blackpixxel

TF47 Launchers [WIP]

Wow looks awesome!!! :D

One question, do you plan to make the M4-version of the Carl Gustaf?

It's the newer version, which is shorter and lighter than the M3.

• Like 1

Hopefully the M3 will look better in the end. When I am happy with it I will send it to RHS and CUP.

Do you intend to continue releasing your wonderful mod standalone, or only via RHS and CUP?

• Like 1

Hello,only one thing,missed in RHS is a M3 MAAWS.So,good luck with it.

I played with config and attach RHS GDM-40 splash instead of fake-effect to MAAWS Smoke round.I'd like to see something like that if possible,but much powerful and continious,because it works that way.

@blackpixxel That Looks very nice, the Carl Gustav is my favourtie launcher together with the Pzf-3,

I love the metallic Sound it does and that Picture is just " :wub: ", is RHS also going to add it?

I would love to be able to use it again, Keep up the nice work!

Retch

• Like 1

Hey, love the mod, but since APEX update, the zeroing for the MAAWS scope seems to be broken. Instead of the scope moving with your viewpoint when you change zeroing, only your viewpoint changes and scope stays static. Tested using only tf47 launchers and latest CBA

• Like 1

Hey, love the mod, but since APEX update, the zeroing for the MAAWS scope seems to be broken. Instead of the scope moving with your viewpoint when you change zeroing, only your viewpoint changes and scope stays static. Tested using only tf47 launchers and latest CBA

I have the same result sadly :S

• Like 1

Yeah, somehow the ironsights are animated, but when you attach a scope it won't rotate.

The scope rotation is achieved by animating the sight proxy. But it looks like that the animation source for that will stay at the value of the iron sight zeroing. So it doesn't matter how you set the zeroing of the scope, the animation will only see the last zeroing of the iron sight and won't change.

A temporary solution would be to place the scopes into the launcher model, so that they are not removable.

The SMAW would lose its syncronisation of the zeroing of the two muzzles then. But this is still better than non working zeroing.

Edit: Ah, the indexing of the animation sources has changed. Then the fix should be easy to make.

Edit: Ah, the indexing of the animation sources has changed. Then the fix should be easy to make.

Unfortunately, even using the new indexed "zeroing.N" animation sources, a weapon seems to stop animating with the zeroing source when an optics attachment is fitted. Though it will still cycle between view memory points

It did still work when BIS first changed the animation sources for 1.60 (had your SMAW in RHS set up to use zeroing.-1 and it worked back then), but seems there were subsequent changes between then and 1.62 Apex release

Damn these are bad news. I guess the scope will have to be part of the weapon then.

Quick question here, is the M3/M4 permanently excluded from RHS as this mod is still updated seperately, but apparantly the updates are not directly included in RHS?

Boiled down: If I want to use the MAAWS do I need to download the seperate TF47 mod from RHS?

Hi blackpixxel - is this still proving a pain?

Quick question here, is the M3/M4 permanently excluded from RHS as this mod is still updated seperately, but apparantly the updates are not directly included in RHS?

Boiled down: If I want to use the MAAWS do I need to download the seperate TF47 mod from RHS?

There is no MAAWS (Carl Gustav) in RHS that I could see from recent test

There is no MAAWS (Carl Gustav) in RHS that I could see from recent test

No there isn't but BlackPixxel made the SMAW that RHS uses and as he said above will hopefully send it RHS' way for official implementation.

Hi Blackpixxel - how is everything working out with the the scope rotation?  any news ? can you fix this problem ? with the m3 scope its hard to deal with this situation. the smaw has a mildot scope so you can adjust the problem with a little thinking, but with the m3 it´s a different story. i know the scope is the same as the real thing but it makes it really hard to find the sweet spot when you adjust the distances...

wish us all and you the best to solve the problem. keep up the great work.

• Like 1

Blackpixxel,

Is the mod dead or still Work in Progress and you just need some time. Would be a shame because i like the mod. We need the fix for the scopes asap....please give us a respond ...that we can still hope.

• Like 1

TF47 Launchers 1.4.2

DropBox-Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vu5m40jlii7e7ul/%40tf47_launchers.rar?dl=0

-temporary zeroing fix by switching to 2D scopes

The scopes won't be animated when you change zeroing, but when you see through the sights the 2D optic will correctly work.

This is great news, always loved the capability the Carl G gives you. I was wondering if the M72 LAW is still in your plans? Also, picking up on something we spoke of a while earlier (ADM rounds for the Carl G) I've seen something that pretty much approximates the function of an ADM flachette round in a weapons modpack available on the Steam workshop from a guy called Kickass. He's made flachette rounds for the 40mm grenade launcher and shotguns which in truth do seem a little bit OP for a 40mm round, but would probably be right at home for what an ADM round would do. No idea at all how he was able to get it to work though I just thought this might help.

Hi, great mod. Just wondering if anyone encountered this error. Only happens if I am running the mod and try to launch the SP showcase mission.

TF47_error_zpshplpxmyp.png

I have the same problem. Also while trying to run Showcase mission.

Arma is in newest_dev branch version. Problem occurs even when TF47 Launchers is the only activated mod.

Edited by Vulg

I am getting the same CTD as reported above.  I am guessing this has become abandonware?

He is still alive, so you can assume he will come back if he feels like it. Asking for updates isn't allowed here.

The Smaw and At4 are also included in the RHS USAF mod, so you may use that mod.