Sign in to follow this  
call_911

Patience growing thin with this series

I don't think BIS or BE can be particularly blamed directly for servers being hacked, technically everything that uses computer code can be hacked, it may be hard, but it's always possible. The computer world is ever-evolving along with the hacker world, and there will almost always be ways to get passed securities setup on servers.

CALL!! hey man, Come join us at ArmA Wargames! Were starting up another campaign using TacBF the ONLY good PvP centered mod out there.

Are'nt you guys they old IC-ArmA from ArmA1-2? Joint Operations International Conflict Mod?

Contact server owner, I see most of the server owners have Bikeys turned off, which means anyone can join with anymod they like (a free pass for "hacked" pbo).

any decent server will have taken the security measures to cock block any random pbos with bikeys, I personally haven't came across a kid that bombs the server with like 50000 explosions or anything like that in months. I've only encoutered any kid using a hack tool perhaps two or three times. Never saw them again after that one session, which probably means they got GBed and refused to waste another 60 bucks.

1) verifysignatures=2

2) BE Enabled

3) BE filters implemented

if a server isn't doing that then it isn't as secure as it could be from script kiddies and is open to problems. Pick another server

Any code written can in theory be hacked, look upon it as if they were burglars, which house would they pick on

a) One with a burglar alarm with all windows locked and a guard dog roaming around

b) or the one without?

This is script kiddies doing this, just copying someone else's code and running some sort of pre-configured hack.

They arent exactly the brightest bunch of morons out there, otherwise they would see how much more fun it is to play the game correctly.

and if they get caught, they have to buy the gameagain and DayZ

Edited by Terox