[deleted]

Thanks for publishing your work on Armaholic :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Edited by Guest

Can you submit a big vector square image of that camouflage possibly? I have an interesting idea!

New mod 0.0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@Tactical Solutions Group;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Can you submit a big vector square image of that camouflage possibly? I have an interesting idea!

Hmm, that is something I will have to discuss more about with CRY3rn. I myself am a little hesitant about releasing it. Btw, what is this idea anyways? If it is sensitive, you can send either CRY3rn or myself a PM. Perhaps we may be able to work something out.

Thanks for publishing your updated work on Armaholic :cool:

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

Edited by Guest

[deleted]

*Fingers crossed*

Please be a texture replacement for the vehicles.

Also do you guys have plan for replacements?

*Fingers crossed*

Please be a texture replacement for the vehicles.

Also do you guys have plan for replacements?

RedPhoenix was hoping to get a sample so he could use it on his Airsoft gun.

We at TSG has some ambitious projects in the background, some of which are coming to realization. Without giving too much away, in one of our projects we are planing to retexture some special vehicles.

Edited by Camo_Steve

I'm trying to add a patch in VA but the uniform won't allow me to use them can you fix this ?

@nfc3spectro 

No spam or advertising:

Advertising of any commercial or personal project, product or service on these forums is not permitted. Chain letters and pyramid schemes are similarly prohibited. This includes the Personal Message service and clan recruitment outside of the Clan Recruitment forum. Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. Please do not post duplicate threads in more than one forum and do not "Bump" threads. Posting "any news", "is it out yet" or asking for a release date type posts are also spam.

• Like 1