VQ, if it's any help, the error appears as soon as you deploy the parachute

I'm using V0.5 USAF as well.

OK, I downloaded USAF 5.3 and the jumpmaster, and loadmaster spawned for me.

I did a parajump and when I pulled my chute, I got the same error as road runner.

zmecck.jpg

Mods

LEAP

CBA

USAF 5.3

ETA:

I did the HALO jump. and got the same error, and I also got this weird blurred vision thing. The error on the screen, and the blurred vision didn't go away, even after several minutes. I also notice a drop in frames.

The pic below was several minutes after touchdown.

I guessing that the blurred vision I got after the first HALO jump was from an oxygen failure?

mue51f.jpg

ETA 2:

I got these two errors when I checked the sam intel report.

vhp9e.jpg

ETA 3:

I did another HALO jump, got error when I pulled chute, error stayed on the screen for about a minute or so after landing. I had a noticeable drop in frames after landing, while error was still on the screen. Frames went back to normal when error went away.

I did not have blurred vision this time after doing HALO jump. I guessing that the blurred vision I got after the first HALO jump was from an oxygen failure?

Hopefully this is helpful for you Von.

• Like 1

Perfect. Thanks!

Fixed.

Fixed.

Fixed.

And yes, I'm guessing you forgot to connect the O2 Bottle into your Rebreather.

Decompression Sickness. Effects and timing are all randomized.

• Like 2

Helo man,Big the Hell LOL!, is a very awesome  MOD  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy: ,well dome man, people like you make a Arma 3 better game,thank alot,now work good, used USAF v053 on multiplayer work good, look guy, on multiplayer

http://postimg.org/image/xhdgawckx/2d4ac777/

question Von Quest?? We can jump on Group, maybe 5 guys together at the same time????

Can you add the automatic open parachute like old vercion . Very amazing

Thanks!

Yes. Except its not entirely stable in MP at times. Some people end up in different planes.

Been working on the NEW C-130 all day. Should be mostly ready by Sunday or so.

I just broke it, and will have to re-do part of it. Thanks to SabreDUST for the help!

I tried to push the envelope, and went too far. So I was hoping for the official release

tonight, but it will have to wait until sometime Sunday. USAF Pack will not be needed

once I release this stand-alone version since my C-130 is deemed flight-worthy and

has passed FAA Inspection.

Over & Out.

• Like 5

any plan to make this MP-Dedi Compatible? THe submarine would be a great insertion method. I am no coder, but I guess its hard to sync everything to every player.

Hello Von,

Quick question, In the module I noticed the setting 'None - System Only' under the select aircraft drop down. I just wondered how we use this? Does this allow us to use the mod with another aircraft?

Regards

Tom

Its for using the System with other up-coming options. Like the soon-to-be-released CORE Stand-Alone Module where you can start off-site.

Or you will be able (soon) to place other custom-user placed settings and options to run with it, without spawn an actual aircraft somewhere.

• Like 1

Just released the public LEAP System on its own Official Thread.

Sorry for the delay - last minute C-130 issues. The Wheels on the

Landing Gear are locked-up for some reason.

Direct any all future HALO/ParaJump questions, etc over there.

Thanks!!!!!

Hey Von,

Bit curious to ask since I noticed this hasn't updated on Armaholic since 2015, is this mod considered 'broken' after the last few updates? If not I can't wait to try this out with my unit.. On the flip side I was curious about how well it'd play with ACE3... Any thoughts on this?

If people have already asked I do apologize, I got sent your old sniper mod by one of my scout snipers and did some digging on my break at work... which is about to be over..

Cheers,

C. "Ghost" Williams

@DaddehGhost
It's currently being broken down into separate stand-alone projects. Only the HALO Module has been released as of this post. And as for ACE3, it's too broad a question. There is a small conflict with ACE and the HALO Project option of restricting Map viewing while jumping. But since you mentioned the Sniper Project... There are plenty of user options to turn on/off as needed. My "Questrel" weather device is even setup to readout ACE variables if desired.

The entire SpookWarCom Project is mostly broken at this time. Which is why I'm taking this time to re-code and completely re-organize all Systems. Not sure on an estimate of release date for the Sniper stuff. Soon! Sometime this month is looking highly probable.

@everyone
Going to try and realease the Combat Diver stand-alone project later today when I get home. It's 99% ready for public release and up-to-date with the fixes and overhaul.

If there are any old issues, ideas, or requests, let me know now. I need to do a test quick when I get home then I'll be releasing it under its own Forum Thread. The new project will be called: F.R.O.G.S.

Cheers!

• Like 4

@everyone

Going to try and realease the Combat Diver stand-alone project later today when I get home. It's 99% ready for public release and up-to-date with the fixes and overhaul.

If there are any old issues, ideas, or requests, let me know now. I need to do a test quick when I get home then I'll be releasing it under its own Forum Thread. The new project will be called: F.R.O.G.S.

Cheers!

I know you were working on AI support in the previous version, will the FROG project work with AI teammates? 

But of course my tadpole!

*ker-spalsh*

Just released the Public Version of the Stand-Alone Module of F.R.O.G.S!

Just place ANY Object and name it:  VQI_FROGS_HMSPROTEUS

This is were your Sub Transport Menu will show up on. If others ask, in the

other Thread, please let them know. Its also stated in the Doc Notes. ;)

Now with the HALO and DIVER projects out for the weekend - you can infiltrate from the Air & Sea.

Those fuckers will never see you coming! Hooyah!!

Okay. I'm off duty. I'm going camping for the weekend. Gonna drink a lot of BEER! I need a little R&R.

Have fun guys!!!! I'll be out of comm range for a while. Grill'n and Chill'n. Direct Action on a few bottles.

Keeping up foreign relations. Storming the beach.... Over & Out!  -S-

• Like 2

Thanks for the release Von its a little bit glitchy but have not had any bugs or error codes will have a proper test rather then just a quick try later and leave feed back. Enjoy your beer its well deserved :D  

@DaddehGhost

It's currently being broken down into separate stand-alone projects. Only the HALO Module has been released as of this post. And as for ACE3, it's too broad a question. There is a small conflict with ACE and the HALO Project option of restricting Map viewing while jumping. But since you mentioned the Sniper Project... There are plenty of user options to turn on/off as needed. My "Questrel" weather device is even setup to readout ACE variables if desired.

The entire SpookWarCom Project is mostly broken at this time. Which is why I'm taking this time to re-code and completely re-organize all Systems. Not sure on an estimate of release date for the Sniper stuff. Soon! Sometime this month is looking highly probable.

@everyone

Cheers!

Thanks for the reply!

So in the case of the Standalones and such.. Would all of them combine back into this project in the future? If not then that's fine. I was aiming for simplicity sakes since you know.. People and their brains tend to go 50 places.  Either way, keep up the good work and go enjoy the weekend. Have a beer for me!

Thanks. They will most likely be all separate downloads. I'll try and keep both options. The SpookWarCom will likely be just focused on the Spooks stuff and the connections between all stand-alones. Too soon to tell at this point.

@everyone

Any votes for the next stand-alone project? I'm leaning towards releasing SOCOM Mission Generator this week. Thoughts anyone? Name would stay the same: S.O.C.O.M

• Like 1

I would vote for sniper or EOD =)

Thanks. They will most likely be all separate downloads. I'll try and keep both options. The SpookWarCom will likely be just focused on the Spooks stuff and the connections between all stand-alones. Too soon to tell at this point.

@everyone
Any votes for the next stand-alone project? I'm leaning towards releasing SOCOM Mission Generator this week. Thoughts anyone? Name would stay the same: S.O.C.O.M

I'd say C.O.R.E. or S.O.C.O.M

When you release both that would get four mods officially out there which combined would pretty much be enough to start making missions centered around your stuff.

• Like 1

i would love S.O.C.O.M.

Be very helpful for mission making... although I do love sniping... lol

one thing that would be very helpful would be a line in the module where you could specify factions to be used based on cfggroups.. if i had a wish :)

• Like 1

i would love S.O.C.O.M.

Be very helpful for mission making... although I do love sniping... lol

one thing that would be very helpful would be a line in the module where you could specify factions to be used based on cfggroups.. if i had a wish :)

That would be the bestest thing ever.

Oh man that would be so sweet if we could specify faction based on faction class (I.E. how ALiVE can find factions based on standard faction making configs). :)

*facepalm* LOL. Didn't I go over all that a while back at some point?...

ALiVE still has to be pre-coded ahead of time, and therefore only accept a pre-approved faction as per their wiki page. Or has this changed? I'm a little behind on ALiVE stuff right now.

Also I already have it setup to select factions. I have several you can already select. And against my better judgement, I have more coming too. As I tried to explain before, the SOCOM Mission Generator is NOT meant to be an Enemy Spawner. It was originally meant to be a mission generator only. And (in my opinion) you'll actually ruin a few missions by ALWAYS having enemy there. You'll strip away the nuance and turn each mission into an Assault Mission. *cough* boring *cough*

I have an idea... just run your own script for the specific faction you want at each mission area. I'll type up a txt readme file to walk you through it, for those who are new to scripting. I'll give you the Marker Name(s) and everyone can just spawn anything they want. Otherwise it's going to take me 1000 hrs to do each faction from each mod out there.

;)

• Like 1

ALiVE still has to be pre-coded ahead to time, and therefore only accept a pre-approved faction as per their wiki page. Or has this changed? I'm a little behind on ALiVE stuff right now.

I'm no coder so I'll see if I can summon an ALiVE dev but my understanding is ALiVE can find factions based on the faction configs as long as they follow traditional BIS protocols. This is why most factions work, but why, for instance, RHS's new independent GREF factions doesn't because the RHS teams make their factions a little bit differently. From my understanding anyway.

The point is probably moot seeing as you seem to already have this taken care of in other ways though.