored. :)

Edited by MadDogX

Situation resolved, content used with out rights deleted and first post updated :)

Waiting for more bug reports.

Thanks for informing us of the updated release and glad to read the issues were resolved :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

=====================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (Keeway) on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

yes Bars - title of topic was little confusing, so now title of topic is changed and it is clear - ACE'd version :)

non-ACE is still developed by me and will have updates "when i will find time" , but this topic is about ACE-version for ACE users (which differs in content and totally in scripts, functions etc.) :)

non-ACE version is still not ended and content will be updated with new, better models, textures etc.

simply this topic is about Keeway's ACE'd version

A huge THANK YOU for this release and thanks for working on a non-ACE version!

I'm really loving this mod, but I have noticed a few quirks here and there, mainly when playing around with the ACE vehicle ammunition cook off module with the T-55s, T-62s, T-64s, and T-80s because when they pop they send a T-72 turret flying into the air while their turret remains in place.

Also I'm having problems with the Chieftain because it's not appearing physically and it lags the game. Also is the Soviet faction supposed to appear in Russian because it's really making it hard for me to understand what units I'm placing in the editor defiantly when it comes to infantry.

Is there any plans to include other Warsaw Pact and NATO nations like Belgium, France, and Bulgaria?

Edited by (2142)Gen.Reaper

So, starting with cook off module and t-series its because of base class (its t-72) and there are no plans to do something about this.

Chieftain, its not yet available for public release just because of copyright, we still trying to contact the addon maker to get it right.

Guys, there is wiki ! check it out http://pjo.xaa.pl/p85/ You can see the names of soldiers in english there.

Dont ask for Bulgaria if its already there... And about the next release we will include whole Swedish Army and probably the Belgium too.

Awesome!! Iam definitely going to check it out.

BTW i went trough your wiki page and iam wondering, are you going to do more wehicles for CSLA? Like Tatra 815 VVN 8x8? It would be Awesome.

Mirek, Sadly our plan to improve Czechoslovak army has failed. We will try to do our best to add some new content for it, just like for other factions as soon as possible. In next version we will add T813, rm-70, v3s and mig-29 for sure, cant say anything more.

Edited by Keeway

When i start this mod i have this error no entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UAZ_SPG9_RU.scope'

am I the only one ?

Edited by mortyfero99

Nope, thats the problem with ACEX and Project 85 I don't think we are able to fix it, will try to do our best.

Today I would like to share with you, fix for "no entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UAZ_SPG9_RU.scope' " and some other rpt problems.

https://mega.co.nz/#!IQpACYCI!LF534Z18oiPyrkRO83k6VjQ3fHfBmDtxB_3EQQn00Hw

Changelog:

*Removed dependency on mods that were in our clan pack

*AKMS family can finnaly use ACE AKM Magazines

#link updated

Edited by Keeway

I'm working on a shitty little DAC style mission that I used to make waaaay back during the old OFP days... I could post it when it's done, but you would probably do better to make your own.

E: Also, I have a bug to report, and I'm pretty surprised it's still around.

The M14, for some reason the regular M14 with Iron sights has it's aiming point waaay above the gun. Is there any quick fix for this? It seems to just be a coordinates issue within the config file of the gun, just needs to be calibrated properly.

Edited by Birdy890

Thanks for informing us about the hotfix :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

=====================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (Keeway) on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

@SS9 We will try to make mission pack after our next release for Arma 2.

@Birdy Ye its kinda a bug, but you should press / for Iron Sight in M14

Nice mod for the most part. The main thing I like about this mod is the amount of opfor PACT nations to choice from. Although I find many of the blufor units to be of lower quality, mostly just the textures. I do appreciate the work that you guys are putting into this mod and hope that you continue to improve it.

However I am in need of some assistance. Would you guys be able to post the 'Faction class names' on your website perhaps? I need them for some mission scripting.

Thanks!

About the faction classnames, here you have them:

P85_USA_Army - US Army

P85_UK_Army - British Army

P85_BRD_Army - Bundeswehr

P85_DEN_Army - Danske Hær

P85_SWE_Army - Svenska armén

P85_SOV_Army - СоветÑÐºÐ°Ñ ÐрмиÑ;

P85_POL_Army - Ludowe Wojsko Polskie

P85_DDR_Army - Nationale Volksarmee;

P85_CSLA_Army - ÄŒSLA

P85_BUL_Army - БългарÑката AрмиÑ

P85_RES_Army - Guerrillas

P85_IRA_Army - IRA

@quality To be honest we are good what we see there in most cases, but yes I have to agree some textures need to be reworked. Anyway our main goal for next release are: air assests (buch of them) and a lot of improvements for existing factions.

About the faction classnames, here you have them:

P85_USA_Army - US Army

P85_UK_Army - British Army

P85_BRD_Army - Bundeswehr

P85_DEN_Army - Danske Hær

P85_SWE_Army - Svenska armén

P85_SOV_Army - СоветÑÐºÐ°Ñ ÐрмиÑ;

P85_POL_Army - Ludowe Wojsko Polskie

P85_DDR_Army - Nationale Volksarmee;

P85_CSLA_Army - ÄŒSLA

P85_BUL_Army - БългарÑката AрмиÑ

P85_RES_Army - Guerrillas

P85_IRA_Army - IRA

Thank you very much, although you still may want to add them to your website so that there is no future confusion. Good luck with the mod, it's always nice to see people keeping Arma 2 mods alive!

Hi guys

Amazing work on the P85 ACES config :)

However - there don't appear to be any of the P85 unit groups in the editor - making it very time-consuming creating missions. P85 had a heap of groups configured - would you be able to add these back in to your version? (Or am I doing something wrong :\)

I've got it installed and all up to date using WithSix.

Cheers!

Thanks for ACE compatibility.

Work of the mod will be continue? What about groups of units in the editor?

Hi mod is still alive, next update in December. Maybe we restore groups in editor :)

Sea Harrier

YPQ7YGp5jBAP9bHHjz1PHHQQhndnf44rWGYYGQ36

Cold War Canadians

uE1LRpAu8Mvmw6wsrv5cP9bwxnt1Vk9SmI47R5Fp6dQfB8F-VyaRSkXQChqTXLV-uskYqN_Ja5oEaL6vSq9k_eJFL-sdQPJtZZGjZIeY13JNTR4eyj7TU4yD

• Like 3