TESTED: AI HALO bug: FIXED!!!! 

Thank you VQ!

Minor problem: I've got a texture error on your  " VQI Aircraft> c130"....

arma3_2015_12_13_14_07_44_10.jpg

Hey Von, are you aware of the stance bug that's occurring in the current version? Seems when you are in urban prone or sniper sit you are standing up until you fire wherein you then snap back down to the correct stance. Is there a chance of a hotfix if this can be replicated?

It was tested only with SpookWarCom

*Edit*

I've also noticed that while doing a Ops Desk Assassination Mission, every now and then about 20 action menu slots came up about the dive mate.

Also what is the 'Stand Up' action menu button for?

@foxhound
Thanks!

@zargor64bz
Thank you! Yes, the C-130 is not ready yet. Hoping for the next update. Wife had to work all weekend so I had a bunch of time to play with my "toys". Made some good progress on that plane.

DO NOT use it. There are all kinds bugs that will crash your game. The new plane is all black. Sexy and mysterious looking. I'm calling it XC-130: Nightmare. Not sure if I'll get it flying or not. Not really needed since its just for jumping out of. Right now if I fire up the engines, I get a crash-to-desktop.

@khaosmatical
Not aware of that issue. Thanks. I'll look into when I get a chance. How odd. And the menu issue... with the Dive Mate. (someone asked about that before - you?) Um, you should be able to delete that keybinding in your options. I'll look into that as well. I wonder if it just glitched out. Shouldn't be related to the assassination mission.

Side note to all: I have a feeling the BIS function I'm using is not randomizing the missions evenly. I'm going to have to rewrite it myself a tad I think. Not sure. Might be because we haven't played on Altis for a long time now. Anyway.... Sorry, thinking out loud here.

And what else... Oh, the 'stand up' option. It's to fix the BIS Freefall Animation if you trip while in the plane, or anywhere else that's up high and you get stuck.

@HerosandvilliansOS
Thanks! I'm glad you like it. I'll also add options later so you can select a specific type of snow fall like light, heavy, etc. if you want. It's all randomized so it feels more realistic. You get a mix of snow storm types and even brief periods of no snow.

• Like 1

@foxhound

Thanks!

@zargor64bz

. Wife had to work all weekend so I had a bunch of time to play with my "toys".

LOOOLLL....you don't even know how much I understand that!!!!!

We all know who the real commander in the house is...hahahahaha

Ok awesome thanks for the info, I noticed there is an orange or yellow ball on the ground which I'm assuming is the position of the plane? I ask because the stand up option was in a certain radius.

• Like 1

.....I noticed there is an orange or yellow ball on the ground which I'm assuming is the position of the plane? ......

Was wondering the same thing....notes that too.

DAMN!!!! Sorry, I spoke too soon: they still die!

Tried on empty maps,just the 2 modules end a group of 8.

Tried on a WIP mission.

Tried with just Spooky+Usaf mods.

Same resoults: out of 10 parajump/HALO at least 2 unit get KIA on chute opening....

I've noticed that ever since the nexus update, their seems to be an issue in which the glowing orbs that are used for illuminating the lamps in the Blacksite are visible, unlike in earlier versions, as well as the particle effect for the fire that is being used for the ambient lighting in the C-130 on the way to the dropzone and there also is the lack of the sound of the engine in both the C-130 and the XHR-1

I can plunk down something quick today or tomorrow.

What Map you you want? What Faction(s) you want?

I can plunk down something quick today or tomorrow.

What Map you you want? What Faction(s) you want?

preferably something like Panthera or Lingor using Massi factions US and Russia as I like to use ACE3 and RHS has issues with ACE3.

I am interested in making something that is PvPvE if that is even possible.

Gadzooks. I don't have any of that downloaded. Was thinking something basic... Sorry. ;)

What is PvPvE? Player vs Player vs ??? Everybody? Somebody else will have to hook you up.

Gadzooks. I don't have any of that downloaded. Was thinking something basic... Sorry. ;)

What is PvPvE? Player vs Player vs ??? Everybody? Somebody else will have to hook you up.

how about Stratis then? PvPvAI? or just PvAI.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8z753zsn1meaf67/SpookWarCom_ALiVE.Stratis.rar?dl=0

1. Download, Unzip, and then Place in your Missions A3 Folder

2. Open EDITOR, Load that Map/Mission File, Click PREVIEW

3. Wait about a minute or so for it to Load and Setup

4. You will be Teleported into the Ops Center, take a look around...

5. Within 90 seconds, the "SOCOM On-Line" msg will pop on

6. Go to the SOCOM Laptop (behind Marker Boards) to get MISSION

7. Plan and Gear-Up!  --  (Recommend the HALO Jump in of course)

8. You can do a HALO/PARAJUMP or a SUB Combat Diver Infiltration

9. Execute the Mission as best you can. NO RESPAWN. 1 LIFE.

10. Exfil either back into Submarine OR you can call Black-Ops Heli

Not sure what you are looking for. This is as simple and clean as it gets.  This is how its (mostly) meant to be played with SWC. Get in, and Get out! Behind-Enemy-Lines!!

You can see the Map has nothing on it. Simple, clean, fast. Fully automated. I will include a few more Templates/Maps in future updates.

Map/Mission Background - AAF has control of the entire island. Both full Military and Non-Military (rogue) units and squads. Anyone with a weapon is concidered hostile. NATO has zero presence on the Island of Stratis.

Feel free to role-play and change what you want. I doubt this is exacty what you had in mind. But it shows everyone how to use SpookWarCom + ALiVE with almost no setup time. Zero setup - maxium fun!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8z753zsn1meaf67/SpookWarCom_ALiVE.Stratis.rar?dl=0

1. Download, Unzip, and then Place in your Missions A3 Folder

2. Open EDITOR, Load that Map/Mission File, Click PREVIEW

3. Wait about a minute or so for it to Load and Setup

4. You will be Teleported into the Ops Center, take a look around...

5. Within 90 seconds, the "SOCOM On-Line" msg will pop on

6. Go to the SOCOM Laptop (behind Marker Boards) to get MISSION

7. Plan and Gear-Up!  --  (Recommend the HALO Jump in of course)

8. You can do a HALO/PARAJUMP or a SUB Combat Diver Infiltration

9. Execute the Mission as best you can. NO RESPAWN. 1 LIFE.

10. Exfil either back into Submarine OR you can call Black-Ops Heli

Not sure what you are looking for. This is as simple and clean as it gets.  This is how its (mostly) meant to be played with SWC. Get in, and Get out! Behind-Enemy-Lines!!

You can see the Map has nothing on it. Simple, clean, fast. Fully automated. I will include a few more Templates/Maps in future updates.

Map/Mission Background - AAF has control of the entire island. Both full Military and Non-Military (rogue) units and squads. Anyone with a weapon is concidered hostile. NATO has zero presence on the Island of Stratis.

Feel free to role-play and change what you want. I doubt this is exacty what you had in mind. But it shows everyone how to use SpookWarCom + ALiVE with almost no setup time. Zero setup - maxium fun!

Would this be kind of like your own personal setup (what you run when you play Spookwar)? If so I'd like to take a look at this in the editor.

One part that I always think too long about is your new feature that guarantees enemies for certain missions. I never know whether to turn it on or off (I generally populate the map with ALiVE).

Is your "on" feature actually random or is it a 100% guarantee of an enemy presence near objective points? I kind of like the element of surprise. Would there be a way you could give us a "random" option in the future?

And regarding this template here, are the requirements just Spookwar, ALiVE and CBA?

Whenever I pack the MA-2 POA bottle it reads a fail. I've done this 4 times now, so either i have really bad luck or i'm using it wrong

@HeroesandvilliansOS

Yup. That's mostly the setup. The settings vary with mood, Map, etc. Works best on Altis. The only big difference is I usually sprinkle enemy Boats and Divers along some coastlines. Since my DARK does not add water stuff yet. I think ALiVE does in a recent update, but haven't DL it yet. To make more of a warzone, just mix the factions settings.

Yes, the 'extra enemy' adds to most Missions as long as they are land-based Missions. Example: the recover the DataBox it does not since that can Spawn absolutely anywhere, including the Sea. We always play with that off though for a more organic experience since ALiVE populates the maps fairly logically. If the night has been slow, you can turn it 'on' to amp up the action. I will be adding user options as well. So you can select a percentage probability of it 'on' for yet more fine-tuning.

Yes. Only SWC, CBA, and ALiVE is required. The map also MUST be an ALiVE supported Map. To use on ANY map, you have to delete the 3 Modules (commander and the two sync'd) and add ALiVE CQB.

The only Map we've found that doesn't work at all is the new Chernarus Winter Map. Not sure why.

@dfmodmaster

Did you read the DOCS? The MA-2 Bottle connects to the Dragonfly re-breather. It MUST be INSIDE that Vest. Hope that helps. Let me know if you still have issues. Thanks.

@everyone

Thanks for the feedback. And yes. I'm having problems with my Balls! LOL.

Loving the mod updates added it to our unit modpack  :)

any plans for the compatibility for RHS C130 for both para drops and halo jumps?

some small bugs i found you may already know about:

• offmap black ops base:cant use ace sit down action on the spawned chairs you can only carry them.
  • dragon fly rebreather disappears from chest slot when trying to save as VA loadout you cant find it in the virtual arsenal chest items as its hidden.

Thanks.

I have my own C-130 coming. So doubtful I'll continue supporting other aircraft. I may include options or another Module for users to do more custom setups. But that's a very low probabilty.

I'll probably continue supporting a few aircraft like the C-17 and maybe the Osprey or something. The new C-130 should be in the next update with any luck. Having a few issues right now.

Never play with ACE3 other than the Medical. Never even heard of that chair/sit thingy. It's most likely due to the building literally being off-map. There are a few issues I had to work around just to get that far.

And the Vest issue. Yes, aware of it. I have to redo the structure of the Config to fix that I'm guessing. My other Easter Egg Vest works though. Kinda odd. Since it only holds the Bottle its no biggie at this point.

Thanks.

I have my own C-130 coming. So doubtful I'll continue supporting other aircraft. I may include options or another Module for users to do more custom setups. But that's a very low probabilty.

I'll probably continue supporting a few aircraft like the C-17 and maybe the Osprey or something. The new C-130 should be in the next update with any luck. Having a few issues right now.

Never play with ACE3 other than the Medical. Never even heard of that chair/sit thingy. It's most likely due to the building literally being off-map. There are a few issues I had to work around just to get that far.

And the Vest issue. Yes, aware of it. I have to redo the structure of the Config to fix that I'm guessing. My other Easter Egg Vest works though. Kinda odd. Since it only holds the Bottle its no biggie at this point.

Looking forward to the update  :)

Thanks.

you really should look into ACE3 it can really expand your mod.

• Like 1

Bathed in moonlight, lurking at the end of an obscure runway, she waits...

19elDia.jpg

• Like 5

Bathed in moonlight, lurking at the end of an obscure runway, she waits...

19elDia.jpg

so no more need for the US Airforce mod?

There was never a need. You always have the stealth drone. But, nope. Not unless you want to use the C-17. I'm still undecided on which and how many aircraft to support. I just wanted the two to start. Odds are good to fair I'll keep supporting a handful of others. Depends on mood I guess. Which is always in flux. More on this later... Anyway, yup. No more required mega DL of the USAF Pack soon.

Just checked this on my phone. And geesh. It's really dark. Anyone else? On my PC its still lit enough to see detail. But on my phone its super dark I can barely see the plane.

I'm also open to ideas for dark & creepy names. I'm leaning towards "Nightmare" though. Thoughts anyone?