j0nes

ATLAS Mod: LHD Plus

I  placed the LHD in the 2d editor, in stable branch, and the guns spawned on the deck, blocking parts of the flight deck .  Has anyone else had this happen?

Same for me, weapons spawned on the deck.

Same for me, weapons spawned on the deck.

I had the same issue again today. However, I loaded an old mission I had in my editor, I didn't do any editing, I just previewed the mission, and the weapons spawned in their correct positions. 

ETA: I played around with placing the LHD. There were times that the guns spawned correctly, and times they would spawn on the decks, it all depends on where you place the ship. So the solution seems to be to keep placing the ship in a different spot until the guns spawn correctly.

Also, this may be an old issue, but I also noticed that if you call for the boat (using the function on the side of the ship) it spawns a SDV, and it immediately explodes, killing you.

Did anyone manage to pack the before mentioned scripts? I'm having bad luck with the addonbuilder. Where the also reported to the original mod dev so he can update his official build?

Did anyone manage to pack the before mentioned scripts? I'm having bad luck with the addonbuilder. Where the also reported to the original mod dev so he can update his official build?

This would be 1.4 signed by jones

I do not understand if it is a new version signed by jones, why it has not updated mod in armaholic ?

Was this in 1.3 aswell, or is this a new issue? The aft starboard elevator has a spot where you get stuck walking over it and eventually... die :(

Hello!

Thanks to nagging from everyone (glad you all like it so much :) ) I finally got off my ass an integrated the LAST UPDATE for this mod (THANK YOU SO MUCH TO YANKO  AND AYAKA)

The elevators should be working properly now in DS, but I would like at least one positive test of that before I alert Foxhound and ask to have this version pushed to Armaholic.

Now, I mentioned last update, but dont lose hope! this will make the stand alone LHD playable, however I was contacted by CUP a few days ago, and they have asked to modify and include the LHD in their mod. So I trust they will be able to give this thing much more love and care than I can. http://cup-arma3.org/

I will continue modding work over at the Astorian Forces Project, so if you like this, check us out! (Link in my signature below)

LHD V1.4 DOWNLOAD

• Like 1

Updated mod v1.4 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey J0nes , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

PlaywithSix files has wrong folder structure ! "Addons" foleder is gone and .pbo files exist root of mod folder .

Pls fix it and reupload. Thanx.

PlaywithSix files has wrong folder structure ! "Addons" foleder is gone and .pbo files exist root of mod folder .

Pls fix it and reupload. Thanx.

happened to me as well.

happened to me as well.

i've already speak with Jones , and tomorrow he will update.

That would explain why it wont load for me. 

Perhaps install without PlaywithSix? 

V1.41 DOWNLOAD

This should fix the loading problems, changed to the correct folder paths setup

Still the same problems with PwS.

Sorry, it seems like there are general problems with PwS.

I was just hoping to get a quick answer to something I can't seem to find the answer to:

Is it possible by trigger or init script to set one or both elevators in the down position at the mission start, and might it also be possible to lock them (seperately) afterwards?

There's something in this mod (Atlas) that is breaking ACE 3. Can't open the ACE interface.Only broken on dedicated server, works fine when self hosting. Running Arma 3 1.54, CBA 2.2.0.151130, ACE 3.4.1

Mission is a modified version of Liberation 0.916

Link to mission pbo: Link

If I remove the Atlas mod from the -modline, ACE works.

There's something in this mod (Atlas) that is breaking ACE 3. Can't open the ACE interface.Only broken on dedicated server, works fine when self hosting. Running Arma 3 1.54, CBA 2.2.0.151130, ACE 3.4.1

Mission is a modified version of Liberation 0.916

Link to mission pbo: Link

If I remove the Atlas mod from the -modline, ACE works.

Could you post your RPT please to see if ACE displays an error or if CBA displays an error.