SENSEII

[COOP] Dynamic Combat Generator

Thanks a lot, we're not using RHS right now though due to the download size being too big for several of our players.

I hope you don't mind us tinkering with it to try to make it work without :)

Yep just remove/replace the RHS vehicles at the and replace them. (all of the MOB vehicles cept for the littlebird are RHS)

• Like 1

Question:  Any idea why I can't Delpoy a FOB?  It says it is doing it but no Flag Pole is produced on Dedi Server and although it says to use "Y" for Zeus it does not work?  Local Server works fine?

Nevermind it was a AddOn Conflict.

Yep just remove/replace the RHS vehicles at the and replace them. (all of the MOB vehicles cept for the littlebird are RHS)

I removed the RHS vehicles from mission.sqm and have managed to load the mission into the editor.

Your placement of things is pretty nice :)

However once again I run into the issue of the vehicle noticeboard not working, neither does the cargo-net and the laptop.

Not quite sure what causes that.

You use ACE interact on them. You saying nothing comes up when you ACE interact with it?

Yeah, the only thing that appears when I use ACE interact on the cargo-net is "Open", which only opens the container itself.

The signs don't even have an ACE interact dot on them :l

Yeah, the only thing that appears when I use ACE interact on the cargo-net is "Open", which only opens the container itself.

The signs don't even have an ACE interact dot on them :l

If you've edited the mission.sqm, make sure the notice boards and the arsenal box are named correctly in the editor. For example, the ammo notice board should be SEN_ammoStation.

They do seem to have the names they are supposed to have.

I did remove the RHS items from the mission.sqm I got from zafjr and adjusted the class item numbers alongside the id so it fit with the numbers.

I really haven't done anything except removing the addon stuff we don't have.

class Item4
{
position[]={2941.5339,14.440121,5436.1958};
azimut=293.66;
id=51;
side="EMPTY";
vehicle="Land_Noticeboard_F";
skill=0.60000002;
text="SEN_ammoStation";
init="this enableSimulation false; this setVectorUp [0,0,1];";
};

hmm should work then, send me your version of the mission and an rpt file from a play session if you want me to take a better look.

• Like 1

On futher attempts, Virtual Arsenal, Ammo Station and the laptop works alongside mission generation, however the vehicle station sign doesn't appear despite being visible in the Editor.

I have PM'd you both.

Here is DCGbornholm(RHS version) with the vehiclstation fixed (im an idiot and forgot to remove the original setposasl) : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ced8spglf45f25k/DCGBornholmrhs.Bornholm.pbo?dl=0

And here is a vanilla version with the RHS vehicles removed and replaced with disgusting vanilla vehicles ;-p : https://www.dropbox.com/s/h0z5k5wxqnijv1d/DCGBornholmvanilla.Bornholm.zip?dl=0    (its unpacked for your convenience) tested it with just ace, AiAtp, and bornholm running.

• Like 1

That did the trick, we do use some mod vehicles so no worries, we're not driving around in the vanilla vehicles :p

Thank you very much to both of you, I apologize for having asked so many questions the past few days and I'm sure me and my group will have a blast with DCG and Bornholm :D

It's sadly a question about internet cap, we might get it at a later point but it heavily depend on if they can squeeze in those 4-5GB.

Right now we're using NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Vehicles which work quite well too.

Hey SENSEII, i know your fixing up support for custom opfor units using userconfig per Map. But i was wondering if you had the time, could you do it kind of like how All-Out-warfare does it, you can choose the opfor in the mission parameters. He pre built support for leight, CAF, RHS, Ironfront. 

So you just pick eg. Leight ISTS, Leigh blabla, RHS east, etc..

You can also choose the civ faction.

Anyone else having trouble running up this mission with the new CBA / ACE / ARMA updates released today? Our group had one of the best nights we've ever had playing this mission the other night, and now I can't get it to load onto our server. Anyone having similar problems?

Yeah, gwtting the same thing.  It comes up with a cannot load SEN_unitpools error  We do run our server with -filepatching for ASR AI if that makes a difference.

Yeah, gwtting the same thing.  It comes up with a cannot load SEN_unitpools error 

Same here. Deactivation of ASR_AI didnt make it any better for us and taking "3DEN" out of the modlist in mission.sqm wasnt useful either.

Removin 3DEN works when running DCG on a local server, but it wont work on dedicated :( anyone else tried?

Removin 3DEN works when running DCG on a local server, but it wont work on dedicated :( anyone else tried?

i did, same outcome.

Probably. Applied the latest hotfix (released just now, which fixes 3den compatibility thing) to the server, and it still wont load DCG.

2015/12/04,  0:45:51 Warning Message: Script \userconfig\dcg\sen_unitpools.sqf not found

but the userconfig has been placed in the mission file AND at the arma 3 folder for debug. But still the error exist.

-filePatching helps..