Sign in to follow this  
toysoldier

Blood pool removed?

I know it has more important things to fix, but the blood bug is still active in the latest patch.

I realized that even in the sea, no longer have that pool of blood, both of the soldiers when they die as fish.

The lack of splatter and spill is terrible design. Should be optional.

^^^Have you tried GL5? Best blood spill imo, looks like liquid and goes opposite trajectory of bullet. Whether that actually happens I have no idea and don't care -it's great for gameplay reasons.

BIS simply trying to enforce the Geneva conventions in A3!

- Minefields always marked on the map, because minefields are 'illegal' under geneva conventions.

- No children models, trying to discourage the simulation of child soldiers in war. Child soldiers illegal under genevan conventions.

- No woman models, trying to discourage the simulation of sexual violence in war. Sexual violence illegal under geneva conventions.

- No gore/blood, trying to discourage any visual reward/reaction for shooting an enemy combatant.

- Etc

Said only half joking ;)

- Minefields always marked on the map,

On proper levels of difficulty they do not show up.

^^^Have you tried GL5? Best blood spill imo, looks like liquid and goes opposite trajectory of bullet. Whether that actually happens I have no idea and don't care -it's great for gameplay reasons.

Thanks Ill try this out ;)