SENSEII

[COOP] Dynamic Combat Generator

Just to let you know that Arsenal loadouts, radios and lags are fixed!

Thanks for the fix, Sensei! Awesome work. We had a blast yesterday in the Chernarus variant :)

If you downloaded 3.0.6, please redownload the mission: DCG 3.0.6 - Altis/Takistan/Chernarus * Takistan and Chernarus require AllinArma Terrain Pack

I found a bug in the Artillery task that makes it fail immediately after spawning (forgot to change one number :mad:).
I've also updated all other 3.0.6 links in this thread.

Thanks

Done. Thanks!

Also, the HC needed to be connected before launching the mission? Using ASM, it shows enemies only spawning in the server and not in the HC...

Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

Yes the HC needs to be connected before starting the mission. Units are not transferred mid-game.

The occupied location units and patrols spawn on the headless if it's available. The task units and civilians remain on server.

Hey SENSEII. Thought I just saw you on our server. We are testing your mission and have been running for a few days.

Hey SENSEII. Thought I just saw you on our server. We are testing your mission and have been running for a few days.

Yep, that was me. Glad to see you guys are running DCG :)

Done. Thanks!

Also, the HC needed to be connected before launching the mission? Using ASM, it shows enemies only spawning in the server and not in the HC...

Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

I believe there is a bug with the headless client check in the current version. It's fixed for the next release.

Edited by SENSEII

Roger. Thanks for the heads up!

FYI, the mission is running smoothly :)

Hey man, I had a blast with your mission last night. I just have a question. Is it Alive compatible? I mean, if I add Alive to give it more features, will I have some kind of problem with your scripts?

Hey man, I had a blast with your mission last night. I just have a question. Is it Alive compatible? I mean, if I add Alive to give it more features, will I have some kind of problem with your scripts?

I haven't messed around with ALIVE, so I can't be sure, but off the top of my head...

• if ALIVE has unit caching, I'd disable the caching from DCG (look for ZBE Cache in initServer.sqf)
  • there might be an incompatibility with AI movement. I'm not sure what ALIVE does with that, but I run loops on most of the spawned units to get them to patrol around towns and through buildings until they're in combat or dead
  • if you can add civilians through ALIVE, they won't be part of DCG's approval system unless they are initialized with the proper eventhandlers

Mission is Fun. Thanks for making it.

Quick question.

Is there a way to disable ACE wounds?

Maybe you could also add some parameters to toggle this.

Keep it up :)

Really fun mission, good job.

One problem though. Whenever we try to open the field manual Arma3 crashes back to desktop. Tried on all three map versions. Happens in editor, local server and dedicated, for me and all players on the server.

Really fun mission but i miss the underwater missions

( Could they create a schedule.xml )

Edited by jus61

Mission is Fun. Thanks for making it.

Quick question.

Is there a way to disable ACE wounds?

Maybe you could also add some parameters to toggle this.

Keep it up :)

I'm looking into it. :)

One problem though. Whenever we try to open the field manual Arma3 crashes back to desktop. Tried on all three map versions. Happens in editor, local server and dedicated, for me and all players on the server.

What are the players doing when this occurs, are they just standing around?

Really fun mission but i miss the underwater missions

( Could they create a schedule.xml )

Underwater tasks may show up soon.

Please, do dynamic support with ACE3.

Because many people ( like me ) dont use this mod.

I'd like to do this, but ACE3's documentation is lacking at the moment. I'm not sure how to manipulate some of the systems through scripting.

Edited by SENSEII

What are the players doing when this occurs, are they just standing around?

Happens no matter what we're doing before trying to open the field manual via ACE3 menu but usually just standing around...

Happens no matter what we're doing before trying to open the field manual via ACE3 menu but usually just standing around...

Okay, thanks. I haven't experienced this, but I think I know what's causing it. It's fixed for the next release.

I know that you invest a lot of work. I would be happy who would create a schedule.xml

( If you tell me how I do that then I would do that for them too )

Sorry my English xD

Same here..on dedicated server, just crashes whenever. But not for everyone, some people running the same mods don't have this issue. Weird.

Kind regards,

Sanchez

I haven't messed around with ALIVE, so I can't be sure, but off the top of my head...

• if ALIVE has unit caching, I'd disable the caching from DCG (look for ZBE Cache in initServer.sqf)
  • there might be an incompatibility with AI movement. I'm not sure what ALIVE does with that, but I run loops on most of the spawned units to get them to patrol around towns and through buildings until they're in combat or dead
  • if you can add civilians through ALIVE, they won't be part of DCG's approval system unless they are initialized with the proper eventhandlers

Besides your points. I just wanted to add that there are problems with the placed objects when I activate alive. THere is someting related to the "enable simulation true/false;" thing. Objects falls from the table (for example). Do you know how to solve that?

I knoooooooow it's alive related and that's not part of your mission. But maybe you could give me a hint :P

Same here..on dedicated server, just crashes whenever. But not for everyone, some people running the same mods don't have this issue. Weird.

Kind regards,

Sanchez

This issue is fixed in the next version. I tested it on multiple servers with several players and could not replicate the crash.

Besides your points. I just wanted to add that there are problems with the placed objects when I activate alive. THere is someting related to the "enable simulation true/false;" thing. Objects falls from the table (for example). Do you know how to solve that?

I knoooooooow it's alive related and that's not part of your mission. But maybe you could give me a hint :P

Unless I'm forgetting something, in terms of the editor placed objects only the headquarters laptop (SEN_mob_laptop) has "enableSimulation false". Alive probably sets that to true and the laptop falls through the desk.

If the headquarters laptop is the only affected object and you want to fix this through a script run on the server you can use...

SEN_mob_laptop setposATL [15221.524414,17333.591797,1.28584]; //set laptop to original position. This is the correct position for Altis, it will be different for other maps.
SEN_mob_laptop setVectorUp [0,0,1];
SEN_mob_laptop enableSimulationGlobal false; //only run the global version of this command on the server.

Also, the civilian approval system incompatibility I mentioned in post #134 is fixed in the next version.

Thank you sensei, i ported your mission to kunduz and i'm really happy with the results. This week I'm gonna try it with my community.

Keep up the good work!

EDIT: Ohh there is something wrong. I have manualy placed units (vehicles) at the FOB but they are deleted. I guess you have set some cleaning script. Can you tell me how to disable it?

Edited by AlexSegen

Thank you sensei, i ported your mission to kunduz and i'm really happy with the results. This week I'm gonna try it with my community.

Keep up the good work!

EDIT: Ohh there is something wrong. I have manualy placed units (vehicles) at the FOB but they are deleted. I guess you have set some cleaning script. Can you tell me how to disable it?

{deleteVehicle _x} foreach (nearestObjects [_pos, ["building","car","tank","air","ship","ReammoBox_F"], 110]); // fnc\fn_fobDelete.sqf

The above code is probably what you're looking for; however, in the next release, the FOB system is getting a big update, so this code will change.

EDIT: Just so you have an idea of the upcoming changes...

v3.0.7
	added extended event handler to Civilian config class - all units of class Civilian are automatically part of approval system
	added ACE3 mission parameters
	added fn_setParams - calls code defined in SEN_params.hpp
	added SEN_occupyTrgAct.sqf - handles occupied location surrender
	added fn_setUnitSurrender - handles occupied location surrender
	changed FOB system - uses curator module to construct FOB, aerial recon marks enemies (see Field Manual)
	changed occupied location system - opposition surrenders once most enemies are killed, officer is marked once location is liberated (see Field Manual)
	updated (C) Stabilize and Transport Injured Civilian task - support for ACE3 basic medical system
	updated Headless Client support
	updated fn_transportHandler - players can select transport type (type defined in fn_settingsPre)
	updated fn_transportHandler - checks for helipad in FOB Pirelli
	updated fn_transportHandler - transport will search for spawn position away from occupied location
	fixed bug in SEN_cleanup.sqf - deleted markers are not properly removed from marker array
	fixed bug in SEN_cleanup.sqf - buildings can be deleted with a player inside
	fixed bug in (C) Defend Against Rebel Attack task - rebels do not engage players before reaching target position
	fixed bug in (C) Deliver Medical Supplies task - supplies potentially spawn inside another object
	fixed bug in SEN_ACE3Actions.sqf - player can consecutively trigger some actions before the action completes
	fixed bug in SEN_ACE3Actions.sqf - potential CTD when opening field manual
	fixed bug in fn_onCivQuestioned - questioning civilians does not return enemies in vehicles
	fixed bug in fn_getPlayers - headless client is returned in array
	fixed bug in VVS - potential vehicle explosion on spawn
	removed Plank

Edited by SENSEII

Keep up the good work!

hi you have a download link for you kunduz port ?

hi you have a download link for you kunduz port ?

Hello, I've ported it myself. If you want a copy you can PM me :)

Ok how do you load the body bags and AI you have to transport into vehicles? Can drag the body bags and move the AI you take prisoner around but still can not figure out how to load them to transport.