j0nes

ATLAS Mod: LHD Plus

Class Wasp is an LHD that only supports F-35 or Harrier II Vertical/Short Take-Off and Landing (V/STOL) jets.

After reading multiple times...thanks for the clarification XD I did not understood at first what you were meaning.

I absolutely CANNOT find this mod in editor. I have looked everywhere. I have no static ships category in any group. The mod appears in my mod list and I'm not getting any obvious incompatibility error. I would expect it to be in BLUFOR, NATO, but there is nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

I absolutely CANNOT find this mod in editor. I have looked everywhere. I have no static ships category in any group. The mod appears in my mod list and I'm not getting any obvious incompatibility error. I would expect it to be in BLUFOR, NATO, but there is nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

same here

Thanks.

Can be found under "Empty" -> Static Ships

Can be found under "Empty" -> Static Ships

What side? What class? Although it seems familiar, I don't presently see "Empty" either...

...wait...I suspect I need to place a player unit first, before Empty class shows up? Going in to check.

What side? What class? Although it seems familiar, I don't presently see "Empty" either...

...wait...I suspect I need to place a player unit first, before Empty class shows up? Going in to check.

Yup, you need at least 1 playable unit on the map before the empty class becomes available

Wow. It only took me about three hours of frustration trying to figure this out. Now that I have it, I'll probably never use it. lol

A quick simple note in the readme file as to where to find this thing would have been extremely helpful. You know, for those of us who are too n00bey to instinctively know.

How the hell do you open the front door thing on the LHD i have no clue how, any help??

?

the keypad is ULTRA glitchy.....just keep looking at it go prone walk away from it and it will pop up.....its right by the ramp that goes into the water.....

Spawning in on it is being a pain in the arse at this time for me.....trying to work it out with the script and invisible helipad like in the tuts....

Hi,

I've tried to include this on our repository, but the file "ATLAS_Weapons.pbo" seems corrupted. The server rejects the bisign and I can't sign with my own key (even open the .pbo).

The file is downloaded from your dropbox, lastest version.

EDIT: I see that this it's a known problem. Sorry for spamming.

Edited by drredfox

Hey guys,

Great MOD, We are using it in conjunction with the @burnes_mk10 LCU MOD and they work a treat. I have found a small minor bugs.

1 - When spawning a ship from the winch position, we get an SVD that will blow up straight away. If we bring a about along side and winch it into position it works perfectly. Would it be possible to the small boats roated 180Deg? So the face the same direction as the LHD? Also when a player gets out of the boats in the raised position, they fall into the ocean.

2 - When placing empty vehicles and AI in the editor, they tend to fall straight through the deck, As well as the fitted weapons systems falling through the system. This isn't happening all the time, but at different locations around the map. Is this because it is getting the height of the seabed? are there any tips to get this sorted?

3 - When using the R3F logistics creation factory, it is not seeing the ship as an object, therefor not spawning any items/units etc... is there a way to change this?

4 - Would it be possible to get a ladder from the well-deck/tank-deck to the vehicle deck (the middle one)

Keep up the great work.

We will continue to use this mod.

Cheers,

Duck

Version 1.3 is live!

changelog:

updated: all bisigns and server key

removed: frigate models from ATLAS_Water.pbo (reduces file size and removes unnecessary models)

DOWNLOAD

Yay! Thanks a lot guys, you are doing great job!

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thank you for this addon. As a Gator sailor, it is really great to see this as an interactive option for the game. I was playing around with this and noticed that the fantail, or back of the ship where the CIWS is located has a "hole" which allows the player to pass through into the water. Figured you would like to know. Thanks!

Edit:

Actually it appears that a lot of the aft end of ship from flight deck down has glitches. Thanks.

Edited by tazmania720

@tazmania720 ill check the collision model, thats error hasnt been mentioned yet so thank you!

removed: frigate models from ATLAS_Water.pbo (reduces file size and removes unnecessary models)
Congrats on your latest update! Somehow I knew that passing along my LHD port's sources was going to turn out neat... but frigate models? You sure that that removal's not just a decoy until we one day get ATLAS Anzac? ;)

I think you have done a lot of really good work on this LHD. I have a video of it and the MK10 LCU by Burnes which goes very well with this MOD.

Please help

When using this LHD all appears to be working, then for some unknown reason the decks are not found by any units. Any units placed in the editor that were previously working now fall through the decks. the only way I have found to stop this working is by building the entire mission all over again. This is also including all the static weapons that come with the ship.

I am not sure what is causing it to break. I have tried changing the order in the mission.sqm file to make sure it spawns first. Once the deck stops working in the editor, it also stops working in MP.

Any help would be greatly needed, as I am loosing a lot of time remaking the same mission.

Cheers,

Duck

** EDIT - I have managed to narrow it down to the ALiVE Virtual AI System module. By removing this it seems to work.

** EDIT 2 - Within the module, In the option Synchronisation Option The selection Virtualize all editor placed units except synced units will cause the decks not to work. I have tried syncing the LHD but have the same result.

Edited by (AEF)Duck

Hey guys... Does anyone have a test mission???? It would be great have one to check how to put the vehicule and objects...

Hey guys... Does anyone have a test mission???? It would be great have one to check how to put the vehicule and objects...

there where a ton of missions on steam but cant find them mybe on armaholic just look around