Progress is slow. Not much time these days. I'm hoping to have at least one project updated by the end of the weekend. So if any luck, there will be an update by the following weekend. No promises. I also need to contact SabreDUST and see if he can lend a hand with the new C-130. Otherwise I have to go back and include other mods.

It's hard to stay motivated when you always have to go back and fix things. I'm hoping by re-writing everything it will be a tad more future proof.

And as for the Submarine Project... Not sure. It's one of the hardest parts of this and texturing is a pain in the ass. That part has been put on hold for now.

Factions. This project is meant to be played as BLUFOR. What exactly do you mean factions? Play as ANY Faction for all parts of the entire project? Doubtful. I only play as BLUFOR and have no desire to spend time on any others, as this hobby is already way too time consuming.

Almost done with DARK. And HALO is stuck on my custom C-130. If anyone has any (reasonable) requests, let me know now.

Thanks!

It sounds like Von Quest is a little burned out, perhaps letting him fix the core of the mod first would be easier to deal with, than to think about custom factions? 

Without the core stuff working, there's going to be no custom OPFOR Factions. ;)

• Like 2

What Faction are you looking for? If you post the "Classnames" it helps alot. Then I don't have to DL that mod and check everything myself. For the Mission Generator (SOCOM Module) I really just need an Officer/HVT for the Assassination Missions, and a cfgGroup for a Squad to be spawned in and patrol for the AO, if that option is turned 'on'.

So get me the Classnames for:

1. Officer/HVT

2. cfgGroup

I do have an upgrade that's already done from a while ago, that's unreleased. So I do have more Assassination Missions with a generic HVT mission. He's a business, diplomat, arms dealer, etc type. He's wearing a Shirt and Tie you have to i.d. first for the shot. I also have some work done already on the Combat Diver project. I have 3 re-breathers coming and 1 SCUBA Tank. Fictional. I have the math and raw testing code done. I just have to draw and setup the "Dive Buddy" diving computer. Each will have pros/cons. Should be pretty cool and add some complexity to the diving part of the game. I also have a modular Sniper Rifle that you can take apart and store in your pack. I forget the other upgrades. My focus right now is to fix what is broken before upgrading and adding new stuff.

Cheers.

• Like 4

I think I speak for everyone here, thanks for all the time, and effort you are putting into this Von, we do appreciate it. 

• Like 7

Thanks brother! :wub:

Progress Report

=============

FUSE - Explosive Project: ................0%

DIVER - Combat Diver: ....................0%

BLACK - Spooks/BlackOps: .............0%

SNIPE - Scout/Sniper: .....................0%

CORE - Custom Options: ................0%

LEAP - HALO/ParaJump: ...............90%

DARK - Enemy Spawner: ..............98%

SOCOM - Mission Generator: .........0%

• Like 6

PROGRESS REPORT

=============

Here is the current status on the major overhaul and bug fix-a-thon for the NEW Stand-Alone Projects:

LEAP - HALO/ParaJump ............ 99%

SCAR - Enemy Spawner ........... 99%

FUSE - EOD/Explosives .............. 80%

Don't expect too many new features, as this was mostly a massive overhaul, and complete re-write of all Systems. Added a few things here and there. NightGlo Altimeter, Fog-of-War Flight Path, more sounds and effects, Enemy Divers and proper Water Vehicles, simulated SAMs, player option to set Chute Failure Rate, etc. I had to remove a few things for now to speed up this update. Will be put back in in the next round. Per usual disclaimers, no clue on exact date. My free time gets gobbled up quickly. Hoping sometime between this and next weekend. Cross yer toes!

Over & Out.

• Like 5

d2e4e8dd9ef263e216afa8e306966bb1.jpg

Can't wait to do some halo'ing and then of course blow shit up with this.

I've been following this mod for a long time and it is really nice that you're able to keep working on it for so long, even with the small amount of time you have. You're truly an outstanding person!

• Like 2

I've been following this mod for a long time and it is really nice that you're able to keep working on it for so long, even with the small amount of time you have. You're truly an outstanding person!

^^^THIS+1 ;)

Yep. Some of the single coolest experiences I've ever had in Arma is with this mod. It's remarkable.

Keep up the good work VonQuest!

Thank you gentleman. I'm getting all misty-eyed.

• Like 5

Hi, whenever I load up the test mission or put the modules into my game, and load the map, I get lots of black squares with white text and nothing seems to work! Have I done something wrong? I just installed the mod and put in the modules desired..

Hi, whenever I load up the test mission or put the modules into my game, and load the map, I get lots of black squares with white text and nothing seems to work! Have I done something wrong? I just installed the mod and put in the modules desired..

The mod is not currently work since the Eden update.

Yes, the last few BIS Updates obliterated this project.

I'm currently upgrading and fixing them one by one.

You should see some released maybe this weekend.

They will be re-branded as stand-alone mods and then

released as separate threads/projects. Soon. Very soon.

• Like 3

Huzzah!

That's frustrating! But thanks for your quick reply, I can't wait to play the latest release it looks amazing.

Sounds good Any changes upcoming for supporting dedicated servers?

Hi mate, I wondered whether any release was to be expected soon? So eager to get playing this..!

Thanks