giallustio

=BTC= Quick revive

Thanks for an amazing script works amazingly

Just a quick question, if a player is injured then he can ask for help and gets revived but if an ai gets injured no one follows him to revive him unless given and order by the player

Please advise

If you are the leader you need to give the order, if it's an AI leader it will give the order automatically

Really nice script, simple revive that i need :). It is possible in the futur to add the possibilities to drag and carry ? When you have the time :). If you don't have time or other It doesn't matter it's really good at this state ;).

Hello once again, script is working well but the only problems are :

The enemy is not getting killed as once they are down they also can be revived if you go close to them

What can it be to solve this ?

Yes my friend I did set the config but surprising that enemies are not dead only unconcious

Yes i did

---------- Post added at 14:20 ---------- Previous post was at 14:19 ----------

I haven't changed anything in the config

ok it works perfectly, just a request, is it possible when an AI is down and asking for help, the closest medic to revive the AI without the player giving an order ?

Edit the unc.sqf, line 68:

if ((!isPlayer leader _group) && {isNull (_unit getVariable ["btc_qr_helper",objNull])}) then {[_unit] call btc_qr_fnc_call_for_help};

to

if (isNull (_unit getVariable ["btc_qr_helper",objNull])) then {[_unit] call btc_qr_fnc_call_for_help};

Edited by Giallustio

Perfect will try it out and update you

Thanks for the amazing support and great addon

---------- Post added at 12:27 ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 ----------

no it doesnt work with the above code, still as a player i have to give the command to go heal the AI

also with the above, the AI are now getting killed directly and no more in the state of unconcious waiting for help.

please advise.

you can try it our here on my server at : 85.131.229.178 port : 2302

Copy paste error, fixed. You should activate the "show script errors"

Hi and thanks for a great script!

I've ran into some weird behaviour with this script. I've got it set up so you can revive even after headshot and major damage, and it works great. Except for when I'm running ALiVE. BC Revive works great even though I'm running ALiVE, it's just the headshot/major damage part that seems to get forgotten when the mission loads. Has anyone else had similar issues? If so -- how did you work it out?

Is there a way to disable respawn for the player at all? I've set everything according to the descriptiong in the config.sqf. However, I still get the respawn dialogue.

Thanks in advance

R3vo

You need to change a bit the script.

dlg.h

line 30

change

idc = -1;

to

idc = 173;

unc.sqf

line 50 add:

(_ui displayCtrl 173) ctrlShow false;

Not tested but it should work

You need to change a bit the script.

dlg.h

line 30

change

idc = -1;

to

idc = 173;

unc.sqf

line 50 add:

(_ui displayCtrl 173) ctrlShow false;

Not tested but it should work

That was quick. I'm going to give it a try. Thanks!

Edit: I tried that and indeed, I can't respawn anymore. Unfornutately I have to wait now until the time runs out and can't press esc to restart the mission.

Edited by R3vo

I would like to be able to revive AI squad members, but at the same time the player should not be able to respawn.

The code above should do exactly what you ask for

It did, but it also made me beeing stuck in the unconcious dialogue unable to click anything. Only way out was to ALT + F4.

Anyway, what I did now is, I just changed

[color="#FF8040"][color="#8B3E2F"][b]{[/b][/color][color="#000000"]_x[/color] [color="#191970"][b]call[/b][/color] btc_qr_fnc_unit_init[color="#8B3E2F"][b]}[/b][/color] [color="#191970"][b]forEach[/b][/color] [color="#191970"][b]allUnits[/b][/color][/color]

Made with KK's SQF to BBCode Converter to

[color="#FF8040"][color="#8B3E2F"][b]{[/b][/color][color="#000000"]_x[/color] [color="#191970"][b]call[/b][/color] btc_qr_fnc_unit_init[color="#8B3E2F"][b]}[/b][/color] [color="#191970"][b]forEach[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color]p2[color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]p3[color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]p4[color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]p5[color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]p6[color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]p7[color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color][/color]

Made with KK's SQF to BBCode Converter That way it disables the respawn for the player but keeps the revive script for the Ai. It's not perfect, but it serves my needs. ;)

So do you want a restart mission button?

It's fine for me now, but a restart button or abort button would be nice for a future update