Sign in to follow this  
SpartanSix

82nd Airborne Division OCP

82nd_airborne_title_zps54d1130a.png~original

THE JIST OF THE MOD

This is a re-texture of the independent uniforms in arma3, bring a 82nd Airborne Division OCP uniform ranging from the ranks of PFC to MAJ and all everything in-between (regarding a standard US Army Company, meaning no specialty ranks such as warrant officers or master sergeants). I have created these OCP re-textures to be as close as possible with the RHS OCP so that they go neatly together.

This addon does require RHS: Escalation addon in-order to use the place-able personnel in the editor.

SCREENSHOTS

MR. AIRBORNE COOL J

KEEP THE 9 CLOSE

SFC NEVER LET'S HIS GUARD DOWN

DOWNLOAD

CLICK THIS MEGA BAD BOY

CREDITS

Bohemia for making this fine piece of ass.

RHS lads for making some wicked sexiness with there mod.

and YOU for downloading and playing with this mod :cool:

I probably forgot to do something but shit happens, enjoy.

Edited by SpartanSix

New mod 1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@SpartanSix;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Cheers Sonsalt6 and Foxhound for the mirrors.

@Yokhanan glad you like'em mate.

You already know what im gonna say, we need more units (101st, 2nd if, 3rd if, etc) would be an awesome touch. Looking forward to trying them out

Well I'm making the 101st one which will be released in with the USAF pack update and regarding the 2nd there patch is fucking huge like the 7th cav's patch and it wouldn't look right on these uniforms, but I can do the 3rdID.

Is their any way for you to edit the Helmets. I know they are RHS helmets. But if you could add the Airborne Patch I know the 101st have one unsure about the 82nd

101st: http://i79.servimg.com/u/f79/17/60/67/79/506th_10.jpg

As I just went to confirm the 82nd Airborne was not allowed to have these patches on their helmets in theater or CONUS.

Is their any way for you to edit the Helmets. I know they are RHS helmets. But if you could add the Airborne Patch I know the 101st have one unsure about the 82nd

101st: http://i79.servimg.com/u/f79/17/60/67/79/506th_10.jpg

As I just went to confirm the 82nd Airborne was not allowed to have these patches on their helmets in theater or CONUS.

Nope, only thing the 82nd can put on their helmets is on their camo bands. Rank and Last name, and First Initial and Last 4 of your social is what goes on the camo bands.

And awesome texture work on these units!

Airborne, All the Way!

@Xidarkreaper, Well I can ask the RHS guys if I'm able to create a re-skin of there helmet which requires there pack for the model (so that its only a re-skin and not a stolen model) but if that doesn't go through I might ask cat if he ever releases his ACH's if I can re-texture those, but as for doing this for these guys, from my understanding the 82nd don't put patches on there helmets (confirmed by a few of you guys).

@Porter707, Cheers mate, glad you like'em.

@islesfan186, There is absolutely nothing I can do about that, the flags on these INDI uniforms are mirrored so I can not add a ISAF or any-other patch for that matter.

I was actually thinking that you should ask Alex Vestin if you could use his plate carrier models and re-texture those, as infantry units in the US Army seldom use IOTV's in theater anymore, unless it's a support unit. I always thought RHS units looked too bulky... but shh don't tell them I've said that ;)