Double-Click on the Module and set it to what you want. All (most) the Info and Details are listed right there. The Default Classnames are listed right in the setup fields. If you don't want to wear Facewear, just delete it or set your own.

The Default Helmet is the only one that produces the overlay helmet graphics.

All Notes, and Example is a separate Download on the Steam Page. You'll need to DL the Example Mission, then Open the Map to read the notes on how to use the basics.

Sidenote - currently rewriting the entire project, and will be changing the Name and adding several new features and Radial Menu.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Glad to see you still active on this, Von Quest...TK and stay safe!

• Thanks 1

Thanks pal.

Still active, just not much publicly. Spending most of my time on the Unreal Engine. Top Secret. 😉

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Von Quest said:

Top Secret. 😉

With an avatar like yours, that doesn't surprise me..LOL. Keep on going mate..we love surprises!😉

• Like 2

You can give me a tutorial on how to configure the F.U.S.E mod and how to use it because I loaded the scripts but I can't even recharge the battery of the mine detector

Right now it's only 1 hour of battery life I believe (once turned On). There is no recharge, or extra batteries. I'm currently redoing and expanding this whole project and will be adding Batteries and other features to the next evolution of all this.

You'll have to manage when it's on, and select your timing to avoid a dead device. 

If you want to override it for unlimited Battery Life, the Global Variable is:

BatteryIMS

You can set it to true to override it once it dies ( BatteryIMS = true; )

• Like 2

UPDATE:   v0.5.3
==============
ADDED: Player Radial Menu (experimental) SHIFT+D

UPDATED: Upgraded the Long Range Support Radio

UPDATED: Hit/Damage Event Handler

UPDATED: Lost/Dropped Gear

UPDATED: Rewrote about 95% of CORE

UPDATED: Official Name Changed to: Zero Dark Zero

FIXED: Tactical Throw

OTHER: Numerous misc, fixes, and tweaks, etc

This may get worse before it gets better. This is the first of several updates for the summer. I'm in the process of rewriting the entire project.

I added an experimental Radial Type Player Menu that's gonna be specific for this. Let me know what you think. SHIFT+D (default, you can change). Its only partially functional as its going to tap into all player click-options once all files get converted into the New ZDZ system. Currently only CORE has been rewritten. Note: Click the center Icon to go back one-level.

Example:

To use the Long-Range Support Radio (LRSR), place Transceiver into Backpack, and the Accessories into Gear Slot #3 (radio). Press SHIFT+D to pull up the Menu. Click on "Gear" then the Radio Slot (gear slot #3) to pull up the Radio Dialog (don't forget to Place the Module of course). Default Range is 5km to make a call. Extend out to 10km if adding the LRSR RadioPack Backpack. Press the R/T (Range/Type) Key for more options specific to the Channel/Support you are calling, for example: If using a Jet Strike, you can select the Direction of the Strike Run.

Super busy right now with other home projects and getting into the Unreal Engine, so not sure how much time or effort I can put into this. I would like to at least see the full rewrite of all files and a few expansions.

Onward and upwards.......

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The Legends are back! MHMI  - Must have mods industries I love you guys!!

Awesome Radial Menu ..i love it  and nice to see you are back Von Quest 😋

Anyone else missing the Player Options Module?.... I think I goofed something.

I'll fix and re-upload later this weekend.

• Like 1

UPDATE:   v0.5.4
==============

ADDED: New Mission Type -- Defend the Area/Base

ADDED: New Mission Type -- Steal/Recover Vehicle

ADDED: New Mission Type -- Attack Convoy (wip)

ADDED: Several Splash/Loading Screens

ADDED: Combat Divers into Enemy Spawner

ADDED: MachineGunner, and Mortar Enemy Spawner

ADDED: Custom FLAK System, EFXs, etc for Heli Infils

ADDED: KeyCards, AO Intel Maps, etc (still hidden?)

ADDED: a few Storage Crates with extra volume

UPDATED: Overhauled New Heli Infil/Taxi Systems

UPDATED: Overhauled AO Enemy Spawner Systems

(spawns AOs in seconds, 99% increase in efficiency)

UPDATED: Moved numerous systems into new ZDZ

UPDATED: Overhauled several Misc Systems, etc

UPDATED: Overhauled Hit/Damage (may drop weapon, etc)

MISC: Numerous misc tweaks, upgrades, etc. I forgot...  LOL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Von Quest First let me thank you for your mod. I imported the default mission and it says i need 2 modules: SCAR and VQI-Core. I've searched in your workshop but i dont see that mods there, and where i found it says it are closed. What can i do?

Thanks.

2 hours ago, pilotoveloz98 said:

@Von Quest First let me thank you for your mod. I imported the default mission and it says i need 2 modules: SCAR and VQI-Core. I've searched in your workshop but i dont see that mods there, and where i found it says it are closed. What can i do?

Thanks.

I quote from his steam page:

R. Von Quest  [autore] 14 ott, ore 11:51 
Several things are broken currently. Apologies to all during the switchover and upgrade. I'll try and do another Update this weekend and do a HotFix for the current state, and Example Setup.

So....nothing wrong on your side, bud. I'm sure Von Quest is doing his best, according to his RL priorities, to work on fixing this.

• Thanks 1

Thanks man.

This project is being re-written and re-organized under the Zero Dark Zero umbrella (formerly SpookWarCom). The current Example Mission/Setup is broken due to the rewrites, classnames, file-paths, etc.

I ran out of time this past weekend for the fixes. I'm hoping to get it fixed and uploaded this next weekend. Short on time this year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

HOTFIX
Turned back ON some features to re-enable the Example Setup Mission.

This may or may not break other new features. Let me know if there are conflicts or issues.

The Example Setup is now pretty old. Not sure when/if I'll have time to update it.

Haven't had time to try it recently. It may not even work anymore. Good Luck! 🤣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@Von Quest Posted this in the FUSE thread but I figure I'll post it here as well for visibility as this appears to be the more active thread.

Is there any other documentation out there for the IED system? Some of the stuff in the notes included is worded somewhat confusingly at times. 

Also, is there any way to dynamically spawn the IEDs throughout a map dynamically? Alternatively, is it possible to use multiple variable names in the target object parameter of the IED module?

I follow all threads...

Sorry for any confusion. A lot of my projects are a mess right now. I'm currently re-writing and re-organizing everything throughout this winter. Also, I lost a HardDrive this past spring, which set me back even further. Missing/lost a bunch of stuff.

I haven't even used the FUSE stuff in so long, I'm not sure anymore whats what. Its still on the list of things to upgrade and continue. I don't think I even have any of the old documentation. I believe you can only have 1 Bomb active at a time. In the upgrade I'm hoping to set it up so you can set any number and have several on the map.

So sorry to everyone my projects are getting dragged out so long. Super busy this past year. Zero Dark Zero will be broken up and back into smaller more manageable bits/addons. Zero Dark Zero will likely just be the name of the Example Mission and/or the Steam Collection to all my Steam Workshop Items.

• Like 2

This Project, the full ZeroDarkZero / SpookWarCom (whatever you call it), has been officially broken back up into smaller stand-alone sub-projects.

This was how it was originally intended in the beginning, and will be much easier to manage, and the public to to use as everything will be segregated into its own smaller Steam Workshop Pages.

Feel free to continue to use this "all-in-one" Thread for MOST PROJECTS of my mine for ArmA 3 if that works better for you. Most Projects will continue to fall under the "Zero Dark Zero" umbrella, to make finding everything easier.

I'll be posting on EACH sub-project as they are updated on the old original Threads, starting with C.O.R.E.

UPDATE :

I regret to inform everyone following/reading this, I'm taking a long break from ArmA for the next several months to work on other real-life projects.  Updates and upgrades will very limited for the unforeseen future. We still play most weekends, but my spare time for coding and dev work in ArmA will be sparse.

So.... All older sub-projects (currently 11) are now uploaded to my Steam Workshop. They are currently rated as Alpha/Experimental versions.

I'm also accepting ALL Steam Friend Invites as well. In the past I've always Dismissed them all due to excessive PMs, etc. "Friends" will now have access to possible future early un-released projects if/when that time arrives.

-Over & Out!

• Sad 1

Good luck with your RL projects mate...Arma can wait better times.

Zagor out!

• Thanks 1

UPDATED !
Walkthrough / Tutorial is now INCLUDED in Steam Download and Dropbox Link in C.O.R.E

Most Sub-Projects have been updated, numerous fixes, etc. Way too many to list. (sorry)

Here is a direct link to Dropbox as well: ZeroDarkZero-EXAMPLE-1.Altis

(all ZDZ sub-projects are required to load the map/mission of course)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1