I am receiving a missing vqi_core dialog when the game loads that locks the game up for about 40 sec. Anyone else getting this.

So sorry brother. I think I may have forgot to remove sections of CORE coming up next.

I'll take a look first thing in the morning here and fix it.

So sorry brother. I think I may have forgot to remove sections of CORE coming up next.

I'll take a look first thing in the morning here and fix it.

Cool thanks !

I am receiving a missing vqi_core dialog when the game loads that locks the game up for about 40 sec. Anyone else getting this.

Yup me too.

Thanks Von Quest for the mode and addressing this issue.

UPDATE: v0.0.9.1

==============

-fixed config error

Sorry guys. I'm already knee-deep in the next Module, and had some of the newer

stuff already included in the main config without the vqi_core.pbo system in place.

Try that!

UPDATE: v0.0.9.1

==============

-fixed config error

Sorry guys. I'm already knee-deep in the next Module, and had some of the newer

stuff already included in the main config without the vqi_core.pbo system in place.

Try that!

Thank you that seems to have fixed the problem, the game launches without hanging or error message. I will spend some time this weekend playing ARMA 3 with this mod, looking forward to it.

Any good tutorials for this mod? The documentation wasn't quite enough for my apparently feeble brain. I dropped the modules for socom and found the desk but could not interact with it. Went up to the air Marshall at the vamp but couldn't get in the air...

Thanks.

Hello Von Quest,

here's what's happening with my missions:

Had all the modules placed in the editor, desks, ammogear etc.

Playing (hosting the missions) the map it goes flawlessy , no problem the C130 appears with the loadmasters, all desks are going good as well as the SOCOM missions.

While I put the map on the dedicated server all desks and the c130 desappear, only the ammo gears boxes remain.

What am I doing wrong? Do You have any hints to give?

Thanx in advance 

Some questions about the DARK Module.

I did the officer assassination mission with the socom module, and after I killed the officer, I was checking the body, and the reinforcement troops from the DARK Module spawned within 5-10 meters of me. The reinforcement troops spawned within 10 meters of me several more times, including once I got back to the FOB I was operation out of. Is this how the reinforcements are supposed to work?  

here's what's happening with my missions:

Had all the modules placed in the editor, desks, ammogear etc.

Playing (hosting the missions) the map it goes flawlessy , no problem the C130 appears with the loadmasters, all desks are going good as well as the SOCOM missions.

While I put the map on the dedicated server all desks and the c130 desappear, only the ammo gears boxes remain.

What am I doing wrong? Do You have any hints to give?

Thanx in advance 

Nothing really, it is a bug right now with how the dedicated functions are called.  It was working at one point but there was a change and it seemed to break the mod on dedicated servers.

Thegeekdiver,  Thank You for the answer,

but do We know if sombody is workink on it to fix it, may be Von Quest, or shall We consider it as completely gone?

Thanx

Thegeekdiver,  Thank You for the answer,

but do We know if sombody is workink on it to fix it, may be Von Quest, or shall We consider it as completely gone?

Thanx

I can't speak for him directly but from what I can tell he is actively working on this mod.  His last release was on 09/10/2015 and he is a regular on this forum.  

Any good tutorials for this mod? The documentation wasn't quite enough for my apparently feeble brain. I dropped the modules for socom and found the desk but could not interact with it. Went up to the air Marshall at the vamp but couldn't get in the air...

Thanks.

got the same thing with the desk module    i can however get in to the air to jump out of planes  ;)  did you check if you have all gear equiped ? (the altitude watch / the auto opener  / helmet / suit / rebreather / PARACHUTE !! :P ) 

got the same thing with the desk module    i can however get in to the air to jump out of planes   ;)  did you check if you have all gear equiped ? (the altitude watch / the auto opener  / helmet / suit / rebreather / PARACHUTE !! :P ) 

Issue i have with our dedicated server is that once the script runs everything SWC is suppose to spawn doesn't.  So, yeah the plane, the jumpmaster and the crate.   How were you able to work around that?   

EDIT:  Sorry i misread your post!  Have you waited for the SWC modules to load fully before going to the desk? Once everything is loaded you should see You have mail: SOCOM activated  in the upper right corner for a 1min or so,

Some questions about the DARK Module.

I did the officer assassination mission with the socom module, and after I killed the officer, I was checking the body, and the reinforcement troops from the DARK Module spawned within 5-10 meters of me. The reinforcement troops spawned within 10 meters of me several more times, including once I got back to the FOB I was operation out of. Is this how the reinforcements are supposed to work?

Sounds like a glitch or you have the Debug set to On. Never play with Debug On. And the Reinforcements Troops only arrive via the air. Either Paratroops or a Heli will land near you.

I'm guessing you had Debug On? If left ON for the DARK Module, I have everything spawning next to the player so I can actually see what's happening.

Sounds like a glitch or you have the Debug set to On. Never play with Debug On. And the Reinforcements Troops only arrive via the air. Either Paratroops or a Heli will land near you.

I'm guessing you had Debug On? If left ON for the DARK Module, I have everything spawning next to the player so I can actually see what's happening.

Yep, I had the debug on. I'll try it with the debug turned off.

Thanks.

I went to the crate, got all the flight gear, spoke the the dude at the vampyre, he gave me a place to drop from... then what?

I tried the 'enter orbital something or other' but nothing happens...

Use Fuller's USAF pack for now. The MC-130J Commando II. I believe the Vampyre is turned off in the last update. And will be for the next few updates or so.

I have my own Black C-130 coming soon. I just need to finish converting and updating for this add-on. Haven't used the Vampyre in so long, I think I turned off the airborne options for the time being. Sorry. I should have removed the ground options to avoid confusion. My apologies.

• Like 1