Awesome. Well...id say the most popular mod packs would be

1. RHS factions

2. Leights Opfor Factions

3. Massi Factions (Spetsnaz, African Conflict, Chernaus Conflict, Chinese PLA)

4. Iraq Syrian Conflict (ISIS)

I'd love to have CAF Aggressors as well.

A really good list, matches all our our usual OPFOR too. 

• Like 1

Roger that, gentlemen.

I'll try and add a few this weekend with the next small update.

And the last Teaser is coming up. Teaser #5 is going to be.......?

What it's going to be? Hmmm. Diver Lock-Out-Chamber?........

HALO Bottle? Databox? Weapon Case? Satellite? EMP Mine?

What's everyone's vote? ;)

• Like 1

Awesome. Well...id say the most popular mod packs would be

1. RHS factions

2. Leights Opfor Factions

3. Massi Factions (Spetsnaz, African Conflict, Chernaus Conflict, Chinese PLA)

4. Iraq Syrian Conflict (ISIS)

I'd love to have CAF Aggressors as well.

This is an excellent list. I'm currently setting up a simple mission on CLAfghan and would especially like to see CAF. :)

I'd love to see the ALiVE supported factions integrated into this.

Von Quest, I see you don't have too many impressions from total-idiot-computer-illiterate-Spookwarcom-first-timers here so I figured I'd share some initial impressions and ask you some questions if you don't mind?

First things first, my breath has been taken away. What a phenominal and easy to setup mod! You're right. Just plunk down all the modules and fly feet first into hell. Wow! The hardest part is actually integrating ALiVE's ambient combat (syncing modules, etc). The fact that you have managed to get this work while avoiding this is a dream come true.

I took a scuba mission on Stratis initially. Our target was literally right on the coast. I geared up, selected my destination, and swam to the coastline. I saw my target was down in a valley in an ocean village so I packed my scuba gear in my carryall once I reached land, and headed high into the mountains with my sniper rifle to get a bead on the traitorous scum.

Well, wouldn't you know it, I'm immediately greeted by fire from a freaking drone! It was exhilarating. Bap! Enemy down as I'm hiding between two boulders on top of the mountain but my actual target is still well hidden. I haven't made contact with him yet. So I stroll down the mountain a ways evading drone fire and see him hiding beneath a dock. I get the bastard scoped in and BAP again and I take him out. But alas, a man stands out like a sore thumb to a drone on top of a mountain. A few seconds later I died while trying to plan a way to exfil back to the sub. I had such in incredible time.

I do have some questions if it's ok:

1. I decided it was a good idea to practice both a HALO and SCUBA infil. When parachuting in, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to take my gear with me. For scuba diving it was very easy (just place my stuff in my carryall and keep my guns on me). But since parachuting requires my carryall to be replaced, how would one go about having gear for when they touchdown? I saw an option when mousewheeling over the pilot to have some weapons crates or whatever land with me. But when I click that, there's no visual indication that anything happened. Is there a way to take my carryall with me or have gear waiting for me?

2. How do you call for exfiltration by civilian chopper?

3. I'm a little confused about the disarming explosives missions. What tool or tools are required to do this?

Some other things that kind of made me scratch my head too. And please bare in mind I'm a total moron and generally need to have my hand held to figure out how to do things in video games. :( For the HALO jump, it's very easy to know when to jump. And it's one of the most immersive things I've ever done in ARMA, but for scuba infil I sat in the submarine for a good ten minutes waiting for something to tell me I was near my selected drop off point. When I clicked on the map, I was offsite the whole time and my player marker wasn't moving. I decided to try and exit the sub any way and wouldn't you know it, I was at the mission start point. I'm assuming submarine infil's have you immediately teleported to where you ask to go?

I also don't think I would have ever figured out how to manually place the SOCOM desk. Apparently you need to place the terminal manually and name the object something? The read me doesn't tell you how to do this (and is it just me or are there no "desks" on Stratis LOL! The airport offices are all cubicle, no table :) ). This isn't really a big deal because you can bypass having to do that easily by just using the black-ops offshore site but initially I tried playing spookwarcom without that option enabled and never figured out how to do it. Not that I'd ever play this without using the offshore site, just saying it's really unclear how to place it manually.

I had to reset a mission because of a hard freeze too. Just messing around with the terminal, I tried to see what all the options did. One of them (sorry I can't remember the name and I'm not near my PC) said somethings like scan sd and scan nv? Sorry again I can't remember the exact term. But ultimately it took me to a satellite image of the map but there was no way to back out and nothing happened when the map came into focus. I waited a good while but decided to reset when it seemed to me nothing was going on. What are those options for?

Anyway, I'm itching to dive back in tonight. Like I said in my last post I have a date in Afghanistan later but don't tell anyone. I was never here and I don't exist. ;) Kudos, Von Quest. This mod is a remarkable accomplishment. Sorry for the stupid questions.

• Like 1

Von Quest, I see you don't have too many impressions from total-idiot-computer-illiterate-Spookwarcom-first-timers here so I figured I'd share some initial impressions and ask you some questions if you don't mind?

First things first, my breath has been taken away. What a phenominal and easy to setup mod! You're right. Just plunk down all the modules and fly feet first into hell. Wow! The hardest part is actually integrating ALiVE's ambient combat (syncing modules, etc). The fact that you have managed to get this work while avoiding this is a dream come true.

I took a scuba mission on Stratis initially. Our target was literally right on the coast. I geared up, selected my destination, and swam to the coastline. I saw my target was down in a valley in an ocean village so I packed my scuba gear in my carryall once I reached land, and headed high into the mountains with my sniper rifle to get a bead on the traitorous scum.

Well, wouldn't you know it, I'm immediately greeted by fire from a freaking drone! It was exhilarating. Bap! Enemy down as I'm hiding between two boulders on top of the mountain but my actual target is still well hidden. I haven't made contact with him yet. So I stroll down the mountain a ways evading drone fire and see him hiding beneath a dock. I get the bastard scoped in and BAP again and I take him out. But alas, a man stands out like a sore thumb to a drone on top of a mountain. A few seconds later I died while trying to plan a way to exfil back to the sub. I had such in incredible time.

I do have some questions if it's ok:

1. I decided it was a good idea to practice both a HALO and SCUBA infil. When parachuting in, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to take my gear with me. For scuba diving it was very easy (just place my stuff in my carryall and keep my guns on me). But since parachuting requires my carryall to be replaced, how would one go about having gear for when they touchdown? I saw an option when mousewheeling over the pilot to have some weapons crates or whatever land with me. But when I click that, there's no visual indication that anything happened. Is there a way to take my carryall with me or have gear waiting for me?

Your backpack should automatically attach to the front of you when you are issued the parachute. If it isn't, then there is some issue on your end, because it always attaches the backpack to the front of my unit. 

2. How do you call for exfiltration by civilian chopper?  Press "Shift + C" will give you the option to call for the civilian chopper extract. 

3. I'm a little confused about the disarming explosives missions. What tool or tools are required to do this? I not sure what the latest is, but it used to be that you needed the Bombbuddy, and the "ESD snips". 

Some other things that kind of made me scratch my head too. And please bare in mind I'm a total moron and generally need to have my hand held to figure out how to do things in video games. :( For the HALO jump, it's very easy to know when to jump. And it's one of the most immersive things I've ever done in ARMA, but for scuba infil I sat in the submarine for a good ten minutes waiting for something to tell me I was near my selected drop off point. When I clicked on the map, I was offsite the whole time and my player marker wasn't moving. I decided to try and exit the sub any way and wouldn't you know it, I was at the mission start point. I'm assuming submarine infil's have you immediately teleported to where you ask to go? Yes you are instantly teleported. 

I also don't think I would have ever figured out how to manually place the SOCOM desk. Apparently you need to place the terminal manually and name the object something? The read me doesn't tell you how to do this (and is it just me or are there no "desks" on Stratis LOL! The airport offices are all cubicle, no table :) ). This isn't really a big deal because you can bypass having to do that easily by just using the black-ops offshore site but initially I tried playing spookwarcom without that option enabled and never figured out how to do it. Not that I'd ever play this without using the offshore site, just saying it's really unclear how to place it manually.

I think Von Quest should answer this one, but I'm pretty sure you just place the SOCOM Desk module down, and the SOCOM Desk will be placed where you put the module.

I had to reset a mission because of a hard freeze too. Just messing around with the terminal, I tried to see what all the options did. One of them (sorry I can't remember the name and I'm not near my PC) said somethings like scan sd and scan nv? Sorry again I can't remember the exact term. But ultimately it took me to a satellite image of the map but there was no way to back out and nothing happened when the map came into focus. I waited a good while but decided to reset when it seemed to me nothing was going on. What are those options for? I'm not sure what these options are for, but when trying the satellite scan, I ended up dying. I would guess that these are still a WIP.

Anyway, I'm itching to dive back in tonight. Like I said in my last post I have a date in Afghanistan later but don't tell anyone. I was never here and I don't exist. ;) Kudos, Von Quest. This mod is a remarkable accomplishment. Sorry for the stupid questions.

I'm not the developer of the mod, but I'll chime in until Von Quest can answer. My comments are in red.

• Like 2

Teaser #5

BrTrhO4.jpg

So, is that your new diver lockout chamber?

I was trying to get my AI teammates to board the sub, so I took control of each of them, and put them in the lockout chamber, but when I drained the chamber, all of the AI units sank down out of the bottom of the chamber. I'm guessing that there is no way to have the AI use the sub. If that is the case, would it be possible to have the AI teleported to the outside of the sub once you exit the sub? Also, would it be possible to teleport your AI teammates to the off map ops center at the start of the mission, so you could gear them up? 

I hope I'm not bothering you too much with all of these questions, and comments. LoL Anyway, keep up the good work.

• Like 2

UPDATE:

v0.1.2 beta
========================

-CORE-
FIXED: Menu (temporary hotfix for now)
REMOVED: Black-Out Screen when starting

-SOCOM-
CHANGED: Increased random Skill Range of HVT (0.1-0.8)
CHANGED: Increased probablity of 'Scuttle Trawler' Mission
ADDED: RHS Russian Federation  - OPFOR
ADDED: Option to ADD Infantry to MOST Mission Areas
FIXED: SATCOM System (removed experimental ALiVE hotfix)

-HALO-
ADDED: Added back in a Editor/Mission for Training/Testing
ADDED: NEW Updated DOCs - more coming soon

@stburr91

Thanks for answering his questions. That about covers it. Yes, thats the new LOC coming most likely in spring. And not sure on the A.I. Probably in the next update maybe. I HATE playing with the AI. And if you are playing more "covert operative" style, then it makes zero sense to have an AI squad with you. You cant possibly be stealthy enough. Not sure on your style. I can teleport AI, but I'm not sure I could get them into the Ops Center though. I'll try.

@HeroesandvillainsOS

Did he answer your questions okay? I can repond in more detail later if not. Oh! And I would recommend NOT using the EOD stuff right now. I have a feeling its broken. I blew myself up a few times, and I designed it! Zoiks! So.. its too dangerous right now I think. LOL

@everyone

I still feel there is some confusion... I can ADD other mod factions into this... BUT... If you already are using ALiVE, then there is NO NEED. Just use ALiVE. Adding A.I. is very time-intensive to just add more-of-the-same. Its alot of work, with only a small pay off. The SOCOM Mission Generator was never meant to add Enemy. Its just "somewhere to go". I'll keep adding more as I go a little at a time. I got RHS Russians into the SOCOM part, and added a user option to spawn enemy now for MOST Mission areas.

I will add them into DARK as well when I get more time. It took literally hours to get just that far with RHS Russians. The download alone for me took over an hour. Then I needed to go through thier info and to test in the editor, so it ended up being hours and hours of time for such small payback at this point in the project when I could be working on the NEW stuff ...*cough cough*... the "Teaser" pics.

After I finish with RHS, I'll move onto Leights OPFOR. And for those who haven't noticed I started a NEW Thread in the Discussion Forum for all the newer projects and models I have in the works. Thats all for now I think. Over & Out.

• Like 2

Did he answer your questions okay? I can repond in more detail later if not. Oh! And I would recommend NOT using the EOD stuff right now. I have a feeling its broken. I blew myself up a few times, and I designed it! Zoiks! So.. its too dangerous right now I think. LOL

Yes, he did great. I think I have a handle on everything now. Let me tell you, if I lost everything in my ARMA folder other than ALiVE (for large scale battle) and Spookwarcom (for SP infiltration), I'd be ok with that (EDIT: And Ravage/Pilgrimage/A few others. Those modes are great too :) ). IMO, these are the two greatest things to be had in ARMA. Absolutely brilliant, Von Quest. Regarding skipping EOD for now, what is that exactly? The map scanning thingy or the tool to defuse the bombs with?

I still feel there is some confusion... I can ADD other mod factions into this... BUT... If you already are using ALiVE, then there is NO NEED. Just use ALiVE. Adding A.I. is very time-intensive to just add more-of-the-same. Its alot of work, with only a small pay off. The SOCOM Mission Generator was never meant to add Enemy. Its just "somewhere to go". I'll keep adding more as I go a little at a time. I got RHS Russians into the SOCOM part, and added a user option to spawn enemy now for MOST Mission areas.

It sucks that it's such a pain to get the factions in. I don't know if it's just me but wanting more factions integrated into your mod isn't about ALiVE not being able to populate the map with our flavor of the day. It's about when getting to our objective, the enemy is suddenly CSAT (or RHS now, so thanks for that). I guess for me it's kind of immersion breaking to be playing on - let's say, Kunduz Afghanistan - killing Taliban along the way to get to the objective point, and suddenly our HVT is a vanilla enemy. Does that make sense? It's not about not being able to populate the map with region friendly civilians and enemy forces, it's about how to justify in my mind why CSAT is my target at the end of the mission.

I could role-play around it and try to justify in my mind why CSAT is all over the globe, I guess it would just be preferential to at least have all ALiVE supported factions integrated into Spookwarcom.

Thanks for answering his questions. That about covers it. Yes, thats the new LOC coming most likely in spring. And not sure on the A.I. Probably in the next update maybe.

I personally don't see why anyone would want to play Spookwar with a full blown squad. Personally I think that would totally obliterate the purpose of covert ops in an unwelcoming country. BUT, I kind of would like to replicate that "co-op" feel alone with one AI teammate someday. Kind of like the way you, Von Quest, may play some sneak-in and get the hell out missions with a buddy online. For those of us lacking friends :), a fully functional Spookwar with an AI compadre would be kind of cool.

But adding more than one or two AI slots, to me, kind of defeats the purpose. I have ALiVE insurgency for that. But having to ability to have a single AI tag-along might be neat.

Thanks for the reply, Von Quest. I think I do have some other questions about 'how to play' but I can't remember any of them right now. Thanks for being welcoming for me to ask them as I go along. This mod is AWESOME.

Yes, he did great. I think I have a handle on everything now. Let me tell you, if I lost everything in my ARMA folder other than ALiVE (for large scale battle) and Spookwarcom (for SP infiltration), I'd be ok with that (EDIT: And Ravage/Pilgrimage/A few others. Those modes are great too :) ). IMO, these are the two greatest things to be had in ARMA. Absolutely brilliant, Von Quest. Regarding skipping EOD for now, what is that exactly? The map scanning thingy or the tool to defuse the bombs with?

It sucks that it's such a pain to get the factions in. I don't know if it's just me but wanting more factions integrated into your mod isn't about ALiVE not being able to populate the map with our flavor of the day. It's about when getting to our objective, the enemy is suddenly CSAT (or RHS now, so thanks for that). I guess for me it's kind of immersion breaking to be playing on - let's say, Kunduz Afghanistan - killing Taliban along the way to get to the objective point, and suddenly our HVT is a vanilla enemy. Does that make sense? It's not about not being able to populate the map with region friendly civilians and enemy forces, it's about how to justify in my mind why CSAT is my target at the end of the mission.

I could role-play around it and try to justify in my mind why CSAT is all over the globe, I guess it would just be preferential to at least have all ALiVE supported factions integrated into Spookwarcom.

I personally don't see why anyone would want to play Spookwar with a full blown squad. Personally I think that would totally obliterate the purpose of covert ops in an unwelcoming country. BUT, I kind of would like to replicate that "co-op" feel alone with one AI teammate someday. Kind of like the way you, Von Quest, may play some sneak-in and get the hell out missions with a buddy online. For those of us lacking friends :), a fully functional Spookwar with an AI compadre would be kind of cool.

But adding more than one or two AI slots, to me, kind of defeats the purpose. I have ALiVE insurgency for that. But having to ability to have a single AI tag-along might be neat.

Thanks for the reply, Von Quest. I think I do have some other questions about 'how to play' but I can't remember any of them right now. Thanks for being welcoming for me to ask them as I go along. This mod is AWESOME.

I like to use the AI for two reasons. One, because in the real world, nobody operates alone, and two, I don't have a group to play Arma with, so I like to have a couple of AI units with me.

It's very true that the AI aren't much help, and truthfully, I have them ordered to hold fire most of the time, but there are some times that it is useful to have them.

Also, I don't  always use the mod for spook ops, I use it for special operations missions as well. That's the great thing about the mod, it's good of all kinds of different operations.

I can't wait for the Eden editor to be released, I plan on making a number of different custom missions using this mod. I hope to make a mini campaign where a SEAL team is conducting covert ops, with few ops with spooks that are working in supporting of the SEAL team. 

Is there any stop-gap means to receive mission assignments from different locations as it seems only one ops desk is usable per mission?

Sure.
You can use any objects you want, and setup an addAction in them.
When I get home I can give you the file-path to execute in them.

---

Update - Here is the line to run the SOCOM Mission Generator:

execVM "\vqi_socom\VQI-SOCOM\vqi_socom.sqf";

• Like 1

UPDATE:

v0.1.2 beta

========================

-CORE-

FIXED: Menu (temporary hotfix for now)

REMOVED: Black-Out Screen when starting

-SOCOM-

CHANGED: Increased random Skill Range of HVT (0.1-0.8)

CHANGED: Increased probablity of 'Scuttle Trawler' Mission

ADDED: RHS Russian Federation  - OPFOR

ADDED: Option to ADD Infantry to MOST Mission Areas

FIXED: SATCOM System (removed experimental ALiVE hotfix)

-HALO-

ADDED: Added back in a Editor/Mission for Training/Testing

ADDED: NEW Updated DOCs - more coming soon

@everyone

It's not the populating of the map.  It's the end objective that's immersion breaking.  If I get a "Kill the General" objective...in Afghanistan...and I'm killing Taliban fighters...then get to the final objective to kill the HVT...and it's a vanilla CSAT general....that's kind of a buzzkill.  

Same as if I'm fighting African Rebels, or I'm fighting the Russians in Europe.  Always having a CSAT/Iranian end target/squad to kill is the thing I'd like to see changed to the actual faction I'm using in my scenario.  

That's the only thing out of this great mod I would like to see tweaked.

• Like 2

It's not the populating of the map.  It's the end objective that's immersion breaking.  If I get a "Kill the General" objective...in Afghanistan...and I'm killing Taliban fighters...then get to the final objective to kill the HVT...and it's a vanilla CSAT general....that's kind of a buzzkill.  

Same as if I'm fighting African Rebels, or I'm fighting the Russians in Europe.  Always having a CSAT/Iranian end target/squad to kill is the thing I'd like to see changed to the actual faction I'm using in my scenario.  

That's the only thing out of this great mod I would like to see tweaked.

I can understand both sides of this, I totally get the immersion breaking thing. I also get that it is very time consuming for Von Quest to add mod units, but it sounds like he is adding units as time permits. 

In the mean time, maybe we could get the community to make custom missions using this mod with whatever mod units the mission maker wants to use. These could be user made custom missions using the SpookWarCom mod, with the missions focusing on covert operations.

I'm very new to mission making, and know pretty much nothing about how to script, but I would consider trying my hand at making a mission, if there is any interest. 

I can understand both sides of this, I totally get the immersion breaking thing. I also get that it is very time consuming for Von Quest to add mod units, but it sounds like he is adding units as time permits. 

In the mean time, maybe we could get the community to make custom missions using this mod with whatever mod units the mission maker wants to use. These could be user made custom missions using the SpookWarCom mod, with the missions focusing on covert operations.

I'm very new to mission making, and know pretty much nothing about how to script, but I would consider trying my hand at making a mission, if there is any interest. 

There are ways to "automate" this by taking the faction entered by the player, finding all units in the config that belong to that faction, then either select one at random or go even deeper and filter for only units that are above X rank or so (If rank is even a config value).

I'll try and get several factions included as I can, within reason. I'll be adding one or two at a time since its so time consuming. I'm only half way with RHS right now into DARK.

I don't want to debate gaming philosophy and will try and make most of this as generic as possible. But please keep in mind, SOME Missions will be specific, mysterious, or even counter-intuative. I have more HVT Missions coming. You may get a mission to assassinate the Officer that does NOT belong there or may seem out-of-place. Which is specifically WHY you have been tasked to take him out.

Example: An Iranian Officer may be selected specifically because he's in North Korea to receive nuclear secrets. You would be engaging North Koreans, but the target is a completely different faction. As an operator, you are likely to not know all the gritty classified details from upper command.

I think I'll try and get the requested factions all into SOCOM first, then go back and do the DARK stuff later. That should speed it up some.

And to answer a previously raised question on SATCOM. It should be fixed now. You'll have to get your Mission FIRST, then select the SATCOM. Just let it run its course. It will zoom in on the Mission AO to give you a live feed Satellite View to help give you some Intel before you go in. Select between Day Optics or Night/Heat Optics.

That system is very WIP. I only have the bare minimum setup for now. I plan on adding a user interface and sound effects and other things at some point. The problem with ALiVE being a virtual spawner, you can not see the Enemy that's there unless you are near yourself. More on this later. Anyway, thanks guys.

Out.

• Like 1

Thanks Von Quest. I think we're all on the same page. It's all about immersion and having the targets (and ambient enemies) make sense for the task and environment at hand. I appreciate you putting in the hard work.

Question for you all:

I'm new to the editor. In a perfect world I'd like to be able to place these modules (and ALiVE's) on several different maps. I don't know if this is possible but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask.

Is it possible at all to plop down all of my desired Spookwarcom and ALiVE modules in a way that I can save them so I don't have to start all the way over for every map I want to play on?

Basically, every mission I play will have the exact same modules from both mods. The only thing that will change is the map. Is there a way for the game to "save" this regardless of the map so I can just "load" the modules on the map I want to play on? Or do I have to plunk them down on every map first then save the template/mission that way?

I'd love to find a way to just load more essential modules and then adjust the enemy factions from there depending on the terrain. It would make things so much easier. Am I making sense? Is this possible?

1. Select them all with your mouse

2. Copy that selction with Ctrl+C

3. Open a new Map

4. Paste that selection with Ctrl+V

5. Enjoy!

• Like 1

I would love to add this to my Modded Wasteland mission. Is there any suggested method? If not the SOCOM part, then maybe the HALO/Para part. Is it possible to make the static plane on the ground as well as the AI and boxes invincible? Also, make the crates auto refill? I also noticed that the Arsenal did not have all the ACE3 gear in it. Nor did it have the HALO gear. It would be nice to be able to have all the needed gear in the Arsenal box so I can get kitted out there instead of having to grab my gear, then move to the HALO box, drop some of my gear, get the HALO kit, then look at the ground with my gear, and move the stuff in my gear to the HALO gear. Having it all in the Arsenal would be nice. Also, can I place more than one HALO module? Like in Wasteland to have a couple HALO points to get to if you want to HALO in somewhere?

• Like 1

What's the necessary equipment for calling in evac? I have the combat support tablet and the laser designator in my inventory but "shift+c" only let's me select the option to "stand up."

EDIT: Ok. So as odd as it sounds, I was able to get an M-900 civilian chopper to come get me after pressing "shift+c", then clicking on the mouse wheel, then looking around until "stand up" disappeared, and then clicking the mouse wheel again finally get the option to request covert civilian chopper to land at my selected coordinates. Which in itself is very strange considering the last time I played, "shift+c" if I recall gave me the option directly to request an evac chopper.

But now I'm siting in the M-900 and cannot for the life of me figure out how to tell the pilot to return to base (I use the off-site location). My only options are "get out," "eject," and "inventory" when clicking the mouse wheel.

Edit 2: But then I tried the same "trick" as above by clicking "shift+c," looking around a bit, and then clicking the mouse wheel. Finally, the option to "end" the mission showed up. This flew me away and I got a mission complete.

I wonder why shift+c in itself enough to pull up these options without all the steps I took? Do I have things set up wrong?

@linuxmaster9

1. I don't understand the first question. You just place the Modules.

2. You can "plug-into" any mod with scripts as long as you know the Object Names (global variables). VQI_HALO_C130, VQI_HALO_C17, VQI_HALO_XHR1, JumpMaster, CrewMaster, and the Crates are already set to not allow damage. You'll have to run a script to set them. Example: VQI_HALO_C130 allowDamage false; Just make sure you put a long enough sleep timer at the start so the object exits first.

3. I dont have control over ACE3. If their stuff is not showing up, then its on them. Not sure if there is a difference between VA in the main Game, and spawning it in via mission/mod code. But I have no control over ACE3. It should be automatic. If it requires extra stuff on my end to manipulate the VA, then I'm not wasting my time. If its possible, you'll have to script your own again. The VA Crate is called VQI_VA_Crate.

4. All of the HALO gear is already in there exept for the Stingray Rebreather. It dosen't really matter though, as you can not "gear-up" anyway without going into your Inventory outside of the VA. You also have the option within the VA to SAVE/LOAD profile gear that you can pre-set. Nothing up my sleeve. Ta da. Just save/load your loadouts. You can do several.

5. You can not place multiple Jump Planes. Just File a NEW FlightPlan for each Jump. Problem solved. ;)

@HeroesandvillainsOS

Nothing special required (other than the module). All Menus are added to your default ArmA Menu. Just press Shift+C, Shift+S, Shift+H, etc and its added for about 20 seconds. You may or may not see it in front of you, as it only shows the top menu option. Use your scroll-wheel to see them all.

• Like 1

UPDATE:

v0.1.3 beta
========================

-CORE-
ADDED: A.I. Support
Fixed: Double Menu on Naval Laptop

-DIVER-
ADDED: A.I. Support

-D.A.R.K-
ADDED: RHS Russian Federation

-HALO-