massi

NATO SF and RUSSIAN SPETSNAZ VEHICLES for A3

New mod 1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@massi;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Alright alright, I am gonna be that guy now, sorry guys.

It's nice and all to see some more love towards your old mods but massi, almost all of those vehicles are already out in other mods like RDS or HAFM. Would'nt it make more sense to just make a config or some retextures? I already own RDS with compability patches for other army addons and also some other imports. I would basically have those twice if I installed your pack.

Also what about the Community Upgrade Package? They are basically trying to import everything from A2 in high quality so we have one major pack with everything needed.

Not to continue this discussion, as i dont want to turn it into more than what it already became, but one thing to note is that not all mods play nicely together. At least here you can feel confident that all of Massi's mods will play nicely with each other where maybe it wouldn't between other mods with similar vehicles. Plus every owner customizes it differently as Massi mentioned. So big thumbs up to him for taking and dedicating his own personal time to creating a full pack addon that changes the game. Thank you sir!

Can you make a UH-1Y with door M134's and no rocket pods? Just to round about all the options :) Just a suggestion.

Could you possibly add in a script that allows us to pack and unpack the UH-1Y rotors? I'm sure there is a few scripts somewhere on the forums for Arma 2 but having it included in the mod would be great.

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3 Alpha !

It made my day :D

congrats on the relase anyway :) :)

Hey Massi, I just saw your new African Conflict release, it's reeeally great! Thanks a bunch!

Hi again ive already bothered you on your weapon dedicated forum (you are gonna hate me) eheh im sorry for that ...anycase...if you dont have enough purposeal i would make you a new one LOL...well i was just thinkin that if you can you could add soon the following vehicles:

Blindo Centauro

MBT Ariete

VM90 (there are a lot of variants)

Puma light vehicle

Love this pack Massi! If there are any updates in the future any chance of adding the Ural trucks and bm-21 grad? BMP-3 would be awesome too! Thanks again Massi for all your awesome packs.

I can't believe this crap...After looking at all the threads of stuff that Massi has released/updated recently, I find it utterly amazing how the majority of the responses are people asking for more. He has clearly spent countless hours of his own time bringing the rest of us FREE content. Unless asked for your personal wish list, those of you should show some appreciation by keeping the "I WANT MORE" to yourself and simply thank the man. It would be slightly different if those of you were popping in randomly inside the months in between updates (I know this particular thread is a first release) to make a suggestion or whatever, but you wait for a full release to flock in and pester for more. It's disgusting.

Oh, and adding in your praise along with the "add this, do that, I want this" doesn't take away from the overall ungrateful tone.

Welll i didnt say that he is a crap i already thanked him for all his work and i already have expressed my love but i have never forced him to do the stuff i told...i was just giving ideas because you know mods without ideas are not possible [ see the related discussion on the first thread of mod and addons news] . Im generally a bit irritated bout the community of this games basically everyone thinks to be superior to everyone else judging others...just keep saying things in a kind way insthead of give shit on everyone...noone missed in respect on massi everyone is thankful to him and always will be...but let him decide if he will want to add stuff or not, according to suggestion that he can read on the thread. He s a free person like everyone and he s free to choose alone he doesnt need your "defence" (i think)

Sorry for my english but im not too much english or american so be tolerant and massi as always thaks you for what you do lets stop this unuseful conversation here

Lets not play the blame game, I think what we can learn from this is that from now on we should not ask for anything but to point out inaccuracies and advise on what action should be done

Simply you should not start this at first.What I've seen this kind of“I want more†never bothered the modder but give them more ideas of what could be improved next.

And Massi may I ask will you also make the Australia version of the Land Rover?As they are the other big users of LR for their SF gruops.

Edited by JinougaF

Simply you should not start this at first.What I've seen this kind of“I want more†never bothered the modder but give them more ideas of what could be improved next.

And Massi may I ask will you also make the Australia version of the Land Rover?As they are the other big users of LR for their SF gruops.

There's a place for mod requests: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?148719-ARMA-3-Addon-Request-Thread

Over there you can ask for all you want without being so ungrateful as to continually do it in people's release threads.

These people like Massi spend their own time bringing spoiled brats like you new free content to keep you happy, yet all you do is ask for more. Show some appreciation and respect, better yet, quit being lazy and learn to DO IT YOURSELF! Then tell me how you feel about kids begging for more every time you release something.

Nice work, such a wide selection of light armed vehicles! If I may add another crit, would be great if the external Huey heli cams can be closer to the choppers. It's easier to crash with adv flight model :computer:

Edited by LowFlyZone

Merry Christmas Massi and thanks for the Vehicle pack. Loving it. Just a quick question. Would you consider making your choppers compatible with Geraldbolso's Helmet hud mod?

Please keep up the good work.

Possible bug report, the bmp-1 and t-55 lights show up as round black artefacts when it's night and they turn on. Tried without and other mods and it still happens, the UAZ seems ok so I don't think its my graphics card dieing. Anyone else come across this?

Again loving using this pack and a big thank you.

Very impressing yet again. I second the requests for some sharing with the Kimi's HMDs mod and more variations of the Land Rover, especially Australian and maybe Military Offroad Special sort of things.

hmmmmmmmmm so this is basically a pack of NATO and russian vehicles, including even the vehicles that are not used by special forces/spetsnaz, right ?

Well, I really like this mod but if it is possible it would be nice to see BLUFOR factions like the USMC, UKSF and 75th Rangers with some armor and Attack Helos like Bradley IFVs, Abrams and Apaches for US and UK because of balancing issues. UKSF is currently ok in terms of armor but the US is desperately in need of mechanized infantry and armor while they both need CAS.

I'm not asking you for this but it would be nice if you could have a look into this suggestion

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR

• Like 1

Thanks nice work but vehicles still have major bugs, for example just drive a BTR-60 and you see how it shake and swinging to left and right!

also cars such UAZ have unreal acceleration and they just reach their maximum speed in only 2-3 seconds!

and as you already know helicopters aren't wel configured for new flight system specially if you enable taking damage by dangerous movements in game settings, the helicopter just fly for a few seconds and suddenly take damage although you never tried any dangerous maneuvers.

thanks hope you and other professional guys here fix them soon! :*

Thanks for a great MOD. The UH60's seem not to be able to lift the load they should be able to, please add some more lift capacity to them.

Thanks for a great MOD. The UH60's seem not to be able to lift the load they should be able to, please add some more lift capacity to them.

actually they lift a little bit more than BI ghost hawk :)

Massi, I tried to lift a HMMVW with the Uh60 and was able to hook up, but could not lift it. Another person in my group who is an expert pilot also had the same problem. The Ghost hawk was able to lift the same HMMVW without a problem. The map was Fata if that makes any difference. Thanks for the Mod, as it will make possible a lot of fun missions. Happy New Year and if I can be of any help just let me know.

When i use this mod on my server, alot of the vehicles "whoples" when their speed exceeds 40 - 50 km/h. The BRDM2 and Hilux have the worst "whopling", of the vehicles i played with until now.

Sixt

P:S. Thanks for this and making Arma 3 an even better game :-)

Hehe the UAZ is insane, I use it as a getaway.. Carefull with the breaks, it's worse than an F1 car. I always laughed when I shot moving UAZ's and they nose dived into the ground causing a forward flip, thought it was blown wheels, turns out it's just the breaks being too strong, I can do it to myself while driving.

---------- Post added at 19:41 ---------- Previous post was at 19:40 ----------

Please don't fix the brakes, do whatever with the accel..

---------- Post added at 19:43 ---------- Previous post was at 19:41 ----------

I've seen a UAZ forward flip into houses and soldiers, it's a feature damnit!