massi

NATO SF and RUSSIAN SPETSNAZ VEHICLES for A3

Hey there !

I made a little config to fix AGM fastrope compatibility with Massi's helicopters.

Available here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzBGMFyaeqHsQmJUbThvMEQxcFk/view?usp=sharing

Enjoy and let me now if you find any major issue.

Compatible helicopters :

CH47 (BLU): "B_mas_CH_47F"

UH1Y (BLU): "B_mas_UH1Y_UNA_F", "B_mas_UH1Y_MEV_F"

UH60M (BLU): "B_mas_UH60M", "B_mas_UH60M_SF"

Mi8 (IND/OPF): "I_mas_MI8", "O_mas_MI8"

Mi24 (IND/OPF): "I_mas_MI24V", "O_mas_MI24V"

Not compatible :

UH1Y (BLU): "B_mas_UH1Y_F"

UH60M (BLU): "B_mas_UH60M_MEV"

Mi8 (IND/OPF): "I_mas_MI8MTV", "O_mas_MI8MTV"

Hey there !

I made a little config to fix AGM fastrope compatibility with Massi's helicopters.

Available here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzBGMFyaeqHsQmJUbThvMEQxcFk/view?usp=sharing

Compatible helicopters :

Not compatible :

Thanks a lot, really appreciate ;)

Best Regards

massi

Hey Massi, great mod pack as usual! The vehicles could really use a pass through to add TFAR vehicle radios though :)

It's easy enough to add vehicle radios to vehicles through the editor, but you lose that ability when you spawn them in through Zeus or MCC. Needs coding in!

Thanks for this release, massi. I see what you're going for, and I think you're definitely on the right track.

Lots of bugs, though. Many vehicles float above the ground (Hilux), steering wheels rotate in the opposite direction of travel (vehicle turning left, steering wheel rotates right), and some variants of the humvee's change color scheme when viewed from first person (desert GMV becomes woodland GMV). I haven't played around with all the vehicles yet, so I can't say much more than this.

I hope you're able to sort these problems out. As it is, they make very good targets in coop play versus AI.

Hey there !

Compatible helicopters :

Not compatible :

I'm not sure if i'm doing it wrong but it still looks great to see rope come out of the helicopter. Unfortunately I dont have any friends as a helicopter pilot to test this but with the AI they go to a height about 50m and just stand there. I've hijacked the pilot with MCC but as I was going down, the last 5m I impacted the ground too hard. Anyone tell me if i'm doing it wrong. Thanks!

That's weird, I suggest you to pilot, you can fast rope as pilot, do it at 10/15 meters. The helicopter will fall but not directly on you, that's how I tried it when configuring the addon.

We played yesterday evening and it worked fine.

http://i.imgur.com/WY5YVxE.png (2282 kB)

One feedback to Massi, humvees seem to be armorless to 7.62, players were getting killed almost instantly inside them. Could you upgrade them a bit in your next version ? (The drive wheel is also turning the opposite way you drive)

I've tried but unfortunately the blackhawk or chinook drop down towards me.

I did test it with the helicopter on a flyinheight 15 which worked perfectly but as soon I tested it with giving another waypoint after I get out, i get this weird movement where i'm going head first and then back to norm and loop. Then as I fall down, the helicopter goes back up to its default height..

Edited by korea115

Great work so far Massi! :)

Black Hawks and Chinooks will be uber once the sensitivity values are adjusted!

Be kool to see the A2 OA Littlebirds for this pack :P

Edited by abates56
Found my answer

I really like this addition Massi, I used your mods for many missions and we had lot of fun.

However, I don't know if related with your mod or if this last BIS patch broke something, but I' am having many weird problems with your vehicles, often other players are unable to get in vehicles and weird desync happen.

I'am using your USMC and UK packs.

keep up the good work, cheers

Edited by HaZZarD

Hi,

Sorry but I think those issues are not caused by the mod itself sorry

Best regards

Massi

Hi,

Sorry but I think those issues are not caused by the mod itself sorry

Best regards

Massi

Thanks for your feedback, love your work, keep it up.

Thanks for your feedback, love your work, keep it up.

Is there all all black re-texture of the Ifirit? In real life it's called the Punisher and I believe the Spetznaz use it.

Hi massi,

I got a bug report for you. With the HMMWV SOV variants, when you shoot the M240 in the front seat, the bullets come from the main gunner position, be it the M124 minigun or the Mk19 grenade launcher, instead of shooting out of the M240 itself.

Are there any plans to make a variant of the standard HMMVWs M2/Mk.19 without the bullet-proof glass in the passenger doors and with Firing From Vehicles? Thanks for all the hard work, massi.

Edited by Jig86
clarification

SUV please!!!!!!!!!!

second this, please include the ARMA 2 SUV (both versions) the would be perfect for DELTA protection missions

don't know if its mentioned but when i take the TAN SOV HMMMV for a drive in 3rd person its TAN (completly as it should be) while in First person the hood (and some other little parts) of the car is in WOODLAND colors

second this, please include the ARMA 2 SUV (both versions) the would be perfect for DELTA protection missions

don't know if its mentioned but when i take the TAN SOV HMMMV for a drive in 3rd person its TAN (completly as it should be) while in First person the hood (and some other little parts) of the car is in WOODLAND colors

I confirm the Tan outside/Woodland inside issue

Great ! It's be more cool if you add the AH-1Z, AH-64. And M2A3, MRTV ... etc :yay:

Edited by Matth_

Not sure if it is only me or someone may be able to help, but every time I get in the UH60 or the UH1 it raises up about 1 meter off the ground. Does not happen if somebody else is flying and doesn't even happen in friends games. Did I break something?

Hello. Massi i have a question. How you made it possible so driver and gunner can use compass?

Hey man, for some reason the download link isnt working? is there any way you can re updated it ?

Hello Massi,

First thanks to you for all your ArmA 3 mods.

My question is about the file size of your NATO/SPETNAZ Vehicles. The diversity of vehicles is really awesome, but do you think it can be possible for you to separate the vehicles type into differents .pbo's . So if we only use the USSOCOM/SEALS mod, we can choose to only activate the vehicles that we really need without overloading Zeus or the mission editor.

In exemple :

• hmmvw.pbo / hmmvw_c.pbo for all HMMVWs
  • bmp.pbo / bmp_c.pbo for all BMPs
  • tank.pbo / tank_c.pbo for all Tanks
  • heli_nato.pbo / heli_nato_c.pbo for all NATO helicopters

I do understand it can be hard due to coding, ressources or updating issues, but I was wondering if you had already thought about this.

Any chance I can get Ammo class names for these vehicles especially the Hilux Grad?