SENSEII

[COOP] Dynamic Combat Generator

Hi Senseii,

I installed Ace3 for the first time to test your DCG which sounds really awesome.

Didn´t configured Ace3 at all just added it to the mods to start to try DCG.

Now when I host a Altis or Chernarus Session with DCG I can´t access the Virtual Arsenal, enter Vehicles (if they appear) and no friendly forces spawn with me.

I started with MCC to see if they just somewhere else but no - I am alone but the enemies spawn. Is this intended?

Did I miss something?

I use the pbo from your download, ace3 without any optional stuff, shacktac-interface, JSRS 2.5, Cup Maps and Weapons, Blastcore Skies.

Hope someone can clear things up for me.

Regards

You have to push winSX keys that with ace is the default interaction key and you will see the menu "open arsenal"

p.s. and this method is to use for the vehicles spawner etc ...

but by the way I tought that this missions was broken or it works again?

It appears none of the civilian missions work right now playing the DCG 3.0.9 takistan, can't interact with any hostages or injured civs

hey there,

if you add role restrictions for classes please make it optional in the parameter. and could you bring back the settings were it was possible to select a exact time?

it also would be helpful to be able to select the weather. and the how much manpads are there.

additionally i wanted to try out this addon:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28085

but it doesnt show up in the vehicle spawner and i cant figure out why. normally this happens if the vehicle is not visible in the arsenal but this one is.

Hi,

Sorry but I would like verify something:

1. Can i play as the East against the West, bascially opfor vs blufor?

- I can only choose East and Independent as my enemies right now

2. How do I reduce enemy count, be it generally or even specifically technical vs infantry? As right now, when I spawn myself with 2 objectives, I have at least 5-6 squads of at least 5-6 infantry, which I though to be dynamically setup? And even though I remove technical patrols I still have a few technicals around.

3. Is it possible for me to use a null class to prevent, example, enemies technical to appear. I just wish to have some sort of a infantry oriented mission.

Oh, before I forget, really nice features for the mission, really looking forward to try it with my squadmates.

But due to the numbers I checked using MCC, it doesn't seem to viable for a small team, though I am really interested how other people manage to control that.

Thanks.

Hello
First of all, congratulations for your work, we (my team) love DCG. We had a server on which walk dcg version 3.0.9. We have not played for a long time and when I restarted the server, after its updates, I can no longer launch the dcg, and this on any map.
When loading, it displays the following message:

script \userconfig\dcg\sen_unitpools.sqf not found

Yet the file is in the folder userconfig at the root of the server folder, and all files are in place and not altered.

Am I the only one to whom this happens?

Thanks.

Edit : I see answer page 16 and it's good. Thanks for all.

There are definitely some inconsistencies between 3.0.9 and the latest ACE version. 

However, I'm putting my time into the next version, so I'm not exactly sure what's going on in that situation. 

I've played around with the role restriction idea, but I don't have anything solid in the works. 

DCG is coming along nicely. I finally got a working version of the save/load functionality. It looks like iniDB won't be necessary. I also updated the FOB system to work with AI units. You'll be able to set all the AI on patrol around the FOB through a single ACE action (or vanilla addAction).

bz24jhp.jpg

hlv3Nbz.jpg

WTF 67 Server FPS in ARMA 3  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:

Hi, i still have this if i try to join our server:

Script \userconfig\dcg\sen_unitpools.sqf not found

So, i think there is something i have to chang in the server but what i didnt understand...

Can someone Help ?

Hi, i still have this if i try to join our server:

So, i think there is something i have to chang in the server but what i didnt understand...

Can someone Help ?

Also having this issue, tried putting the script in the actual mission with this directory to no avail. It's definitely in the userconfig\dcg folder but the mission can never find it.

Couple of questions..is it possible to move the base? Also is it possible to disable all vehicle spawning and just use what you set out at base in the editor?

If these are possible I'd l;ike some sort of guidance on where to look to set/change these options..Thanks in advance.

Diesel

Couple of questions..is it possible to move the base? Also is it possible to disable all vehicle spawning and just use what you set out at base in the editor?

If these are possible I'd l;ike some sort of guidance on where to look to set/change these options..Thanks in advance.

Diesel

Make your own base, Then move all the markers, the Flagpoles, the noticeboards (for VVS), the Laptop, the Arsenal box, etc.. Basically all the "named" objects are essential.

To disable vehicle spawning, Just remove/hide the noticeboard that calls VVS (virtual vehicle spawner).

I am eagerly awaiting the next version of this mission. 1.54 broke some of the objectives so they dont come up anymore.

Doesnt matter if its a servermod or a missionfile.

• Like 1

DCG Update

Development of DCG 3.2.0 is moving closer to a stable state! If things go according to plan, I'm aiming for a release in-line with the Arma 3 1.56 update.

As requested, I've uploaded the project to Github, here. You can take a look at the issue tracker and wiki to get an idea of what's going on. If anyone is interested in contributing to DCG, please do so and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Lastly, I opened a thread in the mod discussion section. Further updates will be posted at https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/188156-dynamic-combat-generator/.

I'm aiming for a release in-line with the Arma 3 1.56 update.

1.56 is here mate  ;)

• Like 1

Hey,

i uploaded the DCG Altis pbo to the mpmission folder at my server. I also uploaded the userconfig file to my server. But i still get this error message.

Can anyone help me please?

so i downloaded iron front mod and list the unit class in the sen_unitpools.sqf but when my server start ! the enemy still is default ( modern opfor ) :< any idea ? 
yes i was use RHS and it totaly work but with iron front ... i have no idea 

Hey,

i uploaded the DCG Altis pbo to the mpmission folder at my server. I also uploaded the userconfig file to my server. But i still get this error message.

Can anyone help me please?

you will have to put the userconfig file in main arma3 folder 

and in mission/script too ! 

Question: We are running your mod on our sever and have made a servercfg file with the following edit for takistan and other maps

d4d217241e.pngThe problem is everything works great until a random patrol comes alone as it's composition is of the Vanilla Arma OPF_F and not these LOP_ISTS_OPF_xxx. Anything we are missing to force DCG to call only the ServerCFG defined units?

Hope it's not closed yet
Hi everyone,

I got some trouble with the DCG Takistan mission, can't find any view distance setting and my option setting doesn't change anything, can't see a sh** at more than 1.5/2 km. Weather is clear (sun, middle of the day, no fog).
Have "U" key for groups but nothing for settings or whatever. Something is over-riding my option settings (actually around 6-7 km view & object). As i'm playing UAVs / 'copters / planes, it's a bit annoying, and for the long range shooters too in my team.
Playing with ACE3, can't find anything in the field manual or in other DCG option thing

Hope someone can help me, thx in advance.

What pool are static emplacements drawn from? I don't see any in the server config file.

1 minute ago, pleasant said:

What pool are static emplacements drawn from? I don't see any in the server config file.

On 5/13/2017 at 3:04 AM, Katia[C.A.F.B] said:

Hope it's not closed yet
Hi everyone,

I got some trouble with the DCG Takistan mission, can't find any view distance setting and my option setting doesn't change anything, can't see a sh** at more than 1.5/2 km. Weather is clear (sun, middle of the day, no fog).
Have "U" key for groups but nothing for settings or whatever. Something is over-riding my option settings (actually around 6-7 km view & object). As i'm playing UAVs / 'copters / planes, it's a bit annoying, and for the long range shooters too in my team.
Playing with ACE3, can't find anything in the field manual or in other DCG option thing

Hope someone can help me, thx in advance.

Thread has been continued elsewhere.